Friday, December 28, 2012

93 THE DUNGEON


~Chapter 93~
THE DUNGEON

HE
“…I believe you’ll find what you’re looking for right through this door.”

Their footsteps get closer; my cock twitches with wild anticipation. Not yet, buddy.

“How’d it go, sweetheart?” Her face is flushed and I can’t tell if it’s from alcohol, her conversation with Marcus, or her first visit to a real-life dungeon.

“It was great.” She falls into my open arms and presses her face into my neck. Oh boy. I look over at Marcus and he’s grinning from ear to ear.

“Your girlfriend would like a tour of the play room, and I told her you are well acquainted with my equipment.”

I chuff at his innuendo. “I need an hour.”

Marcus quirks his eyebrow at the urgency of my tone. “My overnight guest arrives in forty-five minutes.”

“You know you love making them wait.” Isabella keeps her face planted against my shirt and I pull her even tighter against my body. She has to feel my need.

“Hmm,” Marcus teases, “you’re sounding pretty desperate.”

“Old man, I passed desperate an hour ago. Do you really want to be responsible for sending me out in public like this?”

His all-knowing eyes sweep my body, but the most prominent evidence of my current state of affairs is conveniently hidden from his view by my girlfriend’s hip—providing me with just enough friction to keep me from losing my mind.

“Aw hell, Edward, you know I could never resist your begging.”

“I remember.” Maybe that was taking unfair advantage of his weakness for me, but he’s right—I am a desperate man.

“Have fun, kids,” he finally acquiesces, turning and waving over his head.

“Hey, Marcus!”

He spins around. “You bellowed, young apprentice?”

“Shut the damn cameras off.”

Marcus cups both hands over his heart. “You wound me, grasshoppa.”

He pulls the heavy door closed behind him, leaving the two of us alone in the dungeon. Isabella turns her face to me and I close my lips over hers without hesitating. Her tongue tastes like wine. I trace my fingers down her throat until they meet the first button of her blouse. Not yet.

“Ready for your tour?”

Her eyes are bright with excitement as she nods. “I am so ready.”

Her enthusiasm makes me chuckle. I draw an imaginary circle around her neck as she waits patiently. “No collar tonight, just the two of us taking a spin through a new sandbox together, okay?”

Isabella nods and licks her lips. “I’ve had a couple glasses of wine,” she whispers.

My knuckles brush lightly over her pink cheeks, and I give her a grin. “Noted.”

With my girlfriend eager and tipsy, I lace my fingers through hers and commence the tour.

she
“I’m sorry we don’t have time to sample all the equipment tonight, Isabella, but here’s something I know you won’t want to miss. This is the Master’s Spanking Chair.”

Edward pulls me to a halt in front of a high-backed cherry wood seat fitted with a luxurious cushion of deep brown leather—obviously designed for the Master’s comfort.

I reach a tentative finger out to stroke the wood. Two retractable arms  with various-sized holes sit flush with the chair back. “What are these for?”

Edward squeezes my hand. “I was hoping you’d ask.” He slips into the chair and makes a minor adjustment to the seat height so that his knees are comfortably bent with his feet flat on the floor. “Hop aboard,” he says, grinning broadly, and with my heart pounding hard against my ribs, I arrange myself on my stomach across his lap.

“The Master might be quite content to spank you this way,” he says, bracing me with a strong hand at my lower back before striking me through my jeans. It’s muffled by the heavy denim, but I am so turned on right now, I feel the tingle right to my core.

“Don’t get me wrong…” he hits me again, “there’s nothing wrong with this…” POP! “but watch what happens when I do…this.”

He lowers half of the accessory arm near my head and now I have a very good idea how those holes function. “Put your wrists right here…and here…that’s it, now scoot up and place your neck  right there, eyes to the floor, yes.” The other half of the arm closes over my neck and wrists, and he twists the hardware to lock me in place.

“How does that feel?”

There’s ample cushioning around my neck, but it’s cozy. More importantly, I feel trapped and vulnerable. I also have no ability to control my weight distribution and my breasts are now entirely squished against his thigh. My hair has formed a blinding curtain around my face, and my field of vision is limited to the small section of concrete just below me. How does it feel?

“Slightly terrifying,” I answer him honestly.

A calming hand travels up my back, massaging at the base of my neck just below the wood prison.

“Give it a minute,” he says much more gently, without a trace of the smirk in his voice. “The stockade is an acquired taste…but I have no doubt you will acquire the taste for it, sweet Isabella.” His thumb brushes back and forth along my skin, and I draw in a few deep breaths until I feel more grounded. “There you go.”

He surprises me by sliding his hand down the top of my jeans, finding the bare skin on either side of my thong. He kneads my flesh gently, both relaxing me and inflaming my desire. His fingers ride up my side, inside my button-down shirt, caressing and teasing the sides of my compressed breasts. All the while, that other hand stays with me, soothing, reassuring, understanding where I am and what I need.

My hips squirm as he hints at tickling the hollows under my arm. “All that wiggling around right there, Isabella? On any other day, that would earn you a sound spanking.” He manages to tweak my nipple before deciding he’s through with this torture. “I think that’s enough for now.”

He releases me from the stockade and helps me off his lap. “Let’s go peruse the whips and crops, shall we?”

A fierce spike of desire takes me as Edward steers me with a subtle touch at my lower back. I know he’s watching my every response; my thong is slick with moisture, and I imagine my first time in the dungeon is nearly as exciting for him as it is for me.

“Go ahead, you can touch anything you want.”

He steps up behind me, his hard body just barely brushing my back, and traces a finger down my arm. The goosebumps that just settled down pop right back to life. I reach for the whip on the first hook. The ornate, braided handle feels smooth in my hand, and I pull the lengths of leather strips between my fingers. I’ve never seen one of these in person, but I’ve certainly watched videos of girls at the receiving end—not necessarily a place I’d like to find myself.

“You picked the deer hide,” he informs me, wrapping his hand around mine and taking charge of the whip and me in one maneuver. Holding my head in place, he shakes the leather strips along the side of my face. “Feels like velvet, right?”

I nod slowly, not desiring to end up with lash marks on my face.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart. This isn’t the flogger to fear. No cuts or bruising with this one, just a whole lot of thud and a bit of a tingle.”

“Its bark is worse than its bite?”


“You could say that.”

He moves both our hands to hook the handle back on the wall.

“Now…this one, on the other hand,” Edward says with a sinister chuckle, “you do not want to find out how this one feels.” He slides down about six hooks and pulls off a basic-looking black leather whip. “See how it has fewer tresses? This is a cat, and you’re going to get a sharper, more punishing blow off this one.”

He suddenly snaps the whip against the wall, and I yelp in surprise. As freaked out as I am by the idea of being whipped, the vision of my Master wielding the implement with such grace and expertise leaves me weak-kneed. He smirks when he reads my expression. “Would you like to see that again?”

“Yes, please,” I whisper cautiously.

His eyes dance as he rolls up his sleeves to the elbow, readies the whip, and snaps his wrist with a crisp motion that sends the leather into the wall with a sharp swoosh. Seeing my Master in this new place—one where he is totally confident and clearly proficient—allows me to appreciate his competence in a way I couldn’t have before. He is Master of this realm, and I have never felt more like a novice, despite my apparent gains. He’s the beautiful peacock erecting his tail feathers and strutting around the yard, and I’m the helpless peahen soaking my panties and praying for the chance to drop to my knees and take him into my mouth.

“Better the wall than your bottom, sweetheart. You can well trust me on that.” He coils up the long tresses and returns it to the wall. “What else catches your fancy, Isabella?”

There’s a shorter whip toward the end, and the material looks entirely different from the others. “Rubber?” I ask him, squeezing the short strips between my fingers.

“Another great choice,” he smiles, lifting the short, light whip from the wall. “Yes, it’s rubber. In a longer whip, rubber can be extremely harsh—a real bang for the Master’s buck.” He laughs at his own scary joke. “But in miniature, it can actually be quite sensual in your tastiest areas.” His eyes drop to my chest and then lower. He slips the loop over his wrist and says, “I think I’ll hold onto this one.”

I get the sense he’s rushing me through the selection of crops, and I can’t concentrate anyway with that little rubber whip hanging off his arm. With three crops to go, his impatience seeps out.

“You just about ready to meet St. Andrew?”


HE
For all my careful planning, I was a real dope not knowing tonight would end up with her strapped to the cross. I mean, seriously…how could it not? I would’ve done so many things differently, including strongly suggesting a front-closing bra and no panties.

Alas, here we are, no obstacle too big to overcome; it simply requires some last-minute quick thinking—an audible, if you will. Ugh, the Superbowl needs to hurry up and come and go already so I can get these damn metaphors out of my head.

Being in the dungeon as Isabella’s boyfriend is beginning to pose a challenge for me, not that she’s ever minded having an incredibly bossy boyfriend. It’s just that I feel myself slipping naturally into the role I was born to play in the dungeon, and I have to keep cautioning myself that we’re not in scene; it wasn’t the plan, neither of us is prepared, and we don’t have the proper time for it.

I steer her so she’s facing the large wood and iron structure, and I position myself behind her. “Here it is, the famous St. Andrew’s Cross of fame and fable. What do you think?”

“It’s impressive.”

“You think it’s impressive from this angle, wait till I strap you in.” I reach my hands around her and start unbuttoning her blouse. “It’s not nearly as much fun with your clothes on, and I do want you to get the full effect.”

She clears her throat then says, “You are the ever-considerate boyfriend.”

I toss her shirt across the sawhorse and unclasp her bra. Isabella stands perfectly still as the straps slide over her shoulders and down her arms. She’s covered in goose flesh, and I’m sure I’ll find her nipples reaching straight for the equipment when I view her from the front—but not yet.

Pulling her bare back against my shirt, I manage her belt buckle, button and zipper. Conscious of the time Marcus has generously allotted, I take her thong along with the jeans as I drag the material to the ground. It’s a little tricky unzipping her boots and negotiating her knee socks, but I manage, and the reward more than makes up for the effort.

I draw my finger over her collar bone, down the length of her breast, and to the very pointy end of her nipple. She gasps as I brush my fingertips over the sharp nub. “Step forward.”

She advances her feet on the cool, concrete floor.

“Turn around and line up your ankles with the cuffs.”

She does as she’s told, and I quickly bend and fasten her in.

“Now, your wrists.”

Isabella looks above her head and stretches her arms in a wide V. She naturally arches her back as it hits the cold metal, but once I strap her in with the thick leather waist restraint, there’s no wiggle room for her to escape. While I’m still standing close enough to gauge every response, I ask, “How does it feel to be bound and spread?”

Her lip quivers, reminding me how intense this experience has to be for her.

“Exciting,” she answers in a breathy voice.

I kiss her forehead and back away. “For me too, sweetheart. Trust me, you have me good and worked up.” She settles in a bit after hearing that I’m suffering, too.

Deftly sliding the rubber whip from my wrist, I brush her left tit before she has a chance to brace herself. Though she’s flinched and gasped, I’m sure the impact wasn’t anything near what she expected. She’s staring down the whip, waiting for the next stroke, her body tensed and anxious.

“This little whip is designed for pleasure. Tip your chin up and find a spot on the ceiling to focus on. Okay, now unclench your teeth and relax your jaw…that’s it…just let me work on your body.” I swish the tresses over the other breast, and without the anxiety, she gives me a nice, “Ahhhh.”

“Feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Mmm,” she hums and moans as I alternate between left and right, coaxing her toward the cliff.

Swish, swish, I brush her tits, watching her face contort with mad desperation. Droplets of moisture leak from her lower lips. If I had more time, I could leave her wanting, let her cool down, and start all over again. Alas, we’re on a tight schedule here.

“Are you ready to feel the whip between your legs?”

She’s floaty and drunk from the wine and the mini-flogger, but her face still turns to me with a significant measure of fear. I step closer and place one hand on her thigh, continuing to gently swipe one breast, then the other.

“Isabella, I promise I won’t hurt you. I am completely in control of what you’re feeling, and I know how to make it feel really, really good.”

She nods briefly then tips her head back again.

Thank you for trusting me yet again.

“On the count of three, I’m going to strike you, and these rubber tendrils are going to feel like you’re being fingered by ten men at once. Are you ready for the onslaught?”

“Okay.”

I have to smile just a little at her lack of enthusiasm. She has no idea what’s about to hit her, but I do.

“One…” Still slapping against her breasts… “Two…” Slap, slap… “Three!”

With that, I snap the rubber tendrils once between her legs and she quivers and groans. I strike her a second time, dragging the tresses through her slick channel as she moans through the brief contact. I give her a few seconds to recover before hitting her once more, this time the bulk of the rubber lands square on her clit, sending her into spasms of unstoppable bliss.

I toss the whip to the side and drop to my knees between her legs, taking her quivering pussy into my mouth. My own need presses painfully against my jeans, and time is running short.

she
 “Why do I feel like we’re going to end up on the eleven o’clock news?” I dissolve into giggles, and I really don’t know whether to blame the wine, the post-orgasmic endorphins zipping through my system, or the extremely embarrassing position my body is in.

“You are not going to fall; I’ve got you.”

Suspended from the ceiling by a pulley on each side, my legs are spread wide and held several feet off the ground by a loop of surprisingly comfortable nylon around the top of each thigh, balanced by a similar loop around each wrist. Edward has thoughtfully modified the advanced sex swing setup by adding a safety strap under my bottom. In addition, he is clutching me by the waist and has already assured me that even if I were to slip and drop backwards, my head would not reach the ground.

“The only reason we’d end up on the news is that I’m about to burst into flames. Do you have any idea what you’re doing to me tonight?”

I giggle again, and this time I know why—sheer happiness. “Okay, I’m ready.”

“Oh, thank Christ,” he says, pulling my hips toward his raging erection and exhaling with a loud groan once his balls hit my ass. “Is it good, Isabella?” he asks urgently, sliding out and back in.

“Yes, it’s really good.” So much for giggles; this is some serious fucking right here, all of a sudden.

Edward’s humor is suddenly erased as well, as his face contorts into that of a man who is operating on basic animal instinct. He needs; therefore, he takes. I love this position not just because of the angle he’s entering me, but also because I can see every snarl and flare of his nostril, watch every grunt issue forth from his beautiful dangerous mouth, and watch the muscles of his chest ripple and pop between the sides of his open shirt.

At first, it’s just him moving and thrusting, while I’m the gymnast on the steady rings, garnering points for keeping still. Before long, though, I’m actually swinging forward and back, slamming into his body with additional force and adding a dizzying aerial element to our acrobatic act. After the initial few thrusts, Edward seems to relax a bit, his eyes unpinching and his smile coming back in full bloom as he orchestrates our combined movements like the ringleader of a very adult circus.

“Feels pretty crazy, doesn’t it?” he utters breathlessly.

“Yes!”

“Drop your head back if you want a real rush.”

It’s pretty scary, but I close my eyes and tilt my head backward. I feel Edward’s grip constrict around my hips, and I hold on tighter to my wrist restraints. I squeak when he pulls me forward and I get that wobbly feeling in my belly. He pulls me against him harder and faster, and I swim in the sensations hitting me from every angle—inside and out. Edward’s grunting becomes louder and more insistent as our skin slaps together and he plunges deep within me. I’m tethered to reality only by the one place our bodies are joined while the rest of me simply floats. Thankfully, Edward clutches me against his body as the waves of pleasure ripple through me and threaten to knock me off balance.

My legs feel like rubber as he unhitches me from the suspension belts and my feet hit the concrete once again. I fall forward into his chest, and his laughter shakes both of us. “Not easy to get your sea legs back, eh?”

“No. I think you better hold me close for a good, long while.”

He makes a show of sighing heavily. “If I must.”

“You must.”

“Okay, boss, but we need to get you dressed and scoot out of here, or Marcus won’t be so willing to let us borrow his dungeon the next time.”

I crane my neck up to look into his eyes. “Next time?”

Two glinty green orbs sparkle back at me. “Next time, I’m bringing your damn collar and arranging for more time.”

“I’m afraid you’re not helping the wobbly leg situation very much.”

“Sorry,” he chuckles. “Can you make it over to the sawhorse on your own while I find my pants?”

I slide out of his arms. “I think you’ll find them halfway between the cross and the swing.”

“Jesus, look what we did to this place in just an hour,” he muses.

My thong is so soggy it’s not even worth putting on, so I stuff it into my handbag after rushing into my jeans and top and pulling a couple fingers through my hair. Edward gathers me under his arm and tosses the rubber whip into a bucket near the door as we exit. “We’re like a kinky hurricane.”

“Hurricane Isabedward.” 

“God help the East Coast.”

Marcus is sitting on the couch when we pass through the living room. The door to his office is closed, and I can only imagine the state of the submissive held captive inside.

“Sorry, I didn’t have time to wash the whisk,” Edward says.

Marcus rolls his eyes. “You don’t look sorry to me.” His gaze clicks over to mine. “Et tu, Brute?”

I shrug. “Sorry?”

Marcus chortles and waves us to the door. “Go already! Your driver’s been out there for fifteen minutes. I was considering bringing him some hot cocoa.”

I giggle at the idea of Domenic and Marcus having a driveway meet-up; it’s so very wrong. Edward gives Marcus one last wave. “Thanks, man. I’ll call you.”

Marcus nods obligingly, standing and heading over to his study. At the last minute, I pull away from Edward and scurry back to Marcus. He pauses—his hand on the door knob—and lifts his eyebrow.

“I just wanted to say thank you as well…and if it’s okay with you…and Edward…do you think I could give you a hug?”

Marcus looks over my shoulder, so I turn back as well. Edward smiles and nods. “Keep it clean, old man.”

Marcus opens his arms and laughs. “Another boundary…great.”

I step inside his embrace and whisper, “Thank you again,” into his ear.

“My pleasure, sweet Bella. You keep me posted, okay?”

“Will do.”

Edward extends a hand and I happily transition from one man to the other, feeling all kinds of fortunate.

HE
“So how was the mall?” Isabella asks him while scooting across the back seat to make room for me.

Domenic laughs good-naturedly. “Tell you the truth, Bella, it’s a little bit depressing this time of year. The whole place looks like my living room the day after a big party—it’s clean and all, but you get the sense the fun’s just left. I did have some fancy frozen yogurt from a spigot in the wall, so that was good, I suppose.”

“There you go.” Isabella sighs and snuggles into my side.

Negotiating knit cap and scarf, I touch my lips to her forehead. “Tired?”

“Exhausted, in the best possible way. You?”

“I’m gonna sleep like a baby tonight.”

Her voice drops to a whisper, “It’s pretty hard work for you, isn’t it? All that restraining and supporting and whipping.”

“Mmhmm.” I can’t stop the smile. “Don’t get me wrong—I’m not complaining.”

“Do you miss it?” she asks timidly, cocking her eyes up to meet mine.

“What?” The life? The other girls? Hell no.

“The dungeon. All those toys and all the possibilities.”

“I love the fact that you and I can turn any place into our play room, but the equipment certainly offers advantages. Assuming one is properly taught how to use the implements and furniture—which you know I was—it’s a whole lot easier to put your submissive into the right position on a whipping bench than it is to try to recreate that using a dining room chair.”

“You seem to have made the transition successfully.”

“Yes, with a lot of practice. As for the floggers, Marcus was very strict with me, and I’m a far better dom for it. I know how to use each one to get the exact effect I need, but not everyone is treated to that level of training. You should never, EVER—”

“Edward,” she interrupts me softly, placing two fingers over my lips, “if this is where you warn me off other doms, you can just please save your breath.” I respect her wishes and nod. “Thank you.”

“Sorry, I guess I climbed onto my soapbox there for a second.”

“I’m not interested in imagining myself with another dom, okay?”

“I’m not interested in imagining that either, trust  me.”

“Okay.”

“So…can I assume that things went well with Marcus since you needed to hug him goodbye?”

Her face twists into a lighthearted smile. “Are you fishing, Edward?”

“I mostly just want to know if you’re pleased with the arrangement, but if you care to share anything…I wouldn't be averse to hearing what you talked about.”

Thankfully, her smile stays in place, and without moving her eyes from mine, she calls out to the front, “Domenic, would you mind very much raising the divider?”

This bodes well for me, unless she’s planning to start screaming at me for being a nosy bastard.

“No problem at all, Bella.”

I shit about a brick and a half waiting for the glass wall to rise to the roof of the car, and Isabella straightens up and shifts her body toward me on the seat.

“First off, I am very pleased with the arrangement. You were right about Marcus; he’s great, and he knows the kind of person you are, and he gets us. It was incredibly easy talking to him.”

“The tequila and wine didn’t hurt,” I add with a chuckle.

“I think it will be easier next time, but I definitely needed something to help me over the hump.”

“So you were able to open up a bit?”

“More than I thought I could. We talked about why you can’t share your checklist with me and reinforced everything you’ve said about what I deem to be my failure…”

She pulls her lower lip between her teeth, but her face doesn’t register pain this time when the subject is brought up. “So it’s clicking for you? That I’m truly not disappointed?”

“Yes, I get it, but I feel like it’s still out there as something I want to work on.”

My cock is all of a sudden very interested in this conversation, the selfish prick. In possibly the most understated response I’ve ever given her, I answer, “Noted,” and even mange to hold in my smirk.

She, however, does not restrain her smile. “I had a feeling you’d be okay with that.”

I let loose a chuckle. “Yes, sweetheart, I’m more than okay with that. Is there anything else you want me to know about?”

There’s one beat too many between my question and her answer, and now I know she’s keeping something back, and I need to not be an asshole about it. Luckily, she acknowledges the elephant in the back seat, so I don’t have to worry—too much. “There is something else, but I’d really like to talk to you when I’m not so tired and we’re both not so sober.”

I can’t help that my eyebrows lift or that I get a nervous rush of adrenaline from head to toe. I’m not going to be able to wait very long for this…whatever it is. “How about we have this talk over dinner tomorrow night then?”

Her tension breaks and she exhales loudly. “Perfect.”

“It’s a date then.”

“Yes, and Edward…we better eat at home.”

Motherfucker.

44 comments:

  1. DED. We need to get back in there stat. I love how she's always wanting to give him head but he went muff diving (ahh.. Tribute to BI) here.

    You also have me now wanting to research these toys! You'd kinda scared me with the ones you showed me for you know who. (Do you)

    Loved this chapter and th way you effortlessly bring me into their world and make me feel what they do.

    Kudos, b.

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO much research on those floggers *wipes brow*
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Born, absolutely wonderful chapter! Again, I need to remind myself that these two are in fact so early in their relationship, but yet they are so intuned to each other. She definitely is able to truly see Edward shine in his element. The skill with which he demonstrates the various toys, all the while recognizing that Isabella might be excited but at the same time feel some trepidation was so masterfully handled by your words. Damn, Edward is so caring and considerate of Isabella, but at the same time is able to guide her through the dungeon with a touch of playfulness and caution, and yet allows his primal and feral need for her to shine at just the proper juncture! OMG!

    You know, even though I am sure that Marcus will be accommodating in allowing the two to "borrow" the dungeon at different times, I truly hope that these two would possibly consider purchasing a larger abode. Afterall, they both seem to be doing quite well financially, and there are other less expensive boroughs in New York. Yeah, I cannot see these two settling for makeshift playroom/dungeon accommodations for an extended period of time. Just saying...... LOL!

    Now that Isabella has reassured Edward and put to rest the ideas that she has neither the need or desire to seek out other Doms, it seems that these two will be able to continue on their journey. I certainly enjoyed your showing some of Edward's vulnerability with regard to this. Yeah, it appears that Isabella she can most certainly, after her converstion with Marcus, understand why knowing Edward's checklist could quite possibly disrupt the natural progression of their relationship. If she began to internalize her perceived inadequacies. This was a learing experience for both. Edward has now, it apears, been reassured that his training will not encourage Isabella to seek out others after she has been trained. Afterall, this seems to be a journey of mutual discovery these two will travel for the forseeable future.

    I have to say it again, Born, this is definitely one of the best depictions of the BDSM lifestyle I have read. You never disappoint with each chapter!

    Happy New Year to you and yours, and I look forward to more brilliance from you in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really happy you enjoyed the chapter, Claudia. Happy you got to appreciate all sides of Dungeonward! I love that you pointed out E's vulnerability. You know I love to poke at his soft spots. I have to agree that the future is looking bright for these two.
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. I'm struggling to come up with the right words to articulate the warm and gooey feeling this story tends to create in me with each new chapter.

    I still looove Marcus's playfulness. He is so much fun. and when he was talking about his overnight guest arriving soon- I had a split second thought of well that will be interesting when E & B get ready to leave the house, but then I checked myself and realized that unless Marcus's overnight guest was somewhat of an exhibitionist, Marcus wouldn't subject him/her to being exposed like that...

    It really is pretty cool how Edward was able to stay himself (and not go Dom) in the dungeon. He even managed to try out some toys on her, lock her up, etc but still not become the Dark Prince. He has a great self awareness, as well as being aware of what his girlfriend needs.

    Maybe im reading a little too much into it but when Isabella was thinking about how much she wanted to take him into her mouth- I just assumed that it would happen at some point (and maybe it did, but u didn't write it, i dont know..) but I liked that instead you chose to write about them having sex. which to me is a much more on-equal-footing kind of thing.. and i think it wouldve been esp hard for Isabella to NOT be in a submissive mindset while kneeling in front of her master/boyfriend in a "real" dungeon after a couple glasses of wine...

    love that Isabella felt comfortable enough to give Marcus a hug- bodes well for a lovely, fulfilling relationship between the two of them, i think.

    and you awful tease, you- making me (AND Edward) get all nervous and butterfly-y at the mention of something else that Bella wants to discuss while not so sober.. haha love it, Mistress!

    Happy New Year Born!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Digi,
      I think it was hard for ME not to turn E into Master in that dungeon, but it just wouldn't have been the right thing for that night. I agree about Isabella and Marcus. Why shouldn't she get to hug him too?

      Aw shucks, you already KNOW what she wants to discuss!

      Delete
  4. Aaaaahhhhhh! Born! Born! Born!
    I freaking loved it! It was definatley an inspirational chapter **wiggles eyebrows**!
    An hour was definatley not enough time! And next time, uuuggghhh! I can't wait for their next time!
    I can only imagine how hard it truly was for him not to go into Dom mode, but he was definatley the all encompassing And giving boyfriend!
    Loved it! As if you couldn't tell! Hahaha
    Ooh I can't wait for their dinner convo!
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SUCH a giving boyfriend. He gave it to her right and left! ;)
      xo

      Delete
  5. I just love it when you open up the Kink Factory! This chapter was not a disappointment! Marcus and Edward continue to have some word play while Bella starts to melt into a gooey mess. Brava! You do know how to spin the words my Friend! I continue to love this story and am greedy for the next chapter. Hope your Holiday Season was fun with no negative events. Now I must trot over to my Reviews page and entice those to read this for themselves. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE me a greedy reader! Nope, no negative events. Thanks for your review and enticements!
      x

      Delete
  6. I actually found their first visit to a dungeon to be more exciting as BF/GF, rather then D/s. The hint of dominance was there in Edward with his mastery of the whips-I was just like Bella getting all hot and bothered while he was flicking them around. Looking forward to tomorrow night's discussion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I like everything better when they're in bf/gf mode. But that could just be me!

      Delete
  7. Wow Born, this was amazing! I love Marcus - he is so deliciously naughty and just a touch dangerous. As for Edward and Bella, I hope that they will one day give US the pleasure of buying a larger home and getting a playroom all of their own. I mean, come on, St. Andrews cross?? Sex swing? *fans self*
    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...a touch dangerous! I LIKE IT!

      A home in the Hamptons with a dungeon perhaps?
      xx

      Delete
  8. That was very titillating, at least on Bella's behalf! I loved how he takes the time to explain the different whips and then uses one of them on her. He puts Zorro and Lash LaRue's whipwork to shame! I will be interesting to see what happens next time they get to visit the dungeon!

    The spanking chair with the built in stock was neat contraption. He told her that she would come to like it, but I'm not sure she really would. Maybe if her hair wasn't blocking her vision and she was more in the submissive mind set. It's really hard to say.

    I do think she really liked the suspension! It seamed to really get both of their engines running!


    Anyways... Loved see him get her all hot, bothered and off! LOL

    Excellent chapter!

    CC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you were titillated, CC! Oh yes, he could lash with the best of them! I don't know, the stock just seemed like a feature she'd appreciate! ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. Well I will be damned...Marcus is pretty cool to let th use his playroom...that was hot and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read this three times already, and I'm still hot and bothered. I need Edward to book some REAL playtime in the dungeon, asap. We got a peek at the Master in his element, and what a grand sight it was. Now I'm so ready for the real thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ruined panties all around I think! The image in my brain of Edward rolling up his sleeves and working the whips and floggers....just mmmmmm. The swing works too! lol Still adore the dynamic between Edward and Marcus and now am looking forward to Marcus and Bella interactions. That man is smart as a whip (ohh, see where I went there) seems to just know things! Great chapter today Born just gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, not nearly as exciting without rolled up sleeves, eh? ;) Happy you enjoyed the Marcus/Bella interaction. And oh yes, look where you went there, you clever girl!
      xx

      Delete
  12. Good lord that was some 'tour'! I pictured Edward wielding that whip so clearly...the way he cracked it and showed his pretty peacock feathers. I can't imagine what their play would be like if Edward had a dungeon back at his place...then again, I love how inventive he is adapting their play to the surrounds they have. Makes him a very versatile Master indeed. Great update as ever. And I absolutely love Marcus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it and whip-wielderward!

      Delete
  13. Wow! That was hot ;) They definitely need their own chair

    ReplyDelete
  14. well you have given me new meaning to the word 'dungeon'
    holy fuck, so hot, oh yes, master aka boyfriend aka edward aka darkward all can work well and confidently in that room, oh yes indeed
    beautifully done, keep it cumming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This chapter was incredible! I am actually really glad they were able to explore the dungeon for the first time as boyfriend and girlfriend rather than dom and sub. I think it made the transition a bit smoother and less intimidating for Bella. I love that she hugged Marcus! It really shows how comfortable she is with him and that their relationship as mentor and mentee will be a good one.

    -C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Bella and Marcus have hit it off!
      x

      Delete
  16. How is it possible that I didn't expect them to actually use the dungeon?:) I loved this so much. Seriously. I loved the Master/ Edward combo, but I'm sure the next time won't disappoint either:). Marcus definitely deserved that hug:) Next Saturday can't come quickly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the banter with Marcus, and that Bella had to give him a hug before leaving. I am looking forward to more exploration in the dungeon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yup perfect stuff. xx J-R-E

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is it wrong to wish that Edward had a house instead of an apartment where they could have their own dungeon? Having them in there as BF/GF was hot enough, I can barely wait for them to go back as D/s. Marcus is a darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not wrong, but their apartment is SO convenient for work!
      xx

      Delete
  20. yeah. wow. hot and intense chapter. NO doubt they will both sleep like babies...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Damn! Wow! I have no words, ok maybe two. Lol.
    I just hope Marcus turned those cameras off. Otherwise he would have gotten one heck of a show. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome chapter again...poor Edward was so horny waiting on the two of them. Again I loved Marcus, shocking, I know. I have absolutely no clue how a sex swing works. I didn't know who was up, who was down...it was hard to picture it...guess I'll just have to do some research so I can picture what it looked like. Unfortunately, that pictorial research will have to wait, because right now, I'm in the playroom reading this, with the 3 minis in the room playing behind me.

    Not ready to make this a family lesson on sex swings. ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do check that out and lemme know if you decide to install one. I get a commission! ;)

      Delete
  23. Just that little glimpse of what they could do, could be, in Marcus' playroom got my mind and body moving and churning. This chapter was exquisite! Can't WAIT to see how he reads when she tells him what she held back tonight. My best guess would be....maybe as bf and gf, but no as Master and princess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE your mind and body churning! So pleased you enjoyed it.
      x

      Delete