Friday, December 14, 2012

91 ONE MORE TRUST

~Chapter 91~
ONE MORE TRUST

she
“Before we’re ready to play host and hostess in scene, I have one more exercise I need to take you through, princess. It’s something we’ve never done before, something you’ve expressed hesitation about previously. Are you up for exploring something new with me?”

“Yes,” I answer immediately.

Master smiles and holds up his camera. “This camera also has a video setting.”

He leaves it there, and my head spins back to Montauk. Master clearly sees my thought process and interjects, “I know we discussed this, way back around New Year’s. When you asked me if you’d hard limited anything I really wanted—this was it.”

“Yes,” I acknowledge the memory.

“Here we are. Things have changed. You have done so incredibly well with the pictures and I’m feeling really good about this. If you’re able to make the decision and trust me, you know the videos won’t go any further than our family room TV. Just for us. We can delete them tonight if you want. Or next week. I will give you the memory card and you can flush it down the toilet for all I care—though I’d prefer you didn’t clog up my plumbing. I just want to record you and watch it with you once. That’s all I ask.”

“Okay.”

His face transforms from worried, responsible, serious Master to little boy opening electric train set on Christmas. “Okay? Really?”

“Yes. I trust you. I love you. I’m not worried I’ll end up on YouTube.” He’d sooner cut off his arm than share me.

“RedTube if anything,” he mumbles before checking himself. “Sorry, I’m just kidding.”

“Do your worst, Master,” I tempt him.

“Oh, Isabella, you really should not have said that.”

Me and my stupid big mouth. Master rushes over to the tripod and sets the camera on top. He shows me where to stand and he goes to work adjusting all the settings.

“Ready, princess?” Master asks, finger poised above the record button, I presume.

I take a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Yes, Master.”

“Take your standing pose, and keep your eyes on the camera lens at all times. Here we go.” He pushes the button and a red light appears.

A reflexive warning shudder threatens to throw me off track, but I bat it away. The good-girl security force is going to have to stand down today.

“Hello, princess,” Master says, in a friendly off-camera-documentary voice. Holy shit, he’s enacting the interview scene from my journal entry, and he’s added the video element to boot.

“Hello, Master.”

“I want to thank you for agreeing to talk to me today on video. You know I’m already half hard thinking about watching this later…seeing my submissive dressed for me in my favorite outfit—your collar and heels and nothing else. You look stunning.”

“Thank you, Master.” Cue blush.

“Is it exciting to be videotaped naked?”

“Yes, Master.” I’m tempted to hide my face but I stand tall and wait for his next question.

“Even though I have clothes on? You’re kind of a dirty girl, aren’t you?”

“I am.” My pussy confirms this by releasing a trickle of fluid.

Master steps away from the camera and my gaze follows him, but when he points to the camera, I remember myself.

“Not just any kind of dirty though, you’re a very kinky girl, isn’t that right?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me what you are, Isabella.”

“I’m your submissive, Master.”

“Tell me about what you like.”

Eyes on the camera, I remind myself, as Master’s voice draws nearer. These conversations are so much easier in the dark, or with his body wrapped around my back, or even blindfolded. I suppose this is the fascination I have with the interrogations I’ve seen—there is absolutely no hiding.

“I like to be told what to do,” I admit with a shiver.

“What is your favorite thing to be told, princess?” he presses.

“I like…to be ordered to my knees for my Master.”

“What is it about being on your knees that makes you so excited?”

I think hard about the question, attempting to remember back to when I was a mere lurker who happened to name herself “On My Knees” plus incorporate everything I’ve experienced and learned from Master since Christmas. What is it that makes me crave the command?

“I like that it puts me lower than you, Master. Usually, I’m eye level with your…with the part of your body that gives you the most pleasure. Sometimes you allow me to please you with my mouth. That’s my favorite.”

“Surely you can name that part, princess? You’re not going to play coy with me today, are you?”

“No, Master. It’s your…cock.”

“Thank you for saying that you like to take my cock into your mouth, Isabella. I have noticed how much that pleases you.”

“Yes, Master.”

“What else do you enjoy doing on your knees?” He’s next to me now, so close he could touch me, and how I wish he would.

“I love to crawl, especially when my Master holds the leash.”

“You like being my pet?”

“Yes.”

“But, Isabella, don’t you find it degrading to be treated like an animal?”

Here we are at the crux of the matter. “I do, Master.”

“And you say you actually enjoy that?”

“I love it.”

“Dirty, dirty girl. I can see that you’re getting turned on just talking about it, aren’t you, Isabella?”

His words are pulling me under. “Yes.”

Master twists one of my nipples, leaving it even pointier than it was before. “Exhibit A…two perky nipples,” he narrates for the camera. “Spread your legs for me, please.” He slides one finger through the channel then holds out the evidence in front of me. “Exhibit B…one sopping wet pussy.”

Master seems to really be enjoying himself tonight.

“What other fun things does your Master do to you?”

“Sometimes you spank me. Other times you use a paddle or a crop.”

“Turn around and show the camera where I spanked you on Sunday.”

I turn my back to the camera and catch Master’s eyes on the way. His arms are crossed and he’s observing casually.

“Bend forward and spread open your ass cheeks for the camera.”

Gulp.

Master runs his hand over my ass, pulling me further open and squeezing at my flesh. He surprises me by lifting his hand and swiftly striking me, and I hop forward with a little squeak. Master chuckles and responds, “So that would be the  kind of thing that makes you even hotter?”

“Yes,” I admit, feeling a blush creep across my face.

“Ask me to spank you again. But first, look over your shoulder so the camera can see you…very nice.”

“Master, please spank me again.”

“Your wish is my command,” he teases, just before bringing his palm down on the other cheek.

I turn away instinctively, but Master is having none of that. He grabs a handful of hair and turns my face back to the camera. “You need to look into that lens when I spank you this time, or there is going to be real cause for a spanking. Understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“And let’s not have any pretending you don’t love it, shall we? We know you’re hot for it, don’t we, princess?”

“Yes, Master.”

He nods and releases my hair. “That’s better.” THWACK!  Master’s hand touches down right in the middle, catching both sides while pressing his fingers into the hot moisture between them. He rubs those fingers around a bit before pulling them away, just enough to tease and leave me a horny mess.

“Ah,” he says happily. “Now that’s the look I was hoping for.”

I can only imagine what the camera captured just now.

“You can turn back now, Isabella. You’re not getting any more of that…right now.”

I spin slowly on the high heels, mildly dazed with lust, which Master clearly spots—or perhaps smells. “You liked that, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Master.” I am tingling all over, every admission he pulls from me drawing me deeper into his thrall.

“So a little pain arouses you?” He reaches around and surprises me by harshly twisting my nipples, and he doesn’t let go until I answer him.

“Yes, Master,” I whimper, leaning back into his firm chest.

“I bet you’ll like it even better with these.”

He pulls a pair of nipple clamps out of thin air and attaches the second one before I can adjust to the first. “Tell me how much you love wearing those for Master, princess.”

I fight through the initial pinch and the dull ache and force out, “I do love wearing these, Master.”

“That’s not very convincing,” he says. “Perhaps they’re not tight enough?”

“I love wearing the nipple clamps for you, Master,” I repeat loudly and more enthusiastically.

He flicks at the hardware.

“Nnnnngh,” I groan.

“And the clip of Master’s crop?” He lifts my wrists out of the way and swats me swiftly on my bottom with his leather riding crop. Being made to watch the camera has, for all intents and purposes, blindfolded me to Master’s plans, and I teeter forward on my heels at the unexpected blow. Master throws his arm across my stomach and pulls me into his body. “Easy, princess. I’ve got you.” I feel the chuckle echo in his chest as he rights me and says, “Let’s try that one again. Spread your legs a little wider…for balance.”

I don’t turn around to see the smirk I know he’s wearing. His next blow is more manageable until he asks me to describe how it felt “for posterity.”

“It felt…there was a sting…I…don’t know what to say.”

“Oh tsk tsk, princess. Surely you have some dirty words left after all your filthy story-telling. Just tell the camera what happened to your pussy just now.”

“I felt a jolt, and a kind of tingle…and now there’s kind of a throbbing.”

“I bet you’d like to be touched right now, wouldn’t you?”

I’m not going to get my hopes up, but I am going to be honest. “Very much, Master.”

“That’s my needy princess,” he says lovingly, cupping my chin for the camera and kissing me on the cheek. “So…we know you like it a little rough,” he strikes me once more before tossing the crop out of the picture, “but I seem to remember you love to be held down and tickled, too.” 

Master waves the big blue feather in front of me, catching the tip of one very sensitive nipple. “Here’s an old friend. Where do you like to feel this?” He catches me just at the sides of my ribcage, causing me to squirm and jerk.

“Wherever it pleases my Master,” I’m able to answer once he stops.

“Good answer, princess. I would be pleased to brush that bare pussy of yours.”

“Ahhhhhhhh,” I sigh as the delicate fronds waft across my skin. I clasp my wrists tightly so I don’t accidentally lash out at Master.

“I know, that wasn’t fair, was it? I really should cuff you up first. Turn around.”

I turn once again and this time, I’m able to look at Master’s face. He was just reaching into another pocket for my cuffs, when he catches the sight of me head-on. Playfulness is set aside momentarily and he lets me see straight into his heart. “You’re doing great,” he commends me.

“Thank you, Master.” I smile, not just for the words of encouragement, but for the reminder of the full man in this sexual odyssey with me.

HE
Isabella is not only holding up under pressure, she is shining. Despite clamps and cuffs and dirty talk, lewd poses and teasing feathers and fingers, she’s holding her chin high, wearing her mantle proudly. After the intense tickling, there’s nothing left but her reward—and mine.

“You have been such a very good girl tonight for your Master,” I praise her. Standing behind her once again, I release the clamps one at a time and help support her while the blood comes rushing back. “Master has a special gift for you.”

I pull the tiny butterfly vibrator out of my pocket and unwind the cords. “Have you ever felt the kiss of the butterfly?”

“No, Master,” she answers with excited curiosity.

“This little piece goes right here,” I say, pressing the vibe against her clit. “I tie you all up like so…” I loop the cords around her hips and make sure everything is secured, “and then…I stand back and make the magic happen.”

I switch the remote on to the lowest setting and Isabella turns her head to look at me. I immediately switch it off. “You have to follow the rules, princess, or you don’t get to have your fun.”

“Sorry, Master.” She moves her eyes back to the camera and waits.

“That’s better,” I say, restarting the vibrations and watching her body take in the waves of pleasure.

“How does that feel?”

“Feels like heaven,” she oozes, her mouth dropped open.

“Do you think you could come from this intensity?”

“It feels just beyond my reach,” she says, adding, “but amazing just the same.”

“Okay, good.” I turn it off. “We’re going to play a little game, and if you win the game, I promise you are going to have one of the best orgasms of your life. Ready?”

“Yes, Master,” she responds.

“Start off by telling the camera one of your favorite dirty moments with your Master.”

I don’t rush her while she sifts through some choices. “The bathroom thing,” she answers. “When my Master cleaned me up.”

“Excellent answer,” I say, turning on the vibe to low once again. “I rate that memory a ‘dirty.’ Now, give me a ‘dirty-er.’” Her eyelids flutter and she seems highly motivated to ratchet up the intensity.

I’m sure the constant hum of pressure on her clit is making cognitive activity challenging, and that’s part of what makes this so effective. The deeper she descends into sub space, the more colorful her choices are likely to be.

“At our dinner scene, when Master made me show his mentor that I was aroused, and I put the knife inside me, inside my wet pussy.”

“Oh yes, how could we ever forget that moment? Yes, princess, that works.” I turn the vibe up a tick and she rocks on her heels. With her wrists still cuffed behind her, she doesn’t have much of a counterbalance. Her tits bounce compellingly up top and her face pinks up.

“You are rockin’ now, princess. That little clit must feel really good right now.”

“Yes…Massss….ter!”

I shift back down to low gear before she comes prematurely.

“Before we go for the grand prize, you need to ask for permission to come, because I have a feeling when I hit you with the next level, you’re gonna jump right through the roof.”

The low whir of the vibe serves as the background for her request. “Master, may I please come?”

“You may. After you tell me—no, tell the camera—what is the single dirtiest thing your Master has made you do?”

“I would have to say, it was that morning that my Master buried my nose and mouth with all his man parts.”

The rim job. She’s now labeled that as our ‘dirtiest’ moment, and yet, that day, she’d replied that receiving pleasure was the biggest challenge of the day. Remarkable.

“Tell me about that.”

“First you offered me your…” Yes, I’ve noticed she has once again avoided mentioning that body part by name, and she’s not getting ultra-stim until she manages to get it out. “You asked me for a blow job…”

“Your Master is not the asking type. Tell me what really happened.” I turned off the vibe entirely.

Isabella pouts. “You forced yourself into my mouth.”

I stuff the remote into a pocket and fold my arms across my chest. “All stripped bare and nowhere to go, princess?”

Her face drops as she’s realized her tactic will not be successful. Her eyes turn wild and desperate, but she knows me better than to think I’ll allow for compromise. She passed needy an hour ago, and she’s been teetering on the edge since I strapped on the butterfly. She knows what she needs to do.

“My Master forced his cock between my lips and pumped in and out. And then he pulled back and stuffed his balls inside my mouth and made me roll them around inside my cheeks, all the while he was covering my nose and mouth with his shaft and his entire ass and then he made me tongue his asshole.”

Her face is bright red when she finishes. She stands before me, having given all she had left, awaiting my appraisal. I clap my hands and smile, giving her a one-Master standing O, soon to be followed by one of her own.

Retrieving the remote from my pocket, I start her on low, then pass through medium, and finally ratchet her up to high. “You win the game, dirty girl, you win. Enjoy your prize.”

Her knees buckle as she ripples and undulates like one of those giant air Gumbys that bob and attract attention to used car lots along busy highways. When the last wave of pleasure has rippled through her, Isabella lifts her eyes to the camera once again, and I sense the twinge of guilt she feels at having turned away in the heat of her release. I rush to her side and enclose her in my arms, whispering private messages of praise and love not meant even for our own personal screening.

she
“…I want to thank you for agreeing to talk to me today on video. You know I’m already half hard thinking about watching this later…seeing my submissive dressed for me in my favorite outfit—your collar and heels and nothing else. You look stunning.”

“Look at yourself, Isabella. Do you see what I see?” Master intones from behind me. It’s not as if I’d be able to look anywhere else in this position: bent forward at the waist, chin tucked between crossed arms perched on a bar stool set several feet back from the huge television screen.

“I’m not sure what you see, Master.”

“Fair enough,” he chuckles. “I didn’t mean that to be a trick question, but you’re wise not to answer if you’re unclear what I’m asking. Tell you what,” he starts, smoothing his palms over my rear end, which is currently conveniently positioned waist high between his bare legs, “why don’t you just tell me what you see, and I’ll answer my own question.”

Oh yes, of course. Make me say it.

“She—”

“I,” Master corrects sternly.

I take a deep breath and start again. “I look seriously turned on.”

“Oh yeah, we’re on the same page.” He runs two fingers between my cheeks and finds me wet and ready once again.

“Tell me what you are, Isabella.”

“I’m your submissive, Master.”

“Do you know how hot that is, Isabella? Feel what your words do to me.”

He rocks against me, pressing his stiffness along the divide.

“I like to be told what to do.”

“Warms a Master’s heart to hear that.” He pulls my hips back and pushes, slides, and thrusts.

“Sometimes you allow me to please you with my mouth. That’s my favorite.”

“Ohhh, sweetheart, that is just beautiful.” Pulling harder, rocking faster

“I love to crawl, especially when my Master holds the leash.”

“I wish I had time to parade you around the floor right now…” he says wistfully, making me believe he’s actually considering shifting course right now, “but your interview has me all hot”thrust—“and bothered”thrust—“and if I’m not buried inside you in the next ten seconds…”

He slips between my sodden folds, and I pull him in like a hungry succubus.

“Ahhh, Isabella, that is perfection.”

“Bend forward and spread open your ass cheeks for the camera.”

“Peek-a-boo, princess. I am so fucking grateful I can reach out and touch you this time.”

Master squeezes me roughly with both hands and speeds up his hips.

“God, this ass…” his words disintegrate into grunts as he pounds me again and again.

“Ask me to spank you again.”

The pinching changes to the harsh slap of palms, forcing me forward into the stool.

“Hold your ground, princess. Lean back. Yessss, that’s it…offer it up…ungggghhh…yesss.”

My thighs are burning from the effort of balancing on the unwieldy heels while being thrust forward by his insistent cock and hands, but when Master clasps his hands around my waist and slams me back forcefully against his body, I’m rewarded with his exuberant release.

“You liked that, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Master.”

Master drops his chest to my back and wraps his strong arms around my upper body. Placing a kiss on my shoulder blade, he says, “I don’t know which was hotter—recording you or watching the replay.”

Of course, the video is still rolling, and I feel oddly detached watching Master clamp the  nipples onto the on-screen version of me. While I can still feel that sting—and the harsher moment when they’re removed—I also experience the scene as a casual (yet highly aroused) observer. I root for the TV dom to be harsh, same as I write my Dark Prince as a more sadistic version than I’d ever want to live.

Master and I watch together, fully joined from head to toe, and I wonder if he’s having the same thoughts I am about the actors. I hope I’ll work up the nerve to ask him later. As we both watch TV dom strap on the butterfly, Master slides his hand to my clit and matches the intensity of the vibrations with his skilled fingers.

“You win the game, dirty girl. You win. Enjoy your prize.”

“Come for me, baby, one more time. Just for me.”

He strums me like a beloved guitar, and I sing out my pleasure for him.

HE
“Mind if I ask you something?” inquires the little spoon with her foot-shaped icicles pressed against my shins.

“Never,” I mumble into her neck.

“Besides the obvious, what were you thinking when we were watching the replay of that interview?”

“The obvious being how freaking hot you are and that I’m the luckiest Master on the planet?”

She chuffs softly. “Yes.”

“Hmm, okay, let’s see…you wanna know my favorite part?”

“Sure.”

“I loved that you never tried to hide from the camera. You gave me everything you had, just like you always do.”

“I wanted to burrow my face into your shirt so many times—”

“But you didn’t. Even when I moved, you stayed focused on the lens. That was…amazing, really.”

“Thanks.”

I hear some kind of yearning in her brief response. “Isabella, was there something else you wanted to talk about?”

She threads her fingers through mine and pulls me closer. “I guess I was wondering whether that dom in the video was the one you want to be.”

“Who’s the dom in the video?” I’m desperate to understand her meaning. What did she see?

“He’s…kind of happy-go-lucky, I guess.”

“Yes, agreed. Happy as all hell. Why wouldn’t I want to be that guy?” I’m starting to understand why we’re having this conversation in the dark.

“Don’t you guys like to have more of a chance to…”

Oh, I am so not saying this for you, princess. I’d wait all night for her to finish this sentence.

“…ugh…provide discipline?”

I kiss her neck to reward her for getting out the tough words. “Us guys? Us guys with copious quantities of lube stored all around the house, you mean?”

“Oh shit, you’re never gonna let me live that one down, are you?”

“Never,” I chuckle. “Are you asking me if I wish you’d slip up more often so I could punish you more often or more sternly?”

“Not exactly. I mean, I know we’ve talked about that before, and you’ve said you’d rather have the good behavior and the sub who can’t please you enough, and I get that.”

“Correct. What am I missing then?”

The words spill out in a rush. “Do you maybe wish you didn’t love me while you were being my Master?”

Do I feel held back as a Master by my overwhelming feelings for her? Am I a different dominant now than I have been before? Bottom line: do I wish to give the sadistic urges a longer leash?

“You’re asking whether I miss the wolf?”

“Yeah,” she answers, letting the thread of conversation spin around her head, “I guess.”

I press my lips into her hair and search my heart for the truest answer to her profound question, one that is not to be taken or answered lightly. When I’m sure of myself, I let the words pour over us both.

“I wondered this myself when I first started to recognize my feelings for you, and I’m not gonna lie, I was scared—though not how you think. I never once worried that my love for you would ruin me as a dom. I figured if that ever happened, it would be because our relationship had changed us such that neither of us needed that any longer, and frankly, I’d be ready to let it all go.

“My fear was that having the perfect lamb would only make the wolf in me hungrier.”

“For more mutton chops,” Isabella interrupts.

“Not ‘more’ as in ‘other lambs,’” I swiftly correct her, “‘more’ as in ‘ripping into the flesh with my bare hands and devouring you from the inside out.’”

She laughs nervously, “Oh, that’s all so very comforting. Thanks for clearing that up.”

“You’re welcome. It’s true that I’m not the same kind of master with you than I’ve ever been before, but my fears have not come to fruition. I still feel the sexual agitation that drives my need to dominate you; in fact, if anything that part of me has grown since I found you.”

“Thank goodness for that,” she answers.

“Cheeky little lamb!” My breathy chuckle ruffles the hair on her neck.

Isabella giggles back, and I feel some of the tension leak out of her body.

“I am that happy-go-lucky Master because I know that wherever the scene goes, I will be thoroughly pleased. My mission doesn’t consist of a checklist of things to do to you or achieving a certain level of pain to inflict…” This thought actually makes me flinch. “The wolf doesn’t need to be a part of that scenario any more. You’re the submissive I’ve always needed; you satisfy me in every possible way, Isabella, and you’ve taken the self-loathing out of the equation. If only I could do the same for you, I’d be the happiest Master ever.”

She processes my explanation for a bit then replies, “I’m getting there.”

“Yes, you are. That’s what I see in those pictures we took the other day, and most clearly in this video. That makes me very, very happy, and it tells me you’re ready for dinner with your friends. If you’re not feeling self-conscious about your choices, there’s no way Garrett will be able to hurt you.”

“Well, this little lamb feels very loved and protected, in case you were wondering.”

“Then I’m doing my job properly.”

“Oh…such a chore, is it?”

“Yes. You’re the toughest job I’ve ever loved.”

“Oh my god, I just love it when you get corny.”

“How about this then? You have the sweetest mutton chops I’ve ever tasted.” I pause to move her hair off her neck and trail a line of kisses up to her ear.

“That works.”

“Good. Anything else before I give you your good-night boink?” I flex my hips playfully into her rear.

“Such a romantic!”

“It’s your fault. All this animal kingdom talk is getting me hot and bothered again.”

“Honestly, Edward, I think the weather channel gets you hot and bothered.”

“Hey,” I protest, “have you seen the weather girl on channel seven lately?”

She elbows me in the belly and I pretend to be wounded.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, there was one more thing I haven’t had a chance to talk to you about.”

“What’s that?”

“I got an email from Marcus earlier.”

“Mmhmm?”

“He was responding to my journal post.”

“Something tells me his response was favorable.” The dirty old goat.

“Yes, he said something about how my master must’ve been very warmed by my courage and the new opportunities afforded by my lovely revelations.”

“Indeed I am. That interview scene was just the tip of the iceberg. Wait till I get you into a prison cell for a cavity search.” I run a suggestive finger down the crack dividing her left and right cheeks, and she squirms. “Toss in a pair of handcuffs, and if you’re really feisty, maybe a good, old-fashioned hogtie.”

Is it getting hot in here or is it just my brain?

“Okay, thanks. I think I’m caught up to you now,” she replies, pressing her bottom against me, looking for some friction.

“Any other wisdom from the Marcus front?”

“Yes. He told me to start putting some serious thought into what I want to talk about with him tomorrow night.”

“That’s a good idea. It’s your nickel.”

“Wait, am I paying him?”

I can’t help but laugh at her horror. “Hell no. He should pay us, and he damn well knows it. This is his pleasure, Isabella. Trust me.”


Twisting her neck so I can see her wry smile she asks, “Don’t I always?”

52 comments:

  1. And there is the reason why so many women-magazines recommend to talk with the partner about fantasies in the bedroom. It's more fun.

    A german magazine had an article about a naughty new year's resolution, a list, which should provide something new in the bedroom at least once in the month. We girls in the office haven't talk so much about an article in years.

    And homemade videos are always the best. *wink*

    Great chapter ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've always enjoyed that talk myself! ;)
      Thanks for the feedback, happy you enjoyed it.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I loved how you combined a previous hard limit with the interview. That was fantastic, being filmed and interrogated. Ah, the glimpse into the next interrogation is fascinating, mmmm looking forward to that, if you write it.

    I love how Isabella's trust in her Master is increasing tenfold, good to see.

    I was surprised they watched the video straight away, I assumed it would happen at a later date like the photos viewing. Though I'm very pleased they did, it allowed the passion to flow. Edward/Master was so worked up, it was great.

    I loved how it brought on all those questions. Very deep, nice to see their (well mainly Isabell's) worries dissipated with their discussions and answers that came with them.

    I loved it all, this update was so friggin hot, yet so raw, combined with an honest reflection on their relationship and how they feel now, compared to what they were and their worries or visions of how this would work out. Wow Bella had balls bringing up that conversation, imagine if she got the wrong answer from Edward (though as if she would, he's all in, that's for sure). I really enjoyed this discussion Born, you did a fabulous job.

    So Marcus is up next, this'll be interesting. Damn straight Edward this is totally his "pleasure" indeed.

    So I am curious about one thing, this was a scene, yet no mention of collaring and de-collaring with the usual sentiments (even though I loved this chapter, I did actually miss the "I love yous" (even though this was portrayed throughout).

    I am also curious about the dinner with Garrett and Angela. I was assuming they would be unaware of the "true nature" of Edward and Bella's relationship. Though I am still assuming Edward is not going to make Bella do anything perceived as embarassing in front of her friends. Will it be more like they are a 'mirror image' of each other, where Angela and Garrett will just see their immense love and trust they have for each other.

    Can't wait for the next update Born.
    Love this story. Thank you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you'll see the interrogation if you stay tuned!

      I think the conversation was as important for E as it was for B this time around. He hasn't mentioned that self-loathing since New Year's, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been hanging around in the back of his consciousness. I'm happy to see him letting go of that as B lets go of her inhibitions and good girl security force.

      Interesting you mentioned the collaring and decollaring, Whiti. I purposely left it ambiguous in the writing so you'd have to think about it a little bit while they were in bed- leaving you to understand the lines are not always bold between D/s and Gf/Bf, but yes that did happen "off camera" so to speak. Thank you for picking up on that!

      Delicious question about their upcoming double date. They're not unaware- Jasper shared with Garrett a wee bit anyway, and we know what Angela knows. I guess you'll have to trust Master to handle it! ♥ But not before they visit Marcus tomorrow....squeeee!

      Delete
  3. I am falling behind on my Christmas cards and wrapping, so when I woke up this morning I said I was not going to read KEA until I was done...Fail! I then realized I would not be able to get anything right until I read it. Kept looking at the pc while putting things in order and finally said "screw it" go read then you can relax lol. So hopefully my cards will not indicate that I have visions of Master in my head instead of Christmas cheer, and the gifts ribbons will not be in some intricate knots...hee hee hee. Loved this chapter, very good stuff m'dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally supportive of your priorities, Vicki! Oh dear me about those knots!
      xo

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, yes again your words have evoked the chapter's characters for me. The discussion about "wolf" and "lamb" made me think that perhaps I've missed something, but then I just acknowledged to myself that it would give me something more to look for when I re-read this stimulating story. Thanks, once again, Born for sharing your self and your talent with us.
    xo
    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you read the wolf and lamb convo when they were in Montauk, it was a pretty traumatic time for Edward. All that self-loathing and contemplation about his soul...
      xx

      Delete
  5. Hot. Hot! HOT!!!

    By far my fave D/s chapter to date! To see them both confident in one another's love and trust is the most beautiful prize of all...although the Grand Prize had to have been a close second for Isabella. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. that must have Bern really hard for her and I'm proud that she was able to sych herself to go thru the whole video. I commend her cause I wouldn't have been able to do it! I'm really glad that they take the time to talk to eachother about the scene. really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it. Lordy knows I couldn't have done that either, so I let my alter ego out to play!

      Delete
  7. I have almost no words for how much I love this story (ok, so that is soo not true based on how long my reviews usually are... lol.). You take it to such unexpectedly beautiful new heights every week but at the same time- each new thing isn't crazy- it just seems like a natural progression of their lives together.

    CANNOT wait to see the Marcus meeting, as well as the Dinner Double date. obviously! lol

    the on video thing squicks me out but that's just me, of course. it clearly worked for Isabella because she trusts E enough... and go her for that. *shrug* to each sub their own... haha

    but some of the stuff she had to admit out loud WHILE she was on camera- woah baby.... haha

    keep it up, mistress born!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh digi. You have great words!
      Funny the video squicked you, when I know your tolerance for many other things is...shall we say, admirable? Yep, glad it made you squirm!
      xx

      Delete
  8. The trust that Bella feels toward her Master is so well demonstrated in this chapter, addressing one of her previous hard limits. Bella's coming into her own with each passing moment they have together, not only as Dom and sub, but as boyfriend and girlfriend. This chapter mingled the two together, and I have to admit I liked watching it. I love that Bella's able to let go of that good girl persona and just 'be in the moment'. Goes to show you how compatible they are, and how with Master's guidance, Bella's breaking down many barriers. I can't wait to see what's in store when they see Marcus. Loved it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lisa. Happy you enjoyed it and found their bf/gf as satisfying as Master and sub. It's not easy setting the good girl aside! LOL. As much as he's breaking down her barriers, she is also transforming him.
      xo
      b

      Delete
  9. I know he wouldn't do that to her a million years, but I did love thatshe knew that she knew that he wouldn't put it on YouTube and in jest he mentions RedTube if anything! I've seen some of those videos(use them for lemon inspirations) and their video would probably fit right in there.

    Can't wait for this dinner date!

    Excellent job my dear!

    CC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they've definitely cleared that hurdle in their relationship.
      Thanks for your sweet comments.
      x

      Delete
  10. Love the chapter! How she openly admitted to things she had only previously admitted to in the dark is very telling! I can't wait for more, Marcus, dinner with Ang/Garrett, etc ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark or light, it's still hard to get out those confessions!
      x

      Delete
  11. RedTube, oh will have to do me some searching.... sniggers. xx j-r-e

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, first things first! That was just amazingly hot!
    I love that he pushes her yet again and that she actually enjoyed it! He knows just when to push and when to pull!
    And then to watch it right after, whew! No wonder he needed to be inside her! Double feature baby! Lol
    I think it's admirable that she was worried that he wasn't the Dom he wanted to be. It truly shows her feelings for him. And I think she just needed the assurance he was happy! Which he is through and through!
    I am super excited about the meeting with Marcus and dinner with Angela & Garrett
    Until next week!
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DOUBLE FEATURE, FTW!
      He is a happy-go-lucky Master, isn't he?
      Awww, we like him that way.
      xx

      Delete
  13. Wow, what a chapter. Damn, Edward the Dom and Edward the boyfriend just keeps surprising Isabella each chapter. Edward always seems so playful, but yet is very much in control. I truly enjoy the way you, Born, portray this particular Dom. I have read many of the BDSM stories available in Fanfiction, but sometimes I some of the Dom's just seem so over the top with the rules, the contol, the strictness that it seems to often finds me flouncing these stories. Edward does project his dominant nature, but I guess his playful side also gets to shine through.
    I truly enjoyed the manner in which Edward coaxed out of Isabella the things that she feels deep within the core of her personality, but has been until recently been reluctantly to voice. Yes, they have had conversations with the lights out, conversations with her sight removed; however, with her standing in all of her naked glory voicing what she really feels before the rolling film, truly placed in her a vulnerable situation. But, of course, with Edward's guidance, and definitely his ability to show his tenderness and mental support he was able to advance Isabella in he training. I was surprised that even while viewing the video, Isabella seemed to see herself and Edward as actors. Even though she was the one answering Edward's questions, I got the feeling she still did not recognize herself as one of the actors. When Edward corrected her while they were viewing the video, and Isabella began with "she" and he stated "I", yep it might have been at that juncture that she realized she was indeed the "star" of this particular scene.
    I never realized that Edward felt self-loathing for being a Dom. I guess I had better go back and re-read some of the chapters. But either way, it was nice to hear that Isabella helped him overcome his self-loathing, and I know that with Edward's feelings about her as his submissive, and well as his girlfriend, he will be able to dispel Isabella's feeling of shame also. I can now understand where Edward's guidance in dispelling her feelings of shame will truly be of benefit when she and Edward have their double date nite with Angela and Garrett. I guess if Garrett attempts to project his feelings onto Isabella regarding her dumping Jasper for Edward, it will no longer matter since Isabella now definitely that Jasper could never be what she needed.
    Again, I was surprised by Edward's answer to Isabella's questions at the end of the evening. I never would have dreamed that Edward would be willing to set aside his needs as a dominant because his love for Isabella would negate the need. Way back at the first chapter when Edward and Isabella shared intimacy for the first time, and Isabella remarked if the vanilla sex with a few chocolate chips thrown in was that moving, who needed to be dominated, and Edward said something like "you do sweetheart"; well, I guess the same could be said for Edward. I feel his need to dominate would always be present. I loved the line...."you're the submissive I have always needed". However, my favorite line was "you're the toughest job I've ever loved".
    Such a good chapter, Born, and I definitely look forward to next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you remember back to their Montauk trip, Edward had that worrisome conversation about the wolf--the one that sent him down to the lobby of the hotel in a panic while she figured things out.

      That was a pretty huge hypothetical right there, and one that did not pan out. You are absolutely correct to remember his comment to her about needing the master, and that is the girl he fell in love with. No chance of his need to dominate going away any time soon!

      Delete
  14. Yesss! I loved this little trip down Kinky Memory Lane, reliving Bella's dirtiest moments. Now I really want to re-read the rim job....what chapter was that, again? I wish I could find a combination Dom/boyfriend like Edward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cap- it wasn't hard to find once I went back to look- there's a huge warning up top! 72 Prisoners of Love. Happy you enjoyed her great memories
      xx

      Delete
  15. what an interesting scene
    she really does try so hard for him
    and for herself, lovely


    i just love their little talks in the dark
    dinner with marcus, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed that, Char.
      Yeah, Pillow talk is so much fun!
      Marcus next...squee!

      Delete
  16. I love when Edward gets corny, too:) I had never really been worried that Edward was holding back or felt deprived in any way (obviously:), but it was still a relief to hear how thoroughly satisfied he is. You're always good at that:) I totally missed Edward's goal with these sessions leading up to their dinner. I assumed it was all about trusting him and remaining in scene even with an audience. I really love his way of protecting her from within herself- best boyfriend/ Master ever:)

    I can't even express to you how excited I am for this meeting with Marcus:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master always has a broader plan- all for the betterment of his submissive. He is, after all, the novice trainer! ;)

      Marcus meeting is up next!
      xx

      Delete
  17. So sorry for the late post, but I just finished my fifth day straight at work-RETAIL, which at this time of year is complete insanity. Loved this chapter. At first the video made me uncomfortable. I felt as the questions kept coming, that Edward was more turned on by it than Bella. And I thought the same when they watched the replay. It seemed to open new areas of discussion for them. I did not know that Edward was a dom who leaned towards a more (don't want to say sadistic because that just sounds cruel-but I guess that's the term Edward used)sadistic role previous to his relationship with Bella. I think love enhances their D/s relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting that you read him as more turned on during the shoot. It was most definitely uncomfortable for her, but I wouldn't say she didn't enjoy it. ;)

      I would not at all characterize his pre-Bella dom behavior as sadistic, but if you'll remember back to their New Year's conversation, where he expressed his self-doubts, he definitely was worried that her eagerness to submit might magnify that within him that sometimes scares him. He's realizing here that has not turned out to be the case. Rather the opposite, in fact.
      xx

      Delete
  18. Oh, Born, this was EXTRA delicious. Really. Something about the way he lights up when she says yes is just so, SO exciting. I LOVE that she continues to delight him (and surprise him, too, which is no easy feat with Master) in this way. VERY very hot, having him do color commentary on the video while behind her, enjoying a little frottage before finally taking his *own* "reward." :) I really, really loved this chapter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted you did! Lovely to have you back with us, Missyes!

      Delete
  19. Wow to watch yourself after being video recorded being worked up - then to have him working her up again while watching - gawd!

    You answered an non-asked question that I had. Was he previously "rough" and did he miss it - glad to hear that he wasn't ALL that rough and he doesn't miss the level that he was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, D! Happy you found the video-making hot.

      In the very beginning of their relationship, he tells her that he's not into inflicting pain as much as the other yummy stuff that she enjoys too, one other factoid that lets us know they are so MTB it's just not even funny! ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  20. I am so behind in my reading and you know I save KEA until I have enough time to fully appreciate it. It's different than the other fics I read and I have to be in the right state of mind to read it.

    Having said that, I loved this chapter. Their little home movie was so intimate and I was happy that Bella was able to enjoy something that was previously a hard limit. She is getting more and more confident, isn't she? The Bella from a little while ago would have never asked Edward this: “Do you maybe wish you didn’t love me while you were being my Master?” I loved his answer too, especially when he said “My fear was that having the perfect lamb would only make the wolf in me hungrier.”

    Again, thanks for sharing this with us. It's beyond beautiful and I'm happy I have the time to catch up today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jayme! I'm beyond happy you're catching up!

      Delete
  21. I always enjoy their post talks, when she opens herself up to be vulnerable with him and he does the same for her as they move forward in their relationship.
    Great chapter!
    ~EE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like two people showing each other their inner honest beings and knowing they'll be accepted. Sighhhhh. :)

      Delete
  22. Loved it. The actual filming of the video AND the replay...and the little spoon with foot-shaped icicles...TOO cute!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess whose icicles those really are! ;)
      xx

      Delete
  23. How weird is it that a D/s-scene gets me all sappy :oD Oh, well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take that as a tremendous compliment!
      MWAH!
      xx

      Delete
  24. My master wants me to read him the chapter where Bella give Edward a rimjob tomorrow. Could you please help me find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 72. Prisoners of Love
      It sounds like you Master has something in store for you . . .

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the helping hand, Sabrina... Have fun, anon!
      xx

      Delete
  25. Thoroughly enjoyable! Her continuously heightened awareness of herself, her needs, and her willingness to put them out there makes for some wonderful vicarious living for me. Just fucking wow. I wonder if there are Masters out here in RL who are anything like our lovely Edward. I've always wanted someone for ONLY me, but all my encounters to date have not fulfilled that need. I love this story and I need some new ways to express that in words, I think!

    ReplyDelete