Saturday, September 1, 2012

76 WAX PLAY

~Chapter 76~
WAX PLAY

she
 Thud! Everything drops at once—my heart, my stomach, my jaw—and the back of my head smacks forcefully against the uncomfortably vertical seat back. I might die right here. They’ll have to send an ambulance out to the tarmac, slide me onto the gurney, pronounce me DOA at Sinai…

How in the name of Our Holy Mother of Submission am I not going to speak to him after four days apart? And what could he possibly have planned for me at the Four Seasons?

Deep breath, Bella. Yours is not to question why. Yours is but to do or…yeah there’s that death thing again. My fingers have flown to my bracelet, and I run my thumb over the field of black sapphires. My Black Velvet.

“Hey! You goin’?”

“Huh? Wha? Oh, sorry,” I mumble to the restless Giants fan trapped by the window and now threatening to climb over me. He’d do it, too. You do not want to anger a Giants fan.

I scramble from my seat, remembering just in time to retrieve my suitcase from the overhead compartment. I hastily bid goodbye to my co-workers as they follow the crowd to the luggage carousel. Slipping into a seat at the gate, I log on as quickly as I’m able and copy and paste my sub journal entry into my blog. I’m thrilled to see some new activity, lots of new people commenting on past entries. I don’t have time to look right now, another tasty morsel to save for later, when Master decides he’s through with me for the night.

Chills.

I check my watch and make a snap decision not to proofread my HEA chapter yet again before sending it to Master. I’m not posting this one now, if ever, and I highly doubt Master will be reading for grammar. No, he’ll be rating me on the “roughness factor” and I’m pretty sure my little scene will earn high marks. Dirty girl, chides my inner prude, but I quickly brush her off and wrap myself in my submissive cloak. There’s no time for misgivings; I have my orders.

TO: Edward Cullen
FROM: Isabella Swan
DATE: Thursday, Jan. 19, 2012
SUBJECT: HEA outtake

Master,
I hope you enjoy the HEA outtake. You asked me the other day whether I know what will happen before I start writing. Usually, yes. This time, not so much. I will tell you I heard your voice emanating from my Dark Prince loud and clear, and that was pure joy. Should I mention my little princess has officially gone way out of my comfort zone?

Can’t wait to see you, Master. I’m off to find Domenic and beg him to run every red light.

Yours-
I.

HE
I could easily walk the fifteen blocks to the hotel, but I’d much rather spend the time seated in a taxi so I can read Isabella’s submissions without tripping over my own feet or the crush of liberated clock-punchers sloshing through the sullied afternoon snowfall. I’m also not entirely sure it’s safe to be trudging up Park Avenue with the raging hard-on I am sure her chapter will incite. As if I needed more of an excuse to be rock solid than my plans for her long-anticipated homecoming.

Oh dear sweet subbie, I grin back at her journal salutation. Yes, my darling, you will always have yourself on a tighter tether than even Master can conjure for you. And yes, to the insights about our online explorations hopefully adding extra inches to that short line you allow yourself. Not simply the anonymity, but the assurance provided by the evidence that so many others are unafraid of getting their kink on. “Normalcy” is such a relative term, and in the end, utterly meaningless if not completely undesirable. But this is not a lesson to be taught; it is rather an illumination one experiences, having been led down an extremely careful path by a skilled Master.

For a moment, I feel unworthy of the tremendous yoke across my shoulders. I have to reassure myself that I am well equipped to handle this responsibility, that I can lead my submissive at the proper loving yet firm pace, that she will reach this point when it’s right for her. That her “good girl” persona will eventually find no reason to harshly judge the submissive’s needs. For now, I gratefully accept the contradiction and the hypocrisy as part and parcel to the process of our journey together. I don’t love that she suffers this way, but I will use the easily-inspired shame to both of our advantages while she still carries a heavy burden.

For once, the princess has overestimated Master’s self-centeredness. The audience participation does little for me, especially with the uncertainty present in a chat room. In my past experience, the live BDSM clubs can usually be counted on to provide a more sophisticated clientele, but there is no way I’d ever share Isabella with a random stranger in the flesh, not her flesh or anyone else’s. Besides, the words themselves are exciting enough, and the chat platform allows Isabella to experience other styles in a perfectly measured environment. If nothing else, it feeds her fantasy life to watch other doms and subs operate. Maybe we’ll go back one night and just watch together, with Master providing his own embellishments on our side of the screen, of course. Or maybe she’ll eventually ask to be dom’d by one of the other men in the room…or who knows? Possibly a woman. Perhaps she’d like to invite another sub in to play with us? Thinking back to her checklist, I do remember a significant ambivalence in that category, but again, the relative safety of online play allows for greater range across the board. Especially, as my insightful girl has noted, in the realm of pain.

Jesus, my cock is crying out from the confines of my boxers and I settle him in sideways so he can lay comfortably in my lap while I close out of her journal and open the email sent at 4:33. Excellent, her plane landed on schedule and Domenic should have no trouble delivering her to me right on time.

Her message is another warning volley lobbed from the SS Isabella. I’m pleased that she can both write the fantasy and tell me that she doesn’t want this. I need to let her know in no uncertain terms that I have no intention of ever sharing her, and I have two days in which to accomplish this before we meet Marcus on Saturday.

My body buzzes with sweet anticipation, and I find, oddly, that I’m looking forward to our after-care and processing almost as much as the scene. Edward Cullen, what is happening to you?

My blackberry answers the unspoken question. “Yours – I.” End of story.

Speaking of stories, oh my sweet, sweet subbie has let her twisty side out to play today! Perhaps she just needed a little nudge from her purely selfless Master (cough, cough) to put it down on paper, so to speak. If the Dark Prince told her this story in my voice, she’s certainly attributing to him a sternness I’ve never exhibited. She has incorporated the dinner slave footage with our chat scene and applied it to her medieval-slash-fairy tale setting. The spectacular result has princess naked-wench serving his nefarious, drunken cronies mugs of ale in his parlor, posing for them while they maul her, and receiving corporal punishment for inevitable spills. And the kicker—the punishment is handed out by the others, all with the Dark Prince’s blessing. There’s a spectacular scene at the end of the piece where she’s led on her knees through a line of waiting cocks, sucking each man off to completion while being harshly paddled by the others.

“Y’okay, buddy?”

I catch the cabbie’s eyes in the rear view, and he looks like a guy struggling to remember his CPR training. I realize I’ve been moaning out loud like a sick cow for the last five minutes. My lips are dry and I’m beyond painfully hard. I swallow and my tongue locates the last drop of moisture. “Fine,” I croak.

He holds my gaze another beat, not sure if he can trust me to refrain from cardiac arrest. Not an easy feat as I read the cum shot:

My Dark Prince is, appropriately, the grand finale, and once I take him into my mouth, I forget everything that came before.

“Harder,” he directs both me and his crusty friends. Their wild drunken paddling is rougher than anything my Dark Prince has delivered, and each blow forces my nose to his belly and his cock deep into my throat. Master’s wrists are crossed behind his back as he leaves me to his friends’ menacing devices. Master’s body rocks as he absorbs the aftershocks with his sturdy hips.  

“Swallow,” he commands suddenly, shooting his hot load into the back of my throat.

“Hey, pal. You’re my last fare today. Please don’t tell me I’m gonna have to fill out an hour’s wortha paperwork in the ER.”

I swallow over the gravel pile in my throat and assure him I’m fine, but my bleating isn’t raising his trust factor.

“Just sit tight, all right? ETA, two lousy minutes. Can ya handle it?”

“Yeah, yeah. Sure.”

“Maybe look out the winduh or some’m?” he begs. “Some people get motion sickness when they read in the car.”

I nod, but my eyes are drawn predictably to the tiny screen by the power of her words. Not surprisingly, my eloquent princess stuns me with her final line:

Master clutches my cheek against his body with one hand and caresses me ever so softly with his free thumb; for this proud moment, I would endure anything, I think.

she
“Good trip?” Domenic asks, taking my suitcase from me and stowing it safely in the trunk.

“Yes,” I answer absently. I am entirely unable to focus on anything beyond the idea of Master reading my chapter. My mental debauchery reaches new heights (lows?) every damn day, it seems, and I wonder if it’s infinite, this slide into taboo. The writing has taken on a whole new dimension since he’s been reading, and this piece in particular is for Master’s eyes only, unless I choose to post it. After all, HEA is mine.

But then, I am Master’s. Hmm, a conundrum.

“Sure has been quiet without you two this week,” Domenic states conversationally.

“What do you mean, the two of us? Did you not drive Edward?”

“No, Ma’am. He’s been walking.”

Hunh. I haven’t given it much thought, but I suppose this lifestyle has been a bit of an adjustment for him as well. I have the inescapable visual of fastening a saddle around the girth of a wild beast, but I shake it off. Surely, Edward is not “broken in” by anyone’s definition. And yet, has he not been dropping hints all week about being domesticated and whipped? Hard to reconcile with his commanding presence, but worth tucking away for later exploration, or as Master would deem it, processing.

Meanwhile, I check my watch again as we merge onto the Long Island Expressway. 5:05. I take a deep breath and exhale, my eyes forward and focused.

“In a hurry, Miss Swan?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact I am, Domenic. Edward isn’t a man one keeps waiting.”

“No, ma’am,” he agrees. “I can see that.”

“Domenic, don’t you think it’s about time you started calling me Bella?”

Domenic’s warm brown eyes fill the rear-view mirror, his mocha skin crinkling around the edges as he smiles. “That would be my honor, ma’am.”

“Mine, too. Now, can you get me to the Four Seasons by 5:25?”

“Say no more,” Domenic answers, shifting into Jason Statham mode, crossing three lanes of traffic and throwing me back against the seat.

I pull the seat belt across my lap, close my eyes and pray.

Apparently, the power of prayer does work; not ten minutes later, Domenic is opening my door. With a dramatic flourish of his hand, he indicates the sidewalk. “We have arrived.”

I feel like hugging him, but I fear that may be a bit outside both our comfort zones, so I settle for a hand on his forearm and a very sincere, “Thank you, Domenic.”

“Your wish is my command,” he says innocently, causing my stomach to flip just the same. “I shall deliver your suitcase to the apartment. You go on and have yourselves a lovely evening. And please give Edward my regards.”

“Will do.”

I sweep through the revolving doors and search the lobby for the bar. My heart is pounding ridiculously hard, which I suppose is preferable to how it seems to seize up suddenly when I see Master/Edward stand to greet me from across the crowded space. I remind myself not to speak, not to let spill any of the thousands of things threatening to bubble from my mouth. I find myself fondling Master’s bracelet and I achieve my focus, walking swiftly but under control—his control to be precise. Master checks his watch, smiles and waits stock still in front of his bar stool, making me come to him, pulling me by an invisible string made of the strongest fiber known to mankind. He’s obviously arrived directly from work, white shirtsleeves rolled halfway to his elbows, leather coat and tie removed. I feel like a bit of a freak for my physical response to his presence. I am more base than Pavlov’s dogs; I am not only salivating at the mouth, but I am literally drooling into my nylons. Classy.

I have no further instructions once I’m within two feet of him, so I stop abruptly, though it goes against every instinct I possess. The two of us are mirror images, hands hanging uselessly by our sides, bodies listing slightly forward, two wound springs on the brink of spectacular uncoiling. The air between us is so charged, I’m certain we could power a small country. Master seems to be handling this almost-reunion far better than I am, but then again, he holds all the cards; he knows how this story ends, and for that matter, every chapter and verse.

“Hello, princess,” he says finally, opening his arms and stepping toward me. Pavlov’s bell sounds loud and clear, and I’m dangerously close to implosion. I wait, but I’m far from patient. When his arms finally encircle my shoulders and my back, I feel my legs buckle beneath me. I am so absolutely overcome with emotion, I’m grateful to have been commanded not to speak. He pulls me firmly against his chest and holds me securely. “Welcome home, Isabella,” he croons into my ear.

I’m a mess of tears and sniffles all over his shoulder, and I’m pretty sure this emotional wreckage is not what Master had in mind. I feel the need to apologize but I’m not allowed. Master rocks me gently, side to side, and I feel safe and unhurried and loved and desired. Definitely desired, I notice, as I start to come to my senses and feel his undeniable stiffness against my midsection.

When he finally determines I’m okay, he pulls back slowly, cupping my cheek with his graceful fingers and wiping my tears with his thumb. Combing my hair off my face, he looks all the way inside me with those infinitely deep malachite eyes, sucking the breath right out of my lungs. “I missed you so much,” he declares, just before flinching—as if in pain—and closing his lips over mine.

HE
The first taste of her awakens every last receptor along my tongue and I’m drunk on the flavor and texture of her kisses. I’m pawing at her like a damn wild panther during mating season but I can’t seem to ease up. My hands have traveled downward, pressing her body into mine, making her feel my need. She sucks a strained breath through her nose and I realize I might actually be depriving her brain of oxygen. Reluctantly, I wrench my lips off hers and she gasps several breaths through her liberated mouth.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart. I got a little excited,” I chuckle, drawing off her overcoat and leading her to the bar. “Here, I ordered you a drink.”

She looks at me questioningly.

“It’s okay this time. I promise. No consequences for an alcohol-induced slip-up.”

I slide the Cosmo to her spot and lift my Diet Coke to clink. “To my sweet Isabella, coming home to me.”

She smiles mutely, shares the toast, and takes a sip of her drink.

I tip my wrist and check my Masterly watch. “Uh oh, you’re gonna have to do a little better than that. We’ve got somewhere to be.”

She sucks down the drink like a champ and sets the empty glass down on the bar.

She starts to pull on her coat, but I take it from her and say, “You won’t be needing that.”

I lead her to the elevator bank with my hand at her lower back, and once inside the car, I press the top floor. The doors open and I command, “Stay directly behind me and don’t speak to anyone.”

I walk past the entrance to the pool and turn left down a broad hallway. New age music meant to be soothing wafts from the registration desk of the spa.

“How may I help you, sir?” asks a female voice.

“Appointment for Miss Swan,” I answer.

“That would be the Brazilian wax?”

Isabella gasps behind me. I turn around and fix her with a warning glare. Her expression is a mixture of remorse, anxiety, and disbelief.

“Something you need to say, princess?” I offer quietly, allowing her a moment to get her emotions in check. She wisely shakes her head, and I turn back to the receptionist.

“Right.”

It’s nearly as difficult for me not to turn around and comfort her as it is for her to hear this disheartening news. But what kid ever believed a parent wielding a leather belt who promised, “This is gonna hurt me as much as it hurts you?”

“Is that Miss Swan…behind you?” the perfectly mannered, gentle-voiced, highly botoxed receptionist asks, trying her best to keep curiosity and judgment out of her voice. It helps that she works for a world-class establishment and is used to dealing with clientele from a wide variety of cultures. This can’t be all that abnormal, I muse.

“Yes,” I answer without checking. I told Isabella to stand behind me; that’s where she is.

“Okay, then…” she responds, trying to figure out the rules to our game, “she'll need to remove her clothing from the waist down, and her technician will meet her in the guest lounge area.” She slides a robe and a key across the counter. “You’re welcome to wait right out here for your…friend.”

“Thank you… Evangeline,” I answer sweetly, glancing at her name tag. “But I’ll be going in the treatment room with Miss Swan. I made the arrangements last week when I booked the appointment.”

She looks flummoxed for a moment and scans her computer screen. After several key strokes, she sputters, “Yes, sir, here it is. My apologies. Please feel free to meet Miss Swan in the lounge.”

“Thank you again.”

I grab the robe and key, walking away from the desk without addressing Isabella, who follows me silently. Once we arrive at the ladies locker room door, I turn and hand her the items. “Remove everything but your bracelet and clean yourself thoroughly before coming out. I’ll be waiting for you in the lounge.”

She nods her assent, and I watch as a full-body tremble ripples through her body. Her eyes are slightly glazed. That would be the vodka. She’ll need it.

“You may speak freely once we enter the treatment room, and address me as ‘Edward.’”

She nods, and I leave her there to find myself a comfortable seat in the lounge. The place is mostly deserted. We’re the last appointment of the day, which is no accident. I draw a cupful of ice water from a tall cooler with sliced lemons and hand it to her when she pads in from the locker room, clutching her triple-knotted robe modestly.

She accepts the cup and drinks gratefully, while I play at the bracelet beneath the cuff of her sleeve—not that she needs the not-so-subtle reminder.

“Miss Swan?” A lithe blonde woman with acres of white teeth and miles of legs tragically hidden behind light blue scrubs shows us both to the treatment room. I set our coats along the window sill while Isabella gets situated on the table, and the technician attempts to put her at ease.

“I’m Kaia and I’ll be doing your Brazilian this evening. Make yourself comfortable.” Her low murmur is practiced and soothing, but then, I’m not the one about to have my genital area ambushed—or better yet, unbushed.

I swallow my snigger and turn back to the striking sight of Kaia placing Isabella’s soles flat against the edge of the table, knees flexed, legs spread, her ass riding the edge. I step dutifully to Isabella’s side and take hold of her hand.

Kaia drapes a modesty sheet over Isabella’s knees, but I protest quickly, “She won’t be needing that.”

The technician gives me a curious look before checking with Isabella, who confirms my wishes. Kaia shrugs and tosses the sheet to the counter. “Okay, honey, just let your right leg fall open to the table.”

Isabella’s terrified eyes click to mine as she drags in a heavy breath, and I give her hand a squeeze. “How you doing, baby?”

“Speaking freely?”

I nod.

“I hate you.” She pouts. I chuckle, lean in and steal a kiss.

“First time?” Kaia asks, testing the hot wax.

“Yes,” Isabella answers accusingly.

The blonde’s eyes move back and forth between us as she gets a sense of the dynamic—asshole boyfriend somehow convincing girl to get waxed, partially but somehow not entirely against her will. “You’re going to love how it feels. After. During…not so much,” Kaia smiles sympathetically. Isabella eyes me warily again.

Kaia lines up her muslin strips and popsicle sticks and cool compresses, rolls the stool between Isabella’s legs, and presses a firm hand against her thigh. She slides the robe up and over Isabella’s hips and well out the way, the heavy knot now sitting on her rib cage. I can easily see directly inside the gaping top and of course, I look, but the real action is down below, where the pretty girl sits between Isabella’s spread legs. Bliss. Even better, this girl is going to administer the treatment, pain giver by proxy, while I get to be the soother AND the one who reaps the benefit of the hair removal. Some days it’s really good to be the king.

she
Kaia looks sweet but she’s a barracuda in scrubs. No amount of baby oil or powder can soothe the searing pain of pubic hair being ripped out by its roots. I let go a new stream of curse words with each muslin strip yanked off, but my poor pussy is a hot, stinging mess and I’m about two follicles short of hysterical.

Edward is stoic, honestly not seeming to mind my using him as a verbal whipping boy. He seems genuinely disheartened by my pain, and I’m sure his hand isn’t feeling all too good at this point, considering how I’ve been crushing him for the last ten minutes.

“Front’s done,” Kaia reports brightly, pressing a cool compress over my pubic region. I’m afraid to look at the area in question for fear of seeing a blazing inferno between my legs. At least, that’s how it feels. “Okay, up on all fours.”

I roll my eyes at Edward and he does a very poor job at pretending to tamp down his amusement.

 “Okay, honey,” Kaia instructs, “let’s see that porn star pose. Head down, rear up, legs spread wide.”

“Oh, your favorite position!” Edward offers, unable to contain his glee. I groan miserably and he squats near the head of the table to keep me company.

“Okay, this might sting a wee bit,” Kaia warns in spectacular understatement, yanking off the first strip of rectal growth.

I let loose a major howl of agony in his face. Tears are pouring down unchecked. If I’d begun to doubt, I now know for certain that Real Bella is no pain slut. There’s not a shred of this that is erotic for me; it’s simply what Master requires. Speaking of the guy responsible for this, I let him have it with a fresh round of colorful swear words.

“How’s that working for you so far?” Edward asks me, suddenly quite serious.

“Not so well,” I admit, adding a sore throat to my list of aching parts.

He nods knowingly. “Let’s try it my way now.” His playfulness is erased, and I understand fully that Master has just taken charge of the situation.

He clears the hair off my face, cups my chin, and sets his eyes level with mine. Speaking only loud enough for my earshot, Master murmurs, “I want you to stop fighting the pain and take it… for me. On my command, you will take a deep breath and when Brunhilda here pulls, you exhale.”

Master has clearly issued an order but there’s no mistaking the compassion in his eyes. He shuffles forward and sets my face into the open collar of his shirt, providing me with much-needed skin-to-skin contact. Cradling the back of my head against his body, he whispers, “Deep breath.”

Along with the unmistakably masculine scent I’ve been craving these past few days away from him, I inhale my Master’s strength and support.

I feel the rumble in his chest as he informs Kaia, “She’s ready now.”

HE
“Here we go. Three…two…one,” Kaia warns, then yanks the next strip away.

Instead of the pained wail and stream of expletives, there’s a deep moan that echoes against my rib cage.

“Better?” I whisper into her hair, and she wiggles her face vertically against my chest by way of response.

Surprised that Isabella hasn’t screamed and cursed, Kaia looks up at the two of us and becomes transfixed by our connection. She nods reverently to me and snaps back to work, applying the next stripe of wax and muslin and nodding when it’s time to prepare Isabella.

“Beautifully done, princess. Here we go again. Breathe in…” I slide my fingers through her hair as I hold her securely.

As her urgent exhale warms my chest, I firm up my stance and absorb the force of the blow. I’m struck at once by the uncanny similarity to omk’s so-called ‘grand finale’, which we seem to be acting out in real time; that is, if Isabella’s mouth were about eighteen inches lower and Kaia were four drunken lords wielding a paddle!

On the heels of this rather shocking insight, I’m thrown off kilter by Isabella’s muffled, “Thank you, Edward.” Despite the increasing frequency of these unforeseen expressions of gratitude, I’m once again deeply moved. 

I slip her damp, disheveled hair behind her ear and press my lips gently to the tender skin of her exposed lobe. “My pleasure, sweetheart.”

“Well, I’m all finished here,” Kaia announces brightly.

“Let me see,” I answer skeptically. Kaia is understandably a bit put off by this response, when clearly she is used to this statement being met by significant relief and not a rigorous inspection. But she’s never encountered me before.

I release Isabella’s head and cup her chin in one hand. “Be right back,” I wink. Isabella is wiped out at this point and merely drops her head to the table.

I have to be extremely careful right now; it’s not my intention to embarrass either Kaia or Isabella with my evaluation of her wax job, but I do want to make sure the job was thorough. With that in mind, I perform a thorough visual scan but I restrict my touch to the “public” areas. Kaia begins cleaning up—partially, I think, to send the clear message that she’s done, but mostly to give us some semblance of privacy. I am impressed with her empathy, and I plan to reward it generously.

With one hand resting on Isabella’s lower back, I dip my face down between her legs and momentarily get lost in the view, though I’m really only after her eyes. “Isabella, want to run your hand across your skin and make sure you don’t feel any rebel hairs hanging on for dear life?”

“If I have to,” she grumbles in a slightly drunk, thoroughly resigned manner.

“You do,” I chuckle, giving her bottom a soft love tap.

She reaches one hand between her legs and touches herself gingerly. “Wow!…so soft…oh my gosh…” Though I wish the hand were mine, I’m thoroughly enjoying her meticulous, and frankly, extremely erotic, self-examination. And it’s made worse when she reaches through her legs and takes my  hand in hers, pulling me to her newly bared pubis. “Edward, you have to feel this! I’ve never been so smooth in my life! It’s incredible!”

Kaia pipes up from across the room. “Told you,” she sings merrily, unbothered by our display.

My poor, imprisoned cock is startled back to rigidity, and I’ve had just about all I can take. “Hold that thought, princess,” I say, retrieving my hand and practically racing across the room.

“Kaia, Thank you for everything, You did a fantastic job, can I take care of your tip now, can we have the room for a few minutes?” This all comes out in one garbled stream as I reach for my wallet.

She sets down the instrument she was cleaning and hands me a tube of peppermint balm. After-care, my favorite. “Here. I have a feeling she’ll like it better if you do it anyway,” she says with a grin. “And don’t worry about me, gratuities are included. Have fun, you two,” she adds.

“I insist.” Not waiting for permission, I press two twenties into her palm. After all we’ve been through here in the last hour, she knows better than to refuse me.

“Thank you. It was actually my privilege to watch the two of you together. You really worked some magic there; I’ve never seen anything quite like it.”

I glance over at my sweet subbie, waiting patiently for me on all fours. “She’s spectacularly receptive,” I say, a rush of pride-filled pleasure washing over me.

“Yes, well…” Kaia replies, sweeping her eyes over all of me, “you’re quite …magnanimous.” She waves to Isabella and wishes her a speedy healing before slipping out the door.

I wash my hands thoroughly before touching Isabella, and my first pass at her bare pussy is a wispy touch with my fingertips. Isabella moans into the sheet, and that’s the moment I know for sure I’m not going to last until we get home. “So soft,” I whisper, humbled by the perfection of her skin. “Does it hurt when I touch you?”

Isabella’s body shakes with sudden laughter. “Now you’re concerned? No, Edward, that is the exact opposite of hurt.”

I squeeze the ass cheek sitting inside my other hand. “We’re alone now, you’ll call me Master now.”

Master, that feels really fucking good. Better?” She smiles up at me playfully through her spread legs. I remind myself of my earlier promise for a consequence-free scene, and I smile right back.

“Better,” I agree, “but let’s get this cream on you so you’ll start healing.”

“How long does that take?” she whines, as if the thought were just occurring to her for the first time that she’ll be out of commission for a while.

“Depends how motivated you are to heal,” I answer, squeezing a pearl of cream into my palm and gently touching her outer areas with the salve.

Isabella hisses and squirms. “Feels like fire!”

“Hey,” I say, placing my other hand on her back. “Still yourself and focus for me. Take a breath and let it out while I work on you.”

It’s so tempting to slip a finger inside her, but I won’t. Her pain is so not a turn-on for me. I made this happen for Isabella because she’d told me a while back that she’d always been curious and I knew she needed an outside force to “make her do it.” Naturally, I love the effect of the porn-quality hairless region, and Isabella’s could withstand the scrutiny of the tightest close-up, I muse with a twitch inside my boxers. But the true bonus is the way she feels about it, and once the pain passes, she’ll be left with satiny smooth skin and a sense of pride that she withstood the pain for her Master.

she
Master twists the lid on the tube as I dissolve into a puddle on the table. He washes his hands again before rolling the stool around to the head of the table, sitting, and running his fingers through my hair. “I’m so proud of you, Isabella. You did a phenomenal job holding yourself together.”

“I didn’t hold myself together, Master. You held me together.”

He chuckles and compromises. “Okay, we held you together together.”

I twist my neck so I can look at him, because now I can. He’s right here, touching me, lulling me into submission, just like always. I prop my chin up on my hands and meet his eyes. “Do you have any idea how much I missed you?”

“No. Why don’t you tell me?” His thumb draws random patterns on my cheek as he waits for my response.

“Why don’t I show you instead, Master?” I know I’m being brazen, but when my gaze shifts to his lap, I know he’s appreciative of my offer. His eyes do that thing where I know he’s measuring and calculating and deciding what’s best for me. It warms me all over and inflames my desire for him.

“Please?” I beg, sweetening the pot and licking my lips for good measure.

Without further ado, he kicks the stool away and unzips in one smooth motion, freeing his cock and settling himself inside my mouth with a long, drawn-out, “Ahhhhhhhhhh.”

As he fills my mouth and my soul with his need, my sweet Master continues to run his fingers lovingly through my hair, never rushing me, never forcing himself upon me, just taking what I desire to give, which is exactly everything. I relish the familiar weight and the predictable pleasure I’m able to draw from him. He’s an easy mark tonight and I wonder how long he’s gone without relief. Within minutes, Master is grunting and contracting and releasing into my mouth.

“Thank you, my sweet princess,” he says, tidying himself and helping me down from the table, retying my robe and gathering our belongings. “Are you very sore?”

“Yes, I am very sore,” I admit. “But very, very happy.”

“Don’t worry, sweetheart. I’ll go easy on you tonight.”

“Master, no offense, but I think that ship may have sailed.”


He chuckles deep into his chest and answers, “Have you been gone so long you’ve forgotten? I’ve got a whole fleet at my disposal, baby.”

67 comments:

  1. Anyone else ready to book a waxing appointment?!

    Damn! Although I don't think I could make it through with Master supporting me.

    Is he available to rent out?

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kate, Master is yours for the borrowing any time. Just close your eyes and tap your heels together and say, "There's no place like kink, there's no place like kink..." XXX LOVE YOU BACK! b

      Delete
  2. Loved it! Little humor with the cabbie and Bella's wailing. Seriousness. Romance. Debauchery. Love. Pain. As always I am looking forward for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely list of nouns! Perfection!
      xx

      Delete
  3. well now...I wrote this long lovely review and my pc ate it. In fact I think it was the best review ever written by anyone ever! (LOL) ok let me try again.
    Born-you teasing teaser that teases-when I think wax play I think candles and long ropey streams of hotness falling on the skin in a delightfully stunning pattern. I did not expect the wax play from hades! Their connection at the end when he helped her through the last bits of pain was a beautiful thing to see. I did enjoy his pleasure (OMG! I just realized that I am submitting to the Dark Prince here) when he watched the waxer between her legs and gave her pain. He is a naughty boy!
    The little peek at his vulnerable side was more than made up for at a couple of "its all about me" moments.
    Bella and Domenics "moment" was a sweet thing to see. W/out Edwards influence I wonder if she would have ever made a new friend like him.
    Their reunion was sweet, even w/ no words she was able to convey how much she missed him and even tho he was in Master mode he also gave her comfort.
    You constantly surprise me Born! And as Martha would say "Its a good thing"
    IL2R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're all submitting to DP, IL2R, no harm done there! Yeah, he's a bit naughty but only in the very best possible way! LOL at the delicate balance between cocky domward and vulnerable Ed. He's complicated!

      I'm glad you brought up how she's changed around Domenic. I think she's grown and changed in many wonderful ways. ;)

      Love that you liked their reunion. And yes I completely agree, Master dished out a healthy dose of comfort and support, even if it was his idea to inflict the pain. XXX b

      Delete
  4. Yeah.... so, ah .. not the kind of wax I was expecting. hehehehe. That was a whole lotta evil there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dirty mind thought of a whole different wax play ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...I love all these ladies who assumed wax play meant the OTHER kind. Well done, sweet Punkin. Porn star pose and all. And clearly Bella is not a pain slut...I, on the other hand, might be...I don't make a peep during my appointments!! LOL!

    Loved the Domenic and Bella moment now that they're FINALLY on a first name basis...but wait...it's been over a year for us...only a few weeks for them!! hahaha! This time line continues to play with my mind!!

    xoxo love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the chappie title was slightly evil but hey! I learned from THE MASTER! We are so proud of you and your porn star pose and your pain threshold and thanks for sharing all the goodies with us!

      I love playing with your mind. xxx
      b

      Delete
  7. Okay I was crossing my legs during this chapter and it wasn't for the lemons believe me! Holy hell! I had my bikini area waxed once and thought I was going to punch the woman out I coundn't even IMAGINE having the entire area yanked out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how your chapter title fooled us all! That lucky bitch, Kaia, getting to be involved in Master's scene and getting a front row seat to his magnanimous Mastery-ness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Yeah, Kaia was probably a puddle of goo leaving that room, huh?
      xxx

      Delete
  9. Blimey, what a chapter, as the others say not what we were expecting, but you always keep us guessing, jre

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, not exactly what I had in mind when I read "was play" but I suppose it's apropos. I've never had it done either... I want to, but I'm a chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You would have to hogtie me, to get me to do that! Bless her little pea pickin' heart at having to go though that mess!

    Excellent chapter!

    CC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the hog tie wouldn't go over too well with the Four Seasons staff!

      Delete
  12. Yeah, Kaia didn't seem put out or put off, not once she got going anyway. Not sure it's for me, but I do love their kink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there you have it...doesn't have to be for you to enjoy it! Thanks!xx

      Delete
  13. woah geez... its been a few hours since my initial read through and i think im composed enough to comment now.. :)

    when Edward was thinking about BDSM clubs and how he'd never share Isabella in the flesh, would that mean E would never take princess to one of those clubs even to observe? just curious... or would just having her in that kind of environment be a limit for our lovely Dark Prince?

    I like that B is letting herself play in the deep end through her writing.. just because she doesn't want to experience it doesnt mean she can't fantasize about it!

    E's cab ride was hilarious! :)

    their reunion was adorable. soo much emotion despite(/because of?) the lack of words.. *sigh...* and then they made it all the way to the spa without B saying anything, i love how the tension racheted right up til she heard the words "brazilian wax"!!!

    ambushed/ unbushed- you have such a way with words, Born! ;)

    loved B's unfiltered "I hate you" moment (though she did pause to confirm she could speak freely)

    loved the quiet d/s dynamics they displayed in front of Kaia- oh to be able to read her mind!

    "Some days its really good to be the king"- I think E has thought this line before, I like the callback, though I can't remember the original context..

    the part where E's tone shifts and he asks if she wants to try it "his way"- gahhhh... omg! lol. while reading that, I could literally imagine that moment when everything goes quiet- background noises disappear and you can't help but focus on the one most important thing going on in front of you... :)

    loved that B grabbed E's hand to have him feel how smooth she is... so nonchalant for her, while E was dying inside.. lol

    i could gush forever but i think i'll stop here... lol. cant wait for them to get home and be able to play by themselves... im sure B will be thrilled to get home.. :) and im still dying waiting for B and E's meeting with Marcus!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no, keep gushing! Seriously, Digi, thank you for your thoughtful comments. Much appreciated! No clubs for these two. It's not his scene and I can't see them dabbling that way. LOL on the bush thing, I can never resist a pun. Or should I say, the DP can't?

      E definitely referenced being the king not long ago. He truly is loving life right now! Thank you for the theatrical backdrop, and yes, I saw that too!

      You're awesome to share your thoughts and let me know what you liked. Thanks so much! xxx

      Delete
  14. I like that they stimulate each other mentally. I had no idea that Domenic was mocha-skinned. That gives me a whole new image of him in my head. They need each other very much, it seems.Very scary, but exciting. Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I see Domenic as a particular Bahamian gentleman we happen to know!
      x
      b

      Delete
  15. BOH!!!!! You are such a tease with that title...yeah I was one of those that thought you mentioned something else!!!! But I loved being so wrong!!!!!

    You gave so many elements of princess serving Master in public and then to have that public acknowledge how beautiful it was to witness....I am in awe right now...I truly hope when princess writes in her journal she will mention this part!!!!

    Look forward to all of those other ships Master has!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Twi. Yeah I do loves a good teaser!

      I love your comment about witnessing their connection, but Isabella was not privy to the convo between Master and Kaia, so she wouldn't be able to reflect on that.

      Ah the fleet sets sail next Saturday. Thanks for your comments!
      xx
      b

      Delete
  16. Who would have thought waxing could be so...mmm..erotic ...Edward is just so desirable ....excellent chapter..always enlightening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carol. Glad you found the erotic enlightenment!
      xx
      b

      Delete
  17. Very nice of Edward to join Bella in all that pain he just had put on her...lol If she was that close to freaking out why didn't she whisper "yellow" to him? I know Master is into pushing certain limits but was this a bit too much of a push on Bella? And was is really necessary to wax the bum area? I can't believe there is that much hair in that area?? lol...Well better her than me...hahaha And like how often is she going to have to have this done to her?? I think I'd prefer shaving...Thanks sweetie for yet another wonderful and endearing chapter. Maybe Bella ought to think about going away again and what she might possibly be coming home to...lol Later sweetness xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it too much of a push on Bella? It's funny, I kind of saw the scene playing out similar to a delivery room. What wife doesn't give that hand an extra hard squeeze and shout out one or two 'I hate you's? But in the end, look what you get- a baby (-soft bottom) and an ever-admiring partner! A LOT of people get Brazilian waxes, this was by no means cruel and unusual, and it was something she confessed to wanting but not being able to follow through. It is also perfectly reasonable that a dom would require it of a sub, and not all of them would be so kind as to accompany her and help her through it.

      I don't think she's going to want to ever leave him again!
      xxx
      b

      Delete
  18. oooh good god I never figured a brazilian wax would be erotic, but it was! Master kept his princess focused and took care of her after someone else inflicted the pain...yet another new thing they've explored. Great update :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me a topic and I'll try to include it! This just seemed a natural fit for dom and sub, especially where she'd confessed to wanting it but not having the guts to follow through!
      xx
      b

      Delete
  19. Poor girl! I still remember my first and I really didn't think it was that bad. But my pain threshold is very high! Now I remember when my sister went, since I told her it wasn't that bad, and she stopped them half way through:(.
    I wish I had master for my aftercare though, that would've made me even happier!
    The fact she couldn't talk had to be hard after being gone for those few days. But it makes sense to get her into the right mind set!
    Again you BLOW me away, pun intended! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll explore that silence command more in the next couple of chapters...thanks for the comments!
      xx
      b

      Delete
  20. Ahem...you don't want to anger a Giants fan. Loved it!!

    I think I need an ice pack to sit on after that chapter. I am such a wuss. I can hardly stand having my eyebrows waxed or threaded; there's no way I'd be able to get through that. Bella did though, but she had Master to help her through it. I could feel their connection after Master had taken over. It was like the pain was shifting from her body into his and he was absorbing it for her.

    Did I hear we have an appointment with Marcus? I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't decide if I wanted that to be a Yankees fan or a Giants fan. Either way!

      Me neither, JDR. I love your description, that's exactly the way I visualized it, too. And oh yes, a date with Marcus "tomorrow" night!
      xx

      Delete
  21. WTH BOH!!! I read the title and thought-Oh no she wouldn't dare do that and sure enough you did! That was cruel. I was like expecting full on romance, vanilla sex, with kink to follow, but noooo, you make us suffer...JK I loved this chapter!
    The cab ride and E moaning and groaning would make anyone wonder if your ok. So can picture that he is losing control.
    Then the reunion and them staring at each other to take rack other in and she melts and tears flow and I thought we got here we go with vanilla.
    But then you do a 180 and he's arranged the wax for her. OUCH! There goes the sex, thanks for leaving me deprived...hahaha
    Edward or Master is so comfortable with this and lived she spoke freely-I hate you! I would too if you left me deprived of sex for 4 days! Bad girl-bad!!
    I loved it-I'm still giggling over this-again can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, who wants to be PREDICTABLE?? I asked myself, if it were me, what would I have missed the very most about my new boyfriend? And it definitely came down to the kink!

      LOL with your 'here we go with vanilla' assumption. Nupe, 'fraid not. It's our night to play! She wasn't deprived for four days, remember...first they had phone sex, then chat room sex, and then sweet boyfriend phone cuddles (no sex) so here we are again.

      Thanks for your comments! Loved hearing your twisty turny thoughts along the way.
      xx
      b

      Delete
  22. Not what I expected from the title, but great chapter. Loved the lead up with the cabbie and Dominic. I have a hard time imagining why he would arrange this as it is obviously very painful for her return? He gets a blow job and she gets pain and a sore tushy, won't this spoil play for the rest of the night? Very hot waxing though. Good that Master took control. Again not what I would have ever expected for a public scene, can't wait for Saturday and Marcus's introduction. Great work. Oh yes and I loved her HEA chapter too. Very dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, I'm not sure he was anticipating that blow job. That was a total gift from his subbie's gracious heart. Yes, it will definitely spoil play for a bit, but shy does ANYONE get a Brazilian? Because it's awesome later!

      Thanks for mentioning the HEA chapter. Our princess is slipping right down that rabbit hole! ;)
      xxx
      b

      Delete
  23. well well well
    that was certainly interesting
    hey, i need me some of that peppermint cream, mine doesn't sound that soothing after i get waxed, and yes that shit hurts like a mother but the effects are great
    oh she will be right as rain tomorrow morning

    ha, when i saw the title of the chapter i was thinking of a different kind of wax play
    there is a wax candle out there that after dripped turns to massage oil, it is rather nice if you enjoy wax play, or so i have been told

    glad they are back together and that she was able to 'take care' of master too
    keep it cumming ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oopsie, I don't think she's going to be quite right in the morning. Maybe after a day or so?

      Master always gets his! ;) xxx b

      Delete
  24. Hi, there. I am so behind. I have read the last three chapters and enjoyed them greatly. The separation and the ways in which they stayed connected were interesting and as usual, carefully thought out by Edward. I think he has a vampire mind because he is able to compartmentalize all this stuff and find time to do it and do it well. Now as to this waxing thing. Even though he is amazing, awesome etc, I would kill him. Of course B suffers through it because she knows it pleases him. Better her than me. LOL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B suffers through because she wants it, and knows she'd never have gone for it on her own. True fact. Oh I don't know about a vampire mind, Songster (LOL) but- I can tell you he has a carefully thought out outline he uses! *wink wink*

      Glad you're caught up now!
      x
      b

      Delete
  25. Damn! I've had plenty of brezilians but always with big old ukranian grandma. No hot blo d or master lol
    I've been way too busy and way way too behind on my readin. Happy to be all caught up. Will you be posting this saturday? Or does Mr. H het you all to himself on your week away, keeping my fingers crossed. Love your mind <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on the Ukrainian grandma. Oh well! Glad you're caught up now! Thanks for sharing...xx

      Delete
  26. Ha, I never considered that type of wax play. Always a lesson to be learned and concerns to be considered. And, as usual, very well thought out by Edward. I'd really love to have heard what Kaia told her co-workers about this most unusual session and "scene" that she witnessed although I did believe that she was truthful with what she told Edward before leaving.

    The cab driver's reaction to Edward's noises was pretty funny. Seems like he's been there, done that ER thing before! Great chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting musing there about what Kaia really thought. I have a feeling those folks would have all kinds of tales to tell. Hopefully they keep it to themselves!

      I would imagine having a guy stroke out in the back of the car would be a pretty lousy day for a taxi driver! xx

      Delete
  27. Yeah.. Not even Edward could get me on that table. Just ain't happening.
    He is a devious one isn't he? Love how he draws her out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you could be cajoled by the right guy... ;)

      Delete
  28. Lmao during the waxing. I had to stop a few times during that scene because I was laughing so hard. Then stopped to cringe. I dont know how, but it was hilarious and terrifying at the same time. But I'll stick to my electric shaver (men have the best shaving tools. One word...Norelco. Sooo smooth. And painless!).

    And I love how Edward/Master was able to calm her down and get her to channel her pain. For a second I thought Kaia was gonna pick up on their 'connection' and realize the extent of their relationship.

    Also, their reunion...I wanted to cry along with Bella. I don't know how you do it, but you always manage to make me FEEL the emotions of your characters. I was almost just as despondant waiting to see them together again.

    Loved this chapter, (although I thought it was gonna be a completely different kind of 'Wax Play'). Off to read the next. :-D

    -jonzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip about Norelco! I'll have to check that out.

      I really tried to feel that reunion myself, Jonzie, so I really appreciate that you were moved by it. Any old author can do the happy reunion, running into each others' arms, right? Let's have a twist or two, shall we?
      xxx
      b

      Delete
    2. Happy to share! I honestly don't know why more women don't use it. It makes shaving so much quicker, and you don't HAVE to use shaving cream or soap. It's easy to do quick retouches too, (ya know, for those times you forget to shave, or you need to wear a dress last minute). It's the kind w/ the 3 rotating heads, they cover more area, shaves really close, and gets in those nooks-n-crannys. I swear my skin feels like its been buffed after using it. (Great....now I sound like a spokesperson!) Anyway, they're not all that cheap, but you definitely wont regret spending the money on it. Plus they last a REALLY long time, and you can buy replacement heads too. Okay, I'm done gushing about a shaver. :-D

      Delete
  29. Good job fooling us with the title. I too thought it was referring to different type of wax play. Despite the bit of pain Bella experienced, I'm sure she will soon appreciate being bare. ;) Master knows what he is doing. He even managed to make the experience sexy and yes a little sweet. Helping to direct her pain, applying the soothing cream as after care. He's so dreamy. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No WONDER I dream about him all the time! ;) Thanks for your thoughts, Gard! xx

      Delete
  30. Okay, that's it. Next time I'm getting a wax, J is SO coming with me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  31. A very unexpected choice for Master's welcoming home! As demonstrated here - "just occurring to her for the first time that she’ll be out of commission for a while." BUT I loved it. Utterly original and I like to be surprised. Anyway, back to the beginning...

    The cabbie's reaction was hilarious and a great way of demonstrating the effect the scene princess had written had on Master.

    Dominic as Jason Stratham - brilliant!

    Love the idea of a Pavlovian response in her panties!

    As with the restaurant scenes before you know how uncomfortable I become when others are unwittingly involved, the waxer and receptionist here, but that's because I'm NOT a sub *sighs* and just proves how well you write this. The response Edward recieved from the beatician at the end though helped immencely.

    "unbushed"- LOL

    "Kaia looks sweet but she’s a barracuda in scrubs." I'm sure you more than recall my own experience with this last year and you captured every painful moment graphically and perfectly. I love my beautician but at that moment I thought she was the Devil!

    I love him and hate him at the same time here: "Some days it’s really good to be the king" and “Oh, your favorite position!” Edward offers, unable to contain his glee." But when Master starts taking her pain - OH BOY! That was so beautiful. Where was Domward when I had my first "full monty"?? It made me wonder if Mr A could do something similar for me during labour...

    Thank you
    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I LOVE surprising you...occasionally! ;)

      I do agree that unwitting standers-by should not be subjected to anything that would make them uncomfortable. However, being with these two in a room would have to draw the person into their orbit. I know I wouldn't mind watching them play!

      Thank you for sharing your own unbushing so I could write this more realistically!

      DEFINITELY enlist Mr A's help in the labor room that way. UGH. PLOT BUNNY...go away!
      xx

      Delete
  32. I would soo get that Brazilian if I had a master like that to help me thru it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I had never before thought of a Brazilian waxing as scene material. You wrote this SO well that I do now! In my experience, it hurts worse the next day.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well THANK YOU because I got TRASHED for writing it that way!

      Delete