Friday, August 17, 2012

74 CHAT

~Chapter 74~
CHAT

she
Are you ready, princess?

My phone feels like a live grenade in my hand. Master is waiting for my answer, and I know he won’t be kept waiting very long without dire consequences.

May I have ten minutes please, Master? I type back with shaky fingers.

8:42. Naked. Bring your bracelet over to the computer and log onto Skype.

“See you all back here for breakfast at 7:30. Roger, don’t forget your laptop tomorrow.”

“Very funny. As if I’d ever leave it behind again?”

“’Night everyone.”

I bolt as they chorus their responses, my mind already flying. I run a brush through my hair and manage to arrange myself at the desk just in time to manage the few clicks required to log on to Skype. I see my face reflected on the screen but Master’s box has no video feed.

“Are you ready, princess?” His voice startles me.

“Yes, Master, but I can’t see you.”

“I know. Tonight, I’m watching you, and the first thing I’d like to see is you putting on my bracelet.”

I’m jolted by the idea of this one-way looking glass. In a strange way, it’s almost like wearing the blindfold again. I can see everything but Master. I fasten the bracelet and his voice comes through the speakers, “Sit up straight, Isabella.”

Crap. I glance down to my own image in the corner of my screen and confirm I am indeed slouching, a situation I quickly remedy. “Sorry, Master.”

My phone bleeps and there’s another text with a website, which I dutifully type into my computer browser. My stomach leaps to my throat as a chat room dialogue opens on my screen. Master has brought me to another of those forbidden zones I’ve always been curious about, but prohibited myself from exploring out of fear of being discovered somehow by The Great Wizard Of IP Addresses In The Moral Sky. But if I’m honest, I have to admit to an equally powerful fear- what happens if I slide down the rabbit hole and don’t want to resurface? Or I do, somehow, claw my way back to “real life” only to discover the Mad Hatter or the White Rabbit has followed me?

Obeying Master is becoming a reflex, but years of self-censorship and repression require me to consciously affirm my faith: I trust Master, he wouldn’t risk exposing me, he knows what he’s doing. Three deep breaths later, I receive further instructions.

Screen Name: princess
Password: boggle12511

“Follow me into the BDSM room,” Master instructs. Once I click on the link, I find DarkPrince waiting for me on the right side of the screen.

And we’re far from alone in here.

“See that space at the bottom of the screen? That’s where we can private message each other. You’ll hear a ping if I call you. Click there and we’ll be alone. Understand?”

My heart pounds and my palms are sweaty, but I feel comforted that I have a means of speaking with him privately.

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. When I check in with you to see where you are, answer me immediately. If you need me, click on me and we can chat. Whatever you do, Isabella, do NOT click on any other screen names down there. I do not want you private chatting with anyone but me. I will manage everything that happens inside the room. Got it?”

“But what if there are other doms in the room?”

“You only have one Master to serve, Isabella.”

Only, I mouth silently.

“I saw that,” Master chastises breezily.

Crap. The one-way video feed has me flummoxed. My eyes flick up to the tiny dark circle where I know the camera is housed. “Sorry, Master,” I say remorsefully.

“That’s okay, princess. I know I am more than enough for you.”

“That you are, Master.”

“Back to your question,” his disembodied voice explains, “you are never to respond to commands from anyone else unless I have specifically ordered you to do so. Any dom worth his salt knows how it works. If they want to stay and play within my authority, I’ll decide if and how you are to respond to others, and I will make it crystal clear to you.”

“Thank you, Master.”

I don’t have the first clue how this works, but Master knows this, so I wait as patiently as I possibly can for more direction. Meanwhile, my eyes shift to the other names on the list, colorful characters such as horniguy and the gender-neutral iliketowatch.

My head is spinning with the novelty and infinite possibilities of this new Wonderland. I’m already beyond intrigued and my body hums with anticipation and a bit of terror. Leave it to Master to find a way to engage my mind so fully with his while we can’t be together physically.

HE
“When you type into the main area, it shows up in the chat room. Go ahead and type in, ‘May I serve you, Dark Prince?’”

That gets her motor started. Isabella looks edgy, but definitely excited. Her message pops up on the screen:

princess >  DarkPrince: May I serve you, Dark Prince?

DarkPrince >  princess:  You may.

“The only other thing you need to know is to use asterisks to indicate action. Watch this.”

DarkPrince >  princess:  *motions princess to kneel*

She immediately responds on screen:

princess: *kneels at the feet of the DarkPrince*

“Beautifully done, princess. Here we go now; I won’t be speaking again until the scene in here is over. Any last minute questions?”

“Yes, please. Am I supposed to actually do these things, you know, like kneeling?”

Right, I’m watching her and she knows it.

“Great question. Not yet. For now, let’s just get you used to the feel of the chat room. Make sure I have a nice view of your tits, and I’ll let you know if things change.”

Her eyes flick to the tiny camera and she’s blushing from forehead to chest. Perfect. And delightful to watch, for sure. But that’s not my main reason for keeping an eye on her while we play.

This is the first time we’ve attempted long distance play, and I have a healthy respect for all the things that can go wrong in a public scene. Other people are wild cards—granted, that’s part of what makes the whole thing exciting—but I won’t risk Isabella’s welfare on a roomful of horny strangers who may not know or choose to follow the rules of engagement.

By the same token, there’s something fresh and exciting about a public scene with like-minded parties who are actually invited to observe and participate, albeit virtually, to the extent I allow them. This isn’t the random server in a restaurant who’s brought unwittingly into our orbit; these people have chosen to be here because it floats their boat, too.

Many are doms or dom-wannabes, who come here to find a steady stream of willing partners craving their authority. Men and women who might lack confidence or might not have the opportunity to strike out and dominate a partner in person—for whatever reason—can often hook up for a scene or longer, if the online chemistry is right. I’ve watched some truly gifted doms in these rooms; masters not only with their words but at tapping into deeply-buried desires of total strangers who have given nothing away about their personalities beyond choosing a pen name. I’ve observed masters who are genius at concocting the exact formula of harsh and tender to enthrall the submissive. And I’ve admired masters who are so chameleon-like, they can command an entire roomful of submissives at once, keeping each spinning on a separate string, breathless to serve.

Most visitors to this room are submissives by nature, whether they’re living the lifestyle or just dreaming they could. Some have already taken an enormous risk just by entering the chat room, and they’re content to sit along the sidelines and watch while the more daring souls bring their fantasies to life. Others will jump in with both feet, finding the anonymity so liberating it allows them to explore without fear of physical pain or discovery.

What many on both sides of the equation often fail to fully appreciate is the enormous danger present on a psychological level in these virtual relationships. We’re all vulnerable in this place where letting down one’s guard is essential to authenticity. I’m happy to titillate others, but my priority is obviously my submissive.

As it does each time I introduce Isabella to a new facet of the lifestyle, her excitement electrifies me. Everything is fresh and new and unknowable. For a self-proclaimed control freak, it shakes me to acknowledge my need for the uncertain. I wonder about Isabella’s Dark Prince: does she always know what he’ll say and do before she writes a scene? Does he dictate the writing as he dictates the princess’s behavior? Does the author ever get to the end of a chapter and shake her head in amazement, wondering, How on Earth did that happen?

Questions for another time. The room awaits. I arrange my fingers over the keyboard and settle into the scene. We’ve already got some observers, as the “welcome” and  *staring* from the Peanut Gallery attest.

DarkPrince:  *wiggles toes*

princess: *bends over and kisses DarkPrince’s feet*

DarkPrince >  princess:  Thank you, my sweet subbie.

subslut > DarkPrince: May I kiss ur feet too DarkPrince?

DarkPrince >  subslut:  Thank you for asking but just watch for now subslut.

DarkPrince >  princess:  *sits down on couch and taps thighs*

princess: *puts head in Master’s lap*

DarkPrince: *pulls fingers through princess’s hair*

DarkPrince >  princess:  That’s a beautiful dress you’re wearing, princess. I’d like you to take it off now.

Without hesitation, the words appear on the screen:

princess: *unties halter top, grasps red spandex at hips, tugs upward…over waist, chest, shoulders, and head, folds dress neatly and pushes out of the way*

DarkPrince >  princess:  Lovely striptease, princess. Now the bra.

princess: *blushes*

It’s true, I can see that she is most definitely blushing, and she’s drawn a deep breath. She needs a moment, but I’m confident if she has a problem, she’ll call me into the private room. Take your time, princess. Pull yourself together.

princess: *reaches back to unhook bra, looks up at DarkPrince*

What a poignant SOS. Her soft brown eyes blink into the tiny camera on her monitor, seeking my help.  

DarkPrince: *leans forward and kisses princessGood girl. Take off your bra for your Master.

princess: *unhooks bra*

fuckherharder: Come on princess. Show us what u got

princess: *eyes on DarkPrince, slides strap over right arm, catches bra with left hand, slips strap over left arm*

DarkPrince >  princess:  *nods* Hand me your bra and drop your hands to your sides.

princess: *hands bra to DarkPrince*

Pause.

princess: *right hand drops to side*

pervyone: Left hand! Left hand!

princess: *left hand falls away, eyes drop to DarkPrince’s feet*

Her submissive scripting matches the fact that she’s looked down from the camera, processing the humiliation of baring herself in front of a group of strangers. What she cannot share with the Dark Prince’s (or for that matter, her Master’s) eyes just yet is given away by a deep rosy blush.

Supercock > princess: Great tits, princess.

horniguy: Now we’re talkin!!

I check Isabella’s response as she reads the comments, and she’s far from freaked out by the attention. In fact, her nipples are puckered and her eyes are bright with arousal. Let’s go, princess.

DarkPrince >  princess:  Turn toward the others and pinch your nipples.

princess: *faces other people, pinches nipples between thumb and forefinger*

fuckherharder: Fuck that is so hot!!!

iliketowatch: *moans*

Supercock > princess: Twist those nipples harder, princess!

DarkPrince > Supercock: She’s mine, Supercock. You may play but I’m in charge.

subslut > DarkPrince: Could you be in charge of ME, Sir? Pretty pretty please with a nipple on top?

DarkPrince >  subslut:  *smiles* Not tonight, subslut.

<Supercock has left room>

Fine by me. We’ve got at least three other self-identified doms in the room, and so far they’re all watching quietly. It’s possible they’re enjoying the scene for its own sake, but more likely they’re drafting—waiting until our scene plays out and I leave them to inherit the roomful of horny submissives.

DarkPrince >  princess:  Panties next.

fuckherharder: *grins*

princess: *grasps waistband of green lace cheekies*

Isabella smiles and lifts her gaze back into the camera. She’s allowing her sassy spirit to come out and play.

princess: *stands in front of DarkPrince, facing away. Bends forward, peeling panties slowly down over ass cheeks, shimmies lace over slightly spread thighs, now calves, now ankles, steps out*

DarkPrince > princess: *swats naughty subbie for teasing Master, smoothes palm over pinked up ass cheek*

fuckherharder: *watches with glee*

pleasesiriwantsomemore > DarkPrince: Again!

horniguy > DarkPrince: Fuck yes, again!

DarkPrince > princess: Hear that, princess? They want me to spank you again. I think I better give you a chance to go win over the crowd or this might be a long night for your sweet ass. Crawl across the soft Oriental rug and say hello to our new friends.

I’ve given everyone the visual to keep her safe. We’re here, they’re on the other side of the room. The two will only come together at my command.

princess > horniguy*drops onto all fours, crawls across room to horniguy* Hello.

horniguy >  princess:  Hey sexy. Your crawling is making me sofa king hot.

princess > subslut:  *crawls over to subslut* Hello, subslut.

subslut >  princess:  hi *lucky bitch*

I watch with great satisfaction as the characters fall into their roles, Isabella greeting each one down the line before returning to me. Time to use the virtual setting to my advantage and get my sweet subbie worked up.

DarkPrince >  princess:  Crawl over to horniguy again.

princess:  *crawls to horniguy*

horniguy >  princess:  hey sexy.

DarkPrince >  horniguy:  Run your hand over her long, brown hair, horniguy.

horniguy: *smiles and places hand on princess’ soft, silky hair*

DarkPrince > princess: How does that feel, princess?

Nothing.

Come on, Isabella. Say something. Do something.

Blink, blink.

Fuck, nothing. Then-

princess:  Feels nice.

If I hadn’t turned off my microphone earlier, she would’ve heard my large whoosh of relief.

DarkPrince > horniguy:  Slide your palm between her shoulder blades…now down her back…ever so slowly.

horniguy: thank you, DarkPrince. *touches princess’s back* mmmm your skin is so soffft

DarkPrince > princess: What color are we, princess?

princess:  Green

DarkPrince >  princess:  Say goodbye and thank you to horniguy.

princess >  horniguy:  Thank you for touching me, horniguy. Goodbye for now.

Damn, I can’t figure out how Isabella continues to combine modesty with an openness to exploration in a way that surprises me at every turn.

horniguy: bye, princess. *pouts*

DarkPrince > princess: Crawl over and kiss fuckherharder.

princess: *crawls to fuckherharder, kneels up, touches lips to fuckherharder*

fuckherharder > princess: *kisses back* Thanks for the kiss.

DarkPrince > princess: Nice. Let’s see some tongue this time.

princess: *kisses fuckherharder. Opens mouth*

fuckherharder: *twists tongue around princess’s tongue, slides around*

PING!

princess: YELLOW

DarkPrince:  Thank you for telling me.

DarkPrince > princess: That’s enough! Stop kissing and crawl back to me. Don’t forget to thank fuckherharder.

she
We’ve been at this for an hour now. It amazes me how much patience, and frankly, how much free time, all these people have. Master has built the scene slowly, impressively taking command of the room without so much as a care about what happened before we arrived. A few people have left the room since we started, but a crowd has gathered in their place. A whopping thirty-two people are watching us and commenting, a few getting in on the action whenever Master chooses.

My nerves have eased significantly, and it occurs to me that Master most likely chose the role play scene at home to prepare me for this chat. Not only that, but by using the blindfold on me while he was there to reassure me, Master laid the groundwork for this physical separation.

Perhaps what I love most about this latest of Master’s games is that I’m stretched over his lap, the virtual denim biting into my bare skin in a way I might not tolerate well if it were really happening. But the fantasy aspect of the chat is most definitely working for me, and my masochistic tendencies are having a field day. The more deeply Master engages the crowd in my humiliation, the rougher he plays, the more turned on I become. My virtual self is a pain slut, I realize, trying not to judge her harshly.

DarkPrince > princess: Choose your next card, princess.

princess: I choose iliketowatch.

DarkPrince > iliketowatch: Reveal your card.

iliketowatch: *turns over eight of hearts* Sorry, princess. *shrugs*

Considering iliketowatch could’ve invented any card except the few already played, I’m pretty sure she’s not the least bit sorry, but frankly, neither am I.

DarkPrince > princess: *dark chuckle* Oh princess, that wasn’t a very good choice. Eight swats with Master’s crop! And you just turned over a red card right before this too. Your poor sweet ass. *tsk tsks*

iliketowatch: *snickers*

DarkPrince > princess: *draws hair to one side and grips princess’s upper back* Thank iliketowatch and keep your eyes on her while I crop you.

princess > iliketowatch: Thank you.

DarkPrince: *slices crop through the air and swats princess*

iliketowatch: One. *smirks*

Bitch.

DarkPrince: *swats opposite cheek*

iliketowatch: Two

DarkPrince: *swish, smack, swat*

iliketowatch: Three, four, five *fingers self*

Lucky bitch!

subslut: *rubs thighs together*

Fucking hell! Everyone’s getting off but me!

DarkPrince: *whack, whack, WHACK* [rough]

princess: *squirms and groans*

iliketowatch: Six, seven, eight! *two fingers inside*

princess: > DarkPrince: Youch! Thank you, DarkPrince.

DarkPrince > princess: You’re welcome, but you better hope you find a black card this time, princess. I don’t think this sweet ass is going to be able to take much more abuse. *pinches cheek harshly*

Neither do I, Master. I’m so close to combusting right now, I think even an imaginary touch is going to set me off.

princess: *squirms*

Dare I? I’d never be so bold in a scene with Master, but Merry Mills has empowered me to be a bit bolder in role play.

princess: *spreads thighs apart and lifts ass*

I can always count on my Dark Prince not to miss a beat.

DarkPrince > princessNaughty, naughty princess. *grasps thighs and holds princess open*

DarkPrince: [to group] Who wants to mete out the princess’s consequences?

Holy shit. He’s delegating my punishment to a stranger. Fifteen responses tumble in, everything from “Me” to “Please please please” to the one that obviously catches Master’s eye.

Youwillobey > DarkPrinceIf I may.

DarkPrince > Youwillobey: Be my guest.

Day-um! Master’s given me over to another dom, or maybe it’s a domme, but in my mind it’s a tightly-contained, bare-chested, muscle-bound man, dressed in tight black leather pants. Master barters with the man as if he’s tossing him the keys to his prize Ferrari. Apparently, his Ferrari has an oil leak because I am suddenly drenched with my own arousal and I can barely sit still on my chair. The feeling of being watched is suddenly overpowering, and I fix my posture and fasten a stoic expression on my face.

Youwillobey > DarkPrinceWould three on each side be acceptable to you?

DarkPrince > Youwillobey: *nods* Exactly what I was thinking.

Youwillobey > DarkPrince*crosses rug, flexes fingers* What a sweet ass she has, DarkPrince. I can see why you so love to crop it. May I use my bare hands instead?

DarkPrince > princess: Color?

princess > DarkPrinceGreeeeeeen

DarkPrince > Youwillobey: As you wish.

Youwillobey > DarkPrince*thoroughly inspects the target and grins* You’ll hold her open for me?

“Nnnnnhhh,” I moan out loud, then gasp and cover my mouth when I realize my slip. Not that I’ve been forbidden from talking or anything, just humiliating to be caught in the act. Luckily, only Master can hear me.

DarkPrince > Youwillobey: Yes, I’ll hold her spread wide for you, exactly how she likes it, don’t you, princess?

Gulp. I’m swirling in the blend of what’s taking place in the public realm and what’s only happening in private between the two of us. Master protects me and offers me out at the same time. I feel deliciously held in the palm of his hand while being wildly turned on by the prospect of a stranger’s virtual touch.

princess > DarkPrinceYes. Always open and eager for you, Master.

DarkPrince > Youwillobey: Just one caveat, Youwillobey. Stick to this part. *traces around ass cheeks* The rest of her is only for me. *rubs princess harshly between her legs and makes a show of licking slick fingers*

Youwillobey > DarkPrinceAgreed. Shall I get on with the punishment then?

DarkPrince > Youwillobey: Please do.

Youwillobey: *spanks right side three times, squeezing cheek roughly after the last blow*

princess > YouwillobeyThank you, Sir.

Youwillobey > DarkPrince*nods respectfully* You’ve taught her well.

I gush with pride as I also gush with intensified desire. The visual of these two commanding men—my Master and the dark stranger—staring into my private parts together is making me woozy with lust.

Youwillobey: *spanks harder on left cheek- once, twice, thrice*

princess > YouwillobeyThank you again, Sir.

DarkPrince > Youwillobey: Thank you for your assistance.

Youwillobey > DarkPrince: Any time. *crosses room*

DarkPrince > princess: Down, girl. *releases legs and pulls princess flat across jeans* Ready to continue the game?

princess > DarkPrinceAbsolutely.

DarkPrince > princess: Choose wisely. Only two cards left, the king of diamonds and the ten of clubs. Ten strokes of the crop or ten strokes with your Master’s finger. Who’s your pick?

princess: horniguy, please reveal your card for my DarkPrince.

horniguy > princess*winks* You’re in luck! It’s the ten of clubs!

DarkPrince > princess:  *shakes head* I’m not sure if that was a good pick or a bad pick. Ask the group if you’re allowed to come this time while you get your ten strokes. You remember how you almost blew it on the seven of spades? *raises eyebrow*

princess*begs* Everyone, may I PLEASE come???

Master tallies the votes while I weigh in with a stream of pleading comments—eyelash batting, ‘pretty  please with sugar on top’, promises to be their best friend, and the most effective, offers to select them first when Master allows audience participation. Clearly there’s a thin line between masochism and sadism as the votes are alarmingly close, with the YES votes edging out NO’s by the narrowest possible margin.

DarkPrince > princessWell, well, well, princess. Looks like you’re going to get your happy ending tonight. Flip over and thank everyone.

princess: *rolls onto back on DarkPrince’s lap* Thank you, everyone. *epic smiles*

PING!

I meet Master in the private room.

DarkPrince: When I start fingering you, I want you to touch yourself.

With great pleasure.

princess: Yes, Master.

DarkPrince: Be my hands. If I type it, you do it. When I command you to come on screen, I want you to come loud and hard in your room. You haven’t forgotten I’m watching and listening, have you, princess?

princess: No, Master. Of course not.

DarkPrince: You are excused from typing until afterwards.

princess: Yes, Master. Thank you so much.

DarkPrince: I want you to stand up and aim the camera at your pussy so I can watch you twitch and spasm for me. I’ll wait.

Holy freaking hell. I might just have one of those spontaneous orgasms right this second.

With shaky hands, I unplug the laptop and set it on the chair I’ve just vacated. Standing in front of the computer, I adjust the lid until the screen fills with the image Master demanded. Apparently satisfied, he leads me back to the main room and I watch and wait, my fingers eager to do Master’s bidding.

HE
I stripped off my boxers during the epic vote, knowing no matter which way the extras voted for my submissive, there’s no question I’m getting my rocks off. This raging hard-on has been patient long enough. Damn, I wish I had my voice-to-text converter so I could just speak the commands without using my hands, and seeing her pussy fill my screen doesn’t exactly help the situation.

This is no longer about just the two of us. We have an audience who have been playing here for a good ninety minutes, and that’s deserving of a satisfying climax. Besides, if they enjoy tonight’s show, they’ll be back in full force next time we come to play, and by the looks of that glistening pussy, my girl likes to be watched—cyberly speaking, at least.

DarkPrince > horniguy: Count it down for me, horniguy. Ten strokes until blastoff. *Slides finger inside princess, pumps finger in and out, in and out*

horniguy: Ten.

While I indulge my penis with a good long stroke here, I reflect on the awesomeness of this moment. I have command of an entire roomful of voyeurs, half of whom are chatting about masturbating to our scene, while I can almost guarantee the other half are just doing it.

Meanwhile, my sweet submissive’s genitalia is splayed across my 27” monitor, a glorious animated version of whatever falls off my fingertips onto the keyboard. I write it, she does it. I’m a twisted Geppetto, bringing my fantasy sub to life. I watch with great fascination as she pumps herself with one finger, the audio feed adding a satisfying squishing sound along with her moans of pleasure. I hope she can last.

DarkPrince: *strums clit with fingertips, back and forth, back and forth*

horniguy: Nine

DarkPrince: *two fingers inside, twist and turn, in and out*

horniguy: Eight

iliketowatch: *twists and pumps*

subslut: *back and forth, up and down*

DarkPrince: *rough tap outside pussy, tap, tap, tap*

Ahh, fuck, watching her enact this one requires an extra long pause for Master to reward himself.

horniguy: Seven

DarkPrince > princess: I hope you’re watching the countdown, princess. Don’t come early. *fingers inside, pump, pump, pump*

horniguy: Six

DarkPrince: *strums clit*

Fuck it, I’m getting lazy.

horniguy: Five

DarkPrince: *PUMP IT HARDER*

Woops, caps lock. Whatever. Isabella takes the command to heart and I watch in awe as she slams her fingers in and out in living color. I’m enthralled to the point of forgetting my keyboard until her loud panting snaps me out of my mutual masturbation moment to type the next command. This scene is not about denial or even deferring her pleasure. I want us to peak together.

horniguy: Four

fuckherharder: *TUG TUG TUG*

subslut: *panties just combusted*

DarkPrince: *spreads open lips, rubs with other hand*

My eyes are glued to the screen.

horniguy: Three

DarkPrince: Getting close, princess. *faster, faster, faster*

Her on-screen moans get louder and all I can manage is a copy and paste job for the next two, unable to tear my eyes from her pussy or my hands from my cock long enough to create anything original.

DarkPrince: I hope you’re ready, princess. Come on, everyone. Time to tell the princess to come.

horniguy: POP IT, princess!

pervy1: Cummmm!

Tarzan: Come!

subslut: Tweak that bean!

Iliketowatch: comecomecome!!!

Youwillobey: Let go, princess!

fuckherharder: Now! Do it! Come!

DarkPrince > princess: Show me that pussy. Now rub that little clit good and hard. Don’t stop! Let me hear you, princess! Louder, louder. Moan for me. Rub it harder! Come for your Master!

Fuck, I’m close! The right third of my screen lights up like the Fourth of July sky as random exclamations of pleasure scroll down the page, but my eyes are glued on the quivering flesh taking up the rest of the picture. I frantically reach out to my speaker and twist the volume so her low growls fill my ears like the soundtrack to a porn flick. She spreads herself open and glistens and spasms and displays every ounce of pleasure. She squeals and screeches and thanks me repeatedly.

In my mind’s eye, I add in the sensations that have been denied by distance- touch, smell and taste. I brush my palm over her hairy pussy and circle my thumb over her wrinkly nub. I swoop in with my tongue and lap up her sweet juices, and while I’m there, I breathe in the musky scent of her release as I pulse and shudder to my own completion.

Her body stills and her hand falls away, and I need to see her.

PING!

DarkPrince: Go back over to the desk and show me your face.

princess: Yes, Master.

There’s an awkward shuffle where I’m treated briefly to a close-up of her tits bouncing and then I see her smile.

DarkPrince: Hello, beautiful.

princess: Hello, Master.

DarkPrince: We need to say goodbye to our friends now. Follow me back in.

DarkPrince: [to group] Thank you, everyone. The princess and I are heading out. See you again.

princess: [to group] Thank you all for a wonderful evening.

DarkPrince > princess: Sign off, princess.

<princess has left room>

she
Master’s post-orgasmic face pops up onto my screen, replacing the dark square that has held his place throughout our Skype session.

“Hello, Master,” I greet him, watching my own smile appear along with his.

“Hello, princess. Did you have a good time?”

“Yes, Master. Did you?” A bit forward of me, but his bright smile is positively irresistible.

“You bet I did. You were fantastic in there, Isabella. I’m so proud of you.”

Nothing could please me more than hearing those simple words from him. “Thank you, Master,” I answer in a hushed tone.

“I love you, my sweet Isabella. Please take off your bracelet.”

I do as he’s asked. “I love you, too, Edward.”


I slide forward, chin settled on my crossed arms. “I suppose you’re going to want to talk now?”

74 comments:

  1. I'm stealing a quote

    subslut: *panties just combusted*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, yeah Born, don't even know what to say.
    I certainly didn't expect Master to do that, geez his planning knows no bounds.
    So that was hot and dirty, just like Princess likes it.
    Allowed sharing, but not physically, so win/win for all those involved (even me as I like that Edward/Master doesn't want to share Isabella/Princess with others in the flesh.

    Gotta say loved the names you came up with.

    Thanks B
    You're fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whiti, you are so cute! I LOVE it that I can still surprise you after all this time. Master still has a few kinky tricks left up those sleeves of his! Hot and dirty, CHECK! RIGHTO to the VIRTUAL sharing, we all know this Master is NOT letting his princess play with anyone but him. You should SEE the names in those chat rooms. It would make you blush! Thanks for the sweet support!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Ummm, I was wrong in wanting them to reunite so soon.
    So when an author asks themselves "How on earth did that happen" was that a nod to yourself BOH? 'Cause, damn, I don't know how you do this and do this so very well. This chapter was the most creative yet and I am just awed by it.
    Love that the supercock left the room after getting reprimanded my the DarkPrince, kinda reminds me of the horrid ppl in the fandom who leave anon. reviews, can't take the heat! I know this is a bit silly to ask, but are there rooms like that? Everyone in your room was very knowledgable and respectful to the process and that must have given Edward a very masterly feeling. He is so good to his princess lol.
    Really I am giving up guessing what you will come up with next cause you outshine anything in my imagination.
    Wonderful way to start my day!
    V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you picked up on that, Vicki! Remember the limo scene after Montauk where they do those Kinda's? I had NO IDEA they were going THERE just THEN! So yes, absolutely. Sometimes I leave it how it comes out, and other times, I stop and say, "Nope, sorry you two. Go back to this juncture and try it again. I don't like where you've ended up!"

      Yes, I was treated to an experience in a similar chat room by an experienced domme who held my hand the entire time with a side conversation. It was fascinating, and I'd be happy to tell you more if you're interested! Just...if you go...please be careful.

      Thank you for all your sweet compliments. XXX

      Delete
  4. Great chap! MAybe I read to fast, but could everyone else in the room see her, or just see their words?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOBODY ELSE can see her!! It's just words, CC! Only master has her on skype.

      Delete
  5. Wow!! Brave...brave...BRAVE!! I have no idea how Master comes up with these scenes!! Amazing preparation and foresight into Isabella's mind and fantasies.

    Just...damn!!

    Excellent as always!

    Mwah!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How DOES he do it? *winks* It seems the kinkier I write, the more there is. Just keeps growing and growing. Oh boy...

      Delete
  6. Omg...that was unbelievable! Was not expecting that! I'm in awww!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...just...WOW! What a ride! *snort
    At one point, I thought Youwillobey might have been Marcus (brought in ahead of time by Edward).
    I was surprised how willing Bella was to participate with the others joining in, although she did yellow light when the virtual kissing became more intense...kissing seems to be so intimate, despite the fact that she is so exposed, albeit in cyberspace.
    Another awesome chapter, born. It was the perfect ending of my vacation! :)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it Ellie. And your instincts were correct, that was NOT Marcus. You'll see him on Saturday!
      xx

      Delete
  8. Oh, my, THAT was a lot of fun. I'm really impressed with that entire scene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing chapter, B. I don't think I ever expected Master to do something like that but really it makes sense. There are only so many things that you can do long distance and this would be out of princess's comfort zone. I think I might be very much enamored of Youwillobey and am truly hoping it's a he and everything princess imagined:D

    I'm hoping we do find out, eventually what goes through her mind as she writes some of the DarkPrince scenes in her story. Does she ever wonder where her inspiration has come from when it's something she and Master have never done before? I think sometimes we're much more comfortable writing or fantasizing about things we might never want to do in real life. I wonder if she has those thoughts or if she is open to trying everything she comes up with.

    I'm hoping I didn't repeat what others have said but I didn't want to take the time to read everyone elses replies so that I could concentrate on my own. Hope you're having a delightful Saturday/Anniversary.

    xoxo
    V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warrior- Don't forget, Princess has been writing and fantasizing for a long, long time. And the questions you've raised will be explored in some of the upcoming chapters. Thank you for the anniversary wishes. It was actually wonderful!

      Delete
  10. Not very wordy today BOH.... that was hot as hell!!!!!!!!!

    When Marcus coming around or has he already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a date with Marcus on Saturday (it's Tuesday night) So...say, December maybe? (just kidding)

      Delete
  11. That was amazing. Would never have thought of that. Princess was very brave to go with that even though no one else could see. The idea of bringing others into a scene was brilliant wonder what else master could possibily have planned after that. Cant wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that Master...always planning something! I love that I brought you an idea you hadn't considered. It's so fun after all these chapters to still surprise you guys!

      Delete
  12. That was...uh...WOW!! Very creative scene you created for them and boy was it hot!!! Loved all the screen names you came up with for the chatroom!

    Excellent chapter my dear!

    CC

    ReplyDelete
  13. good god! how is it that you make a virtual scene play out so deliciously? fantastic job BOH :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thanks so much for your sweet compliment!

      Delete
  14. As always, Born, a delicious serving of Master & princess! I have to say, I was initially kinda unsure when I started reading — wasn't sure how this whole chat thing was going to work. Plus, you know how I am — typos and grammar entanglements and general stupidity make me crazy, so I think I'd be *totally* distracted by the things other people were writing; I'd get pulled out of the scene time and again, I fear.

    But OH, you done brought the hotness, sister! And the sharing/audience participation!!! Oh MY that was much hotter than I expected — and I really liked that you showed her saying "yellow" on the tongue kiss. I have to say, I'd squick a little bit at the thought of some stranger kissing me online. Good for her. (And also, bonus points for realism — while Bella is blissfully enjoying her ride through BDSM with Master, she cannot possibly be perfect ALL the time, and cannot possibly love EVERYTHING that they do, so her choice to "yellow" makes her a more realistic character, I think.) That was a lovely little card game you dreamt up, you know. I wonder where you get such creative ideas...Master certainly has a very full filing cabinet stuffed with nifty plans...! ;)

    I, too, suspected that Marcus was YouWillObey, given the very respectful and dignified tone he used with Master — treating him as an equal who also takes the Dom role seriously. But now that you say it's NOT Marcus, it's all the more scrumptious — and lets princess know that there are other people out there like her Master without having to REALLY share him with the outside world.

    {dreamy sigh} Oh, Born, you've done it again — over and over, you top yourself every time. What ARE we going to do with you??
    :) MissYes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOP ME BACK!! (duh) Oh, Miss Yes, thank you for your lovely and eloquent compliments. I know what you mean about the chat talk, and I wanted to make it realistic without riddling the chapter with distracting typos. the fact is, when things start going wet and wild, there's just not alot of care to grammar, sad as that might be! She IS perfect in her NOT wanting everything, and Master reminds her of that all the time. (but don't worry, I'll keep reminding you!)

      No no no, not Marcus here. He wouldn't have the inclination or need to go into a chat room. He's MARCUS, for god's sakes! BUT there are other masters lurking, they see who the alpha is and sit on the sides unless invited to play. And it's always clear who's who, as you self-identify when you go in, even if you fail to follow the proper capitalized syntax!

      Yeah, where DID that dirty card game come from? I have been spending too much time in Vegas, methinks! Proud to say, it's all mine. :D Thanks, sweets, for the lovely words.

      Delete
  15. HOLY flerking schnit...that was really hot. Loved the cyber chat room. Loved that E could see B but not the other way around.

    So well done.

    Way to go, B!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow... hot stuff Born.... all the naughtiness of sharing with no touching.
    Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that I know that YouWillObey is not Marcus, I'm sort of thinking that this little exercise in virtual exhibitionism/sharing might be a warm up to next Saturday's session. Didn't they make plans for Marcus to come over? Or were they planning on meeting at his place (I bet he has a real playroom).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C. None of the above. But yes, gumi, you are absolutely correct that Master is always thinking ahead and building on previous scenes, working her up to the next thing. That's all I can say! Thanks so much for reading and letting me know what you're thinking!

      Delete
  18. Holy cow, this chatroom experience was amazing! I'm kind of intrigued cuz I'll be honest I've been in some chatrooms and.. some of them.. are just gross. lol

    Loved everything Edward did! he separated himself and princess from the rest of the group "in the room." he was watching princess the whole time, checking in with her on what color she was. and i loved the parallel she made to her not being able to see him was kind of the reverse of being blindfolded. very interesting.

    I'm a little frazzled but I loved this chapter. it felt very real and raw. a little nerve wracking but having master there to speak with her in private was awesome and soo comforting.. i loved how isabella got to explore a little bit of exhibitionism without being anywhere unsafe or even around anyone else.

    I can't wait to see how Isabella/ princess interacts with Marcus... I know it's on Saturday in the story but is that next week? lol super excited! expect a PM from me on FF :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I mentioned to you, I was treated to this experience by a domme who knew her stuff, making her promise to "hold my hand" on the side. So I felt that very powerful sense of security that Isabella feels. The chat room can be a scary place!

      No, sweet Digi, it's only Tuesday night here. Hold on to your knickers, we've got lots more ground to cover! As always, thank you for your enthusiasm and sweetness.
      xxxx

      Delete
  19. Squee! That was Hot! I must find one of those chat rooms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proceed with caution. There are lots of scary places out there!

      Delete
  20. Woman! That was incredibly hot!
    I'm with subslut, panties are combusted!
    I love the fact that it was a scene with others, but still just them.
    That just made it even more intense, especially the end where they both knew how they had to give the group a finale they wouldn't want to miss! And boy oh boy was that a finale:)
    Absolutely amazing Born!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything for my audience, right? So happy you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  21. OK,I guess I am the bad guy. He still shared something that was between the two of them. I just don't agree...

    Sorry, but I was disappointed. I never thought he would share his princess with a room full of strangers.. CHAT OR NOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never experienced a live chat let alone in a room full of others "chatters" so this was something entirely new to visualize and what I did wonder about was could everyone else see what Master could see - actually see Bella or was it a pretend image of her. I think I remember that she was interessted in some public scening so this was a very interesting form of introduction. That must have been a bear to write. Enjoyed the unusualness of it very much.

      Delete
    2. Ruh roh, Snoopy. I'm sorry the plot didn't go the way you wanted. You're not alone, though not everyone will say it here. I hope you will be able to keep in mind that everything he does actually brings them closer together and progresses their relationship on every level. But if it feels wrong to you, there's nothing I can say to convince you otherwise. Thanks for sharing your opinion.
      x

      Delete
    3. LGK, there is absolutely NO visual feed in the chat room. Master had a separate skype going with her, so he was the only one who could see any part of her. In fact, the room I visited didn't even have an avitar, just a screen name. Master would NEVER share her image! It was a breeze to write, except for you know, the caps and bolds and italics! ;) Thanks for your support!

      Delete
  22. I'm all caught up, finally. I was going to leave this chapter until tomorrow but I couldn't wait.

    She has come such a long way since I first started reading OUAD. I'm impressed with how she's grown as a submissive and as a person. She was extremely lucky to find Edward because he is perfect for her.

    This scene was so different than the others. I knew he had something planned for when she was away but a chat room wasn't what I expected. It was a good way to ease her into a public scene. Even though he was the only one who could see her, in her mind the was in that room, and she was with all those other people.

    Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Jayme! You get a gold star for catching up, and thank you so much for all your sweet reviews. Always a pleasure to have your eyeballs in my stories! XXX

      Delete
  23. This chapter was quite a delicious surprise and extremely HOT! I just want to say "thank you Mistress for holding boh´s hand". I was fascinated with Bella´s reaction to the chat room and she was amazing! I would freak out and leave but she just gave herself completely to her Master and embraced the challenge... BDSM chat rooms can be very intimidating! Yes I visited some and had the reaction of just following people´s interactions and not participated in anything. It´s fun to see that Edward do his best to get Bella to fulfill all of her fantasies and fetishes. It´s also a turn ON big to him controlling her... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meire,
      Thank you as always for sharing some of your own personal journey with all of us here. It's such a big, exciting, dangerous world out there, no? I appreciate that you get that Master is doing this for his sub and that it brings them closer together. *hugs* right back, sweets!
      xxx

      Delete
  24. This was great writing, Born! Very brave of you to go to that chat room and experience what your Bella would experience. I like that his first concern is her safety and that when she is uncomfortable with something, even in the virtual world, he pulls her back. Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cocoa. So glad you enjoyed it. Yes, I do sacrifice myself doing research for my stories! *wipes brow* but someone's gotta, right?

      Yes, even in the virtual world, he is always there, vigilant, protective, and oh so sexy.

      xxx

      Delete
  25. wow, that was definitely something different
    i don't think i have read a group chat like that before
    of course cyber sexing between exb, but the group thing, wow
    nicely done, glad they enjoyed themselves
    i love how bella allowed her virtual subbie to be a painslut
    i'm with that as long as it's not my actual ass being ripped up

    keep it cumming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And she feels the same way about the ass rippage! Thanks, Char. Always a pleasure to have your thoughts! xx

      Delete
  26. WOW!! I never expected that! I'm like totally shocked and speechless right now! Long distance...I...I OMG!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Holy shit!! Can I say that? Ok let me say this because I love how you come up with some daamn good stuff, but why did he do this? Why would he subject her to online exposure for others to see? I can see just for himself but others? OH MY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Others cannot SEE her, just Master. I'm sorry that was confusing! He would never ever ever expose her that way.

      Delete
  28. OK, now I need to get the Hubs to go have some online fun now. Its been too long...
    That was amazing b!! Very well written and wonderfully accurate. I think He handled the seperation very well with that little scene. It will also prepare her for more....
    Now, I need to go take a cold shower as Hubs is asleep and I am WIDE awake now...lol

    Loves <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweets. I had some serious "research" for this one and a little help with my syntax from a pro! Yes to the more and wink wink! Thank you for your feedback and oh man, let me know how the online fun goes? Pretty please? xx

      Delete
  29. Replies
    1. I didn't expect to like this chapter as much as I did. I really felt Edward's protective bubble around Bella while they were in the chat room and it made me love him even more! And sorry, I am behind. We were on vacation and my little netbook got the blue screen of death. And I was NOT going to ask my son or husband for theirs!!

      Delete
  30. oops-it appears I posted as "reply" instead of "comment"-hope I didn't screw things up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always thrilled when I can surprise my readers...and make you enjoy something when you thought you wouldn't. Thanks for the feedback and sorry your netbook bit the big one. Been there...XXX b

      Delete
  31. b,

    Hands Down, my favorite chapter! ...did I say that before...? Well, I mean it this time. :-D It was totally unexpected, but oh so perfect. I'll admit, i didn't care for the 'kissing' the stranger. (which is strange since I didn't mind her punishment being carried out by another.) Now that I think about it, I didn't really like the guy caressing her hair and back either. Hmm...I guess, to me, voyerism is one thing, but contact is a whole other issue (even if it is just virtual). But you know me, I'm not big on sharing or being shared. But I did like the comments from the group.

    And the way you wrote the whole senario definitely gave me something to think about. Before reading this chapter, if I had been given direction to take off my dress, I probably would've just wrote 'took it off'. LOL But your descriptive way of removing her garments puts you right there watching. I know you're the fantabulous writer and that kind of stuff just oozes out of you, but I felt kinda stupid for not thinking of that before. With as much as i read the concept shouldn't have been foreign to me. smh But alas, something else you've taught me. ;-D

    Well, i still have a few more chapters til I'm all caught up. But hopefully I'll have the time before this weeks update. I'm absolutely loving all the different things your mind comes up with, and still loving this story.

    -jonzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw jonzie. Thanks for your sweet compliments about the writing. I was treated to a trip to a chat room by a domme friend who was incredibly impressive in the room--descriptive, creative, masterful at controlling everyone-- so yeah, no way she was just going to be *undress*! I appreciate your words about where you'd draw the line, or where you became squeamish. And please hold those thoughts while you read and see where you and princess and Master are aligned. It was a very interesting concept to explore, and as they scene with Marcus, you'll see the borders teased once again.

      Thank you so much for your wonderful support and insightful comments.
      xx
      b

      Delete
  32. This chapter was incredibly suspenseful. I adored it, and I was on the edge of my seat and felt like I was in there with them in the chat room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps they could find you in the chat room some day, Cara! *wink wink*

      Delete
  33. I grinned like a crazy person when I realised they were going to a chat room :-D

    Loved the comparison to the blindfolding. I'm so unnerved by Skype in general that I can imagine how weird the one-way vid feed would be.

    The Wonderland/Rabbit Hole analogies are really clever.

    "Does the author ever get to the end of a chapter and shake her head in amazement, wondering, How on Earth did THAT happen?" OH GOD YES.

    As always, Master is perfectly in tune with the situation - it's excitement and potential pitfalls. His protection of his Sub at the forefront. I fall in love harder every chapter.

    You constructed these characters and this environment so artfully I actually felt like I was in a chat room rather than reading. Perfect.

    "Fucking hell! Everyone’s getting off but me!" He he he! Brilliant.

    "We have an audience who have been playing here for a good ninety minutes, and that’s deserving of a satisfying climax" - I love how much respect he shows these strangers.

    "Woops, caps lock" - PERFECT.

    I loved every second. One of my favourite chapters.

    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amber. As always, you pick up on the little details that I'm counting on to move the characters forward or make a subtle point. (or not so subtle) xxx

      Delete
  34. That was sex-sational! What an overload of stimulation! Yum Born, you rocked this scene or I should say Edward did. Incredible imagery, brilliant delivery just terrific in every aspect. I was wooping along with E, B and everyone else in the room with the final countdown leading to their release. Holy Crow bb!
    How much we can learn! I never knew there were these chat rooms. No worries, I'll not venture there but glad I could observe through your eyes...
    Outstanding as always! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never say never, K! ;) Thanks for the lovely compliments, though.
      xx

      Delete
  35. oh man that was very hot. It's confession time....I had a virtual friendship going with a 20 y/o young man in India a while back and he asked to see me via Skype even though he had no camera in his PC so I couldn't see him. We had been chatting back and forth for a couple of weeks at that point when he asked if he could see me naked. At first I protested, telling him I was embarrassed and just a wrinkly old woman. He persisted, so I revealed my boobs to him. Eventually he got me to show myself completely naked and getting myself off. He told me he was getting himself off at the same time and even texted me a picture of his erection. Fabulous!! I've never done anything like that before or since.....or told anyone of it until now....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOWZA! Your secret is safe with me and anyone else who reads this! That is SO COOL!
      xo

      Delete
  36. Wow, that was amazing... Did you take inspiration from any particular chatroom, me and my own little sub have talked about putting on performances but have no idea where to start! Thanks a bunch if you reply to a comment left this late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No comment is ever "late"! Thank you for reading and responding to the chapter. To answer your question, yes, there was a specific chatroom I was led to by a domme friend, who let me not only observe but participate behind the scenes with her. I'm afraid I don't remember exactly where we were. I know she also played at Fetlife, so maybe you could find some sources there? Lucky you guys! Enjoy your playtimes! XX

      Delete