Saturday, August 4, 2012

72 PRISONERS OF LOVE

~Chapter 72~
PRISONERS OF LOVE

Warning: This first EPOV contains an act that potentially has a high squick factor. If you want to skip it, start with the first 'she' POV instead.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HE
“Mmm, good morning, sweet princess. Did you sleep well?”

“Yes, Master. Thank you for letting me share your bed last night.”

I open the cuff around her wrist and examine her carefully for chafing or abrasions. These cuffs are quite reliable that way, and I’m pleased to find her free and clear of damage. Especially with her business trip tomorrow, the last thing she needs is a suspicious mark where everyone can see it.

“I want you to go into your room and take a quick shower without messing up my great blow-dry from last night, slip on a sexy thong, and wait for me in front of the couch, sitting back on your heels. You have ten minutes. And no sneaking onto the computer,” I add sternly.

“Yes, Master.”

God, I’m an emo bastard this weekend, I observe objectively, returning the cuffs to the drawer and stepping over to the toilet to relieve myself. The combination of my parents’ visit and Isabella’s impending departure have me tangled up in knots. I’m not used to this, and I don’t like it.

I know it’s coloring the tone I’ve selected for today, and that’s okay, as long as I keep the mood in check. The shower washes over me; I play the scene through my head. Isabella is going to be on a tight leash today, literally and figuratively. I crave her physical closeness, so that’s a given. And with a long break until our next scene, I need to have her best today. And she’ll need mine. No mamby pamby Master for my princess.

While in the shower, I carefully address every nook and cranny, lathering and shaving until I’m in tip-top condition. My little love slave is going to be working hard this morning…starting with taking care of this stiffie in my hands. I don’t even bother putting on clothes before walking out into the family room with her collar.

“Nice choice,” I praise her, taking in her royal blue lace thong and pulling her long, loose hair between my fingers.

I bend over and buckle the collar around her neck and immediately step in front of her mouth and tap on her chin. She takes me in and sucks me right down and I grip the sides of her head while she works me over with her mouth. It’s good, but I need more.

“Rest your head back on the couch,” I command, stepping closer and placing a knee beside her ear. Holding my cock out of the way, I lower myself onto her face and close my eyes as she rolls my sac in her mouth.

After a few minutes, this, too, fails to meet today’s needs. It’s time. I step away from her and palm my balls, preparing to straddle her mouth one more time.

“Use your tongue, Isabella,” I demand, twisting my hand in her hair with enough force that she knows this isn’t optional. I lower myself slowly, giving her a chance to prepare, but basically giving her no other choice but to obey.

I feel a tentative tickle along the ridge. “Is that your best effort, princess? I think you can do better for your Master.” I leave her to find her own comfort level, or rather, her own discomfort level, understanding she won’t be punished no matter what she chooses. As I’d anticipated, her desire to please me wins out over whatever was holding her back, and I feel the satisfying slosh of her tongue across my entrance.

I reward her with a low moan. “That’s it, sweetheart. Master likes that very much.”

Once again, she sweeps along my sensitive opening, less timid this time. And again, I let her know how much I like it with a loud groan.

She echoes my noise with a matching moan and the tip of her tongue finds its way inside me.

“Oh, Jesus, Isabella. That feels amazing.”

Her enthusiasm picks up and before long, she’s making as much noise as I am. I move off her so she can take my cock properly inside her mouth. Holding her hair firmly, I direct her up and down the length of me.

Fucking hell, she’s perfect, rolling my balls between her fingers and working me with her lips and her throat. When she raises her eyes demurely to mine with her lips practically against my body, I completely let go. She swallows down every drop and presses soft kisses all over my balls and shaft, finally coming to rest with her cheek against my thigh and her arms wrapped around my knee.

I pet her gently and praise her liberally. “You’ve made your Master extremely pleased already this morning, princess. I can’t think of a better way to start your morning as my sex slave.”

she
This is not how I wrote it. My own imagination was woefully inadequate compared to Master’s, and why would that ever surprise me? After all, my fantasy story A Day In The Life was only just that—a selective collection of details I’d put together from reading erotica or coming upon suggestive photos or letting my own kinky mind wander into the realm of 24/7 servitude; whereas Master has lived it, created it, and let’s face it—perfected it.

Where I wrote a girl whose Master largely ignored her except for random needs sprinkled throughout a long day, my real life man never let me get more than four inches from his side.

Four inches of chain link between the large clip binding the black velvet ribbon bracelet to my wrist and the spot where Master’s thumb and forefinger gripped the lead.

Same as last night in bed, except this time, Master could’ve let go at any point, but he never did. Not when he went to put on his jeans; not when he needed something to eat (which was quite often, not surprisingly); not when either of us needed the bathroom; just not at all for four hours.

When we weren’t actively going at it, I was either perched at his feet, ready to serve his needs, or walking right next to him. And my very favorite part of the morning was when he let me rest my head in his lap while he watched some pre-playoff football talk show, stroking his fingers through my hair the entire time. Even after last night’s sugar scrub, shampoo, and massage, that sweet gesture –the constancy of his affection—moved me in a way that surprised me yet again.

I wouldn’t say the morning was a picnic; I slaved for him but good.  Master took me every which way, and in between, when he needed some recovery time, he made me “entertain him.” This fluctuated among lap dancing, masturbating for him, rubbing his feet, and playing chess.

That last one was quite a shocker to me as well. Master is an excellent chess player and it’s all I can do to plot out three moves ahead. Honestly, I think he just wanted the satisfaction of seeing my king bowing down to his in resignation. Oh, Master. You know I’d bow down to you any old day of the week, don’t you?

Here we were at the end of a long, long week—visits with both sets of parents and the launch of Master’s project at work—and me about to leave for three nights, and it feels like once the scene wraps up, our intimate bond will be temporarily broken and reality will come rushing in like water from the high side of the dam. And that has to be why Master has me arranged on his lap now, with my cheek pressed to his chest, holding me still by that short chain, while tracing a finger of his other hand down my cheek and back toward my ear in an incessant loop. His lips are on my hair, and I can feel the tug-of-war inside him, the tender, loving affection versus the fierce not letting go. I ache for him, and I feel it, too.

As much as I tell myself it’s foolish, it’s only a few days and I’m sure we’ll stay in close contact, I can’t chase away the blues.

When he says, “I love you, Isabella,” I start to cry like a goddamn baby, and he rocks me in his arms and says, “Fuck, baby, I know. I know.”

HE
I bounce my knees, jostling her gently but effectively. “Hey, don’t fall asleep on me. It’s time to talk.”

She yawns and forces open one eye. “I wasn’t sleeping,” she lies, causing me to chuckle.

I run my hand underneath the furry blanket and find her calf, knee, then thigh. “Could’ve fooled me.”

“I am feeling pretty wiped out,” she admits. Then the germ of an idea spreads in her busy head, and I see it written all over her face as she breaks into a wide smile. “I think I’m too sleepy to talk.”

I shake my head. “Nice try, sweetheart. Now if you need a wake-up call, I am definitely your man.”

Diving in with both hands, I tickle her all over her nearly naked body until she’s gasping for air and begging me to stop. “I’m awake, I’m awake!” she giggles helplessly.

“Are you going to be a good little processor?”

“Yes, yes, yes!”

“Okay then. Hardest moment of the scene?”

It doesn’t take a genius to predict her answer.  This morning’s rim j—

“The shower last night.”

Hunh?

“How so?”

She grips the blanket more snugly against her body and I rub my hands up and down her arms to warm her, though I suspect she’s looking for security more than heat.

“Well, when you said Master was going to have a day of pampering…I was pretty damn excited.”

The fact that she blushes, still, never fails to fill me with pleasure.

“And giving you that massage, and …all the rest…was really satisfying. Even though you made me just use my hands, you big meanie!”

“I already know what you can do with the other parts, and I had a feeling you’d default to something familiar if left to your own devices.”

“Devices!” She chuckles. “Is that what they’re called now?”

“So…you were satisfied. And then?”

“And then, your pampering turned into my pampering, and I have to admit to feeling a stab of disappointment at first.”

The obvious doesn’t need to be stated; we both know how much she enjoyed her turn.

“Receiving is challenging for you.”

She stares back at me as if she’s looking in the mirror and seeing someone unfamiliar—herself.  “I guess it feels selfish and anti-submissive.”

“Well shame on your Master for not making sure you know how much pleasure it gives him to dote on you.”

I tighten my grip on her body and she folds herself into a tidy package for me to cradle.

“You’re mine to take care of, in every way, and you shouldn’t be surprised to learn that making you happy is my number one concern.”

She nuzzles her nose into my neck and hums. “Come with me to Seattle?”

“Do you think anyone would notice the extra appendage?” I raise her hand by the short chain I’ve been holding all morning, and haven’t let go, even though the scene is long over.

“Nah. You’re kind of a fly-under-the-radar type.”

My chuckle turns into a half-snort and soon the two of us are lost in laughter.

“Yeah, not so much, I guess,” she finally concludes.

she
I look up from my packing when I hear a knock at the open door. I just smile and shake my head and he enters sheepishly, plopping himself indelicately on the other bed and folding his hands on top of his stomach.

“Getting hungry?” I ask, figuring this was his subtle way of hinting.

“Not really.”

I stop my folding and look over at him. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” he says unconvincingly.

“Something’s wrong. I’m starved and you’re not hungry.”

He pushes onto his feet. “Let’s get out of here.”

“Where are we going?”

“I think some sweet potato fries would cheer me up.”

“Clarke’s?” I smile, already imagining the juicy turkey burger between my hands.

“Good call.”

We might as well be cuffed together on the walk over. Edward’s not letting me getting any farther away than the few inches Master allowed. I turn my head and catch his profile—pensive, distracted, and gloomy. Not Edwardly at all.

“Hey.” I squeeze his fingers with mine through our gloves.

“Hmm?” He looks over, quickly adjusting his expression so I don’t see the sad.

“You don’t have to hide, you know. I’m miserable, too.”

We walk a few more steps, the occasional slosh of car tires passing us by and the blare of a horn the only soundtrack.

Suddenly he starts speaking. “Do you realize we have not spent one night apart since Christmas? That the biggest chunk of time we’ve been separated is the length of a work day?”

I nod in agreement and add, “And half of those days, we somehow managed to meet up at lunch.”

He stops walking and turns to face me on the sidewalk. He seems bewildered by the words leaving his own mouth. “I am really not used to this. I have never had this kind of relationship before, not even for three days, let alone three weeks. And I am standing here feeling like a colossal pussy because…shit, Isabella. I am going to miss the crap out of you.”

“Damn, you have a way with words,” I tell him, bringing a smile to his face right before I cover it with my lips. We stand there on the stupid cold sidewalk kissing each other until I feel him smile again against my cheek.

“What?” I ask, noticing the glint in his eye.

“I’m hungry now.”

“Come on, you colossal pussy. Let’s go get you some dinner.”

Great puffs of white steam escape his mouth when he bursts into laughter, and it’s the best thing I’ve heard since the end of our scene. He threads his arm past my elbow and grasps my hand, and we’re locked in tight for the rest of our walk.

HE
I help arrange her coat on the rack at the end of our booth before pulling mine off and setting it on top, loving the imagery of my coat smothering hers.

You are such a sap, Edward Cullen.

Whatever, dude, I counter, surrendering fully to my inner pussy and sliding into the booth on Isabella’s side. She looks up with a start, but smiles brightly as I continue to scoot in until our legs are touching and I trap her ankle between mine. Neither of us needs to consult the menu, and before long, we’ve got two burgers and two mounds of fries on the table in front of us. I have to say, no matter what life throws at me, it’s always better with sweet potato fries.

Isabella tilts her head every few minutes to watch me, and I know she’s checking on my emotional state. I’m already feeling worlds better simply by having admitted that I’m going to miss her. She smiles around the ketchup-dipped fry as she holds it up to her lips.

“What?”

“I have a question, but I’m not sure I’m allowed to ask,” she says.

“You can always ask. I just might not answer.”

“Okay. Do you have some kind of plan for our time apart?”

“Me, ME? Or me, Master?”

She shrugs. “Either of you, I guess.”

“Baby, you can rest assured, Master always has a plan.” And that is no lie. I have a plan for our separation, I have a plan for our reunion, and I have a plan for our next weekend scene after that. Isabella is one inspiring lady, and I’ve been flooded with ideas since meeting her. I could hardly stop it if I tried, not that I could ever see wanting to stop.

She seems pleased to hear that. “And Edward?”

The cocky smirk is wiped from my face. Fact is, Edward has no freaking clue how to handle this part.

“Sure,” I answer, sensing she needs to hear a confident answer from me.

“You’re doing it again.” Her eyes narrow and she sets down her burger.

“What?”

“You’re pretending like you have it all figured out. You know, you’re not really supposed to, right? That’s kind of the fun of it.”

“Floundering aimlessly is fun?”

“Yes, Edward. It’s called ‘being in love.’”

“Sounds terrifying.”

“Yeah,” she agrees. “It is. That’s what makes it so sweet.”

I slide four fries through the mound of ketchup on my plate and ponder that theory while I savor the delicious combination of salty, sweet, and crunchy. “Hmm, so you like the terror, the being out of control? I suppose that makes good sense."

She leans in, resting her head against my arm. “Only because I know you’re buckled in next to me on this roller coaster ride.”

“Hunh,” I continue pondering. “Maybe that explains why this part is usually so hard for me.”

She tips her eyes up to my face, smiles softly, and twists my earlier words to her, “Letting go is challenging for you.”
  
I swoop in and cover her lips with mine, tasting the remnants of grilled onions and charred meat. She seems caught off guard but not at all unhappy about it, willingly surrendering to my kisses.

After I’ve had my fill—for now—she adds, “Shame on your girlfriend for not letting you know how happy it makes her to be there to support you, for a change.”

“Thank you,” I answer simply.

“So you’re not telling me any of these plans, then?”

I smile over at her, linked hands swinging gently between us as we hike back through the wintry evening air. Large white flakes of snow fall sporadically around us, lighting up the soft night sky before melting on contact with our coats or the pavement.

“Why would I reveal classified information just because we’ll be in separate cities?”

“Separate time zones!”

“Yeah, thanks for reminding me. But no. I can give you your journal topic, though, in case you want to write on the plane tomorrow.”

“If I don’t have my co-workers or some random airplane creeper over my shoulder,” she answers. “So what’s my assignment?”

“I’d like to see you explore how it felt to have your vision taken away for an extended period of time.”

She slips away momentarily, anxiety clouding her face.

“Hey.” I squeeze her fingers and I fill her field of vision. “Do that later. This is my time.”

“Honestly, Edward,” she shakes her head, chuckling. “It’s all your time now.”

“You say that like it could possibly be a bad thing.”

“Speaking of your time, what are you going to be doing while I’m away?”

“Hmm. Let’s see, there’s work. Aaaand, yeah. That’s about as far as I’ve gotten.”

“What about getting the boys together for a night out?”

“There’s no more Monday night football.”

“So that’s it? You can’t be together?”

“What—and talk??”

She laughs at my horrified expression. “Don’t you have any video games to play? Don’t boys like to do that kind of thing together?’

“Uh…yeah. Boys! Not men.”

“Okay, well then, what about…going to a movie or something?”

The doorman opens the heavy glass entry to our building and we walk through into the dry heat of the lobby. “Isabella, I don’t need to be entertained every second.”

“I just thought…sorry.”

“Hey,” I grasp her arm, “don’t be. It’s sweet of you to worry about me, but I think I can manage bachelorhood for three nights.”

“I just don’t want you to get lonely.”

“Honey, there isn’t anybody but you who can stop me from being lonely. All the rest is just distraction.”

she
I brush my fingers through the hair matted down onto his forehead. Edward absolutely refuses to wear a hat, no matter the weather. As a result, his ears and nose are reddish and human. It’s so easy to forget that he is not actually a superhero, but a real flesh and blood man who actually can be hurt.

“Ugh, I have to pack,” I say with great regret, pushing his wet hair off his face and cupping his cold ears in my hands.

His voice is resigned. “Onward ho,” he answers and guides me to the elevator.

I’ve always hated packing. It’s not just the actual work involved in deciding, gathering, ironing, and consolidating; but above all, it’s the anxiety that gets me every time. Despite the fact I keep an organized spreadsheet with every possible need, I never fail to have at least three of those heart-stopping “OHMYGODIFORGOT…X, Y, or Z” moments post-packing.

By the time Domenic picks us up the next morning, I’ve already had two such moments in the elevator. When I startle once more in the back seat of the Town Car, Edward patiently asks, “What is it?”

“Nothing, nothing. I’ve got ‘em,” I answer, reassuring both of us I’ve packed every conceivable power cord for every piece of electronic equipment.

He places his hand over my knee and rubs gently, directing his gaze away, out the window, leaving me alone with my thoughts but letting me know he’s here, as ever.

I cover his hand with mine and thank him. “I know I’m a basket case when I travel. Sorry if I’m making you nuts.”

“No, I’m… Okay, fine, you are making me a little crazy. Look, you have everything. You’re prepared. And if worse comes to worst, you call me and I’ll fix it. I’m afraid you’re going to make yourself sick with all that anxiety floating around. It’s not good for you.”

“I know. Old habits die hard.” Honestly, it’s not as if I want to be like this.

He tops our hand pile with his other hand and looks me directly in the eyes. “You got this, Isabella.”

I try a change of topic. “So don’t you have your first training group this week?”

“Yes,” he answers, smiling. “Tomorrow.”

“What’s the topic?”

“Unlocking the mysteries of Excel in Twelve Easy Lessons.”

“Mmm, sounds like a real barn-burner.”

He nods proudly. “And after work tonight, I’m going over to Riley’s.”

“Really? Mr. Bachelor needs friends after all?” I find this development highly amusing.

He shrugs. “Riley called to thank me for brunch and when I told him you were abandoning me—”

“Oh, I’m abandoning you?” I chuckle.

“Yes. Anyway, he and Sean insisted on feeding me.”

“Well, good. I can’t have you languishing while I’m gone.”

He slaps his nonexistent gut and laughs. “I don’t think you have to worry. Sean’s cooking, and apparently he knows his way around the kitchen.”

“Lucky Riley. He probably got better than vegetarian chili from his galley slave.”

Edward sweeps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me to his side. “Nothing better than vegetarian chili or you as a galley slave, sweetheart.”

Domenic pulls to the curb in front of Swan Enterprises and we can see his eyes in the rear-view mirror. “Sir, will you be requiring a ride home after work this evening?”

“No, thank you, Domenic. I’m going to hoof it until Isabella comes back home to me.”

“Very well. Have a pleasant few days then.”

“You too, Domenic. And drive safely- precious cargo.”

“You bet.”

Edward leans in for a last kiss that feels like heaven and death. Domenic comes around and pulls open Edward’s door, discreetly averting his eyes as our little goodbye kiss becomes a protracted make-out session.

“Knock ‘em dead,” he whispers into my ear, before dropping one last kiss on my throat and slinking out of the car.

I watch Edward’s back through the tinted window as he walks toward the building alone. He doesn’t turn back until he makes it to the revolving door. Then, almost as if he’s heard a voice calling to him from the car, he spins and waves before the building swallows him.

As we pull away from the curb, I begin composing my journal entry in my head, and before the rest of the team arrives at JFK, I’ve got the entire thing typed and posted.

she

BLIND/Journal Entry Seven
January 16, 2012

Master's assignment: How did it feel to be blindfolded?

Where Master’s collar symbolizes ownership and devotion, the blindfold says power and control. The blindfold demands obedience and trust on a visceral level. I believe you said it best, Master, when you promised that you would “be my eyes” for the night. I had the very vivid image of literally sharing your eyes while my own vision was denied me, and looking at the world through Master-colored glasses is indeed eye-opening!

As much as I wish it weren’t the case, my initial response to the blindfold is still panic, and I hope that will fade as you continue to give me every good reason to put my trust in you. Scarier BY FAR than not knowing what you will DO to me is not being able to deduce your responses to my behaviors.

Am I pleasing you? I only know what you want me to know. Every hum, gasp, and moan are treasures that tell me I’ve served you well, and each fills the void left by my lack of vision. But the opposite side of the coin is equally powerful—your silence, your lack of sensory input, your absence from my side—these still terrify me, Master. My neediness feels selfish; I’m ashamed to admit to my internal demands for your attention. But there it is.

“Sink into it,” you counsel, and I do. By taking my sight, you’ve relieved me of some large measure of responsibility. You don’t ask me to see for myself; you require me to feel. My sense of touch feels electrified, and hearing, taste and smell all come alive. In many ways, it’s that same freedom that comes with turning the lights off. Not only is there obscurity, but there’s a bit of magic that fills the air. Where the eyes are blinded, the imagination takes over and all things are possible. And here’s where I blush, Master, because those things we did—things that I did—would simply not have been as easy for me in the light. And I’m so grateful you set the stage so I could bring you that particular pleasure without the inhibition of my eyes.

So blindness remains a challenge, but I promise you, Master, it’s a challenge I will strive to overcome.

Ever in awe of you, Master,
~your princess

74 comments:

  1. I loved the flashback/comparison with A Day in the Life, and her realisation that her imagination was so woefully inadequate, his surprise at her answer to the hardest part of the scene, and Edward, admitting to feeling like a pussy because he's going to miss her.

    And this... Is absolutely beautiful.

    “Honey, there isn’t anybody but you who can stop me from being lonely. All the rest is just distraction.”

    Just beautiful.

    And her journal entry had me feeling anxious. I hate the thought of being blindfolded.  I have had nightmares where I wake up blind. I open my eyes wide and all I can see is blackness.  I'm terrified but still have to move and try and feel where I am. I usually find I have been sleepwalking, and wake up (for real) holding onto the sink in the bathroom.   Scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trip- Thank you, as always, for letting me know what moves you about the story. This chapter was a rare glimpse into what E perceives to be a weakness, and it was fun to explore how he'd handle that.

      I'm with you on the blindfold, and having had a chance to experience it myself, I echo your terror. I believe this is something that would've surprised Bella about how the reality differs from the fantasy. I like seeing how she grapples with the unexpected challenge of it. Stay tuned and thank you for your response!

      Delete
  2. It's amazing how much you know and anticipate what your readers want. I was sitting here this morning thinking about checking the blog to see if there was an update and lo and behold you posted it before I had a chance to do so.

    Now on with the review.

    I love to see that Edward is having as much of a hard time as Bella is in regards to their separation and I'm VERY pleased that there was absolutely NO MENTION of anyone else being there to "entertain" him while she's gone. Even thought it's only for three days and they have confessed their love to one another some stories "may" have had a sub-sub factored in.

    Gotta agree with Trip - being blindfolded would not work with me either. The couple of times of playing pin the tail as a child or swinging a bat at a pinata threw me for a loop. I have a tendency to lose balance without sight.

    Patiently waiting (drumming fingers, bouncing knees) for the next chapter to see how Edward is faring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D- Their particular collaring ceremony would preclude E's even considering another sub, though that is farthest from his mind. These two know what they have and neither needs anything extraneous!

      As for that blindfold, it IS a terrifying experience, no matter what. So key to trust and intimacy though, it had to be explored. Thank you for your impatient patience. Love that you're excited for the next one!

      Delete
  3. Damn...rim job. Look at you, you little anal scardy cat. I think rimming is more squicky than the actual act...but damn he seemed to enjoy it.

    Chain me up to him any day.

    Phew...at least I got my Born fix for the day :)

    MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...this was great. and I'm glad that Bella wasn't put off by Edwards demands in the beginning! Really great! Edward wanting to be close to her until she left is amazing, really sweet and it tells u how much he loves her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeaaahhhhhh. Glad you enjoyed their closeness.

      Delete
  5. Dear Mistress Born, Thank you so much for letting Edward have a moment of weakness. I sometimes forget in all his strength as a Dom and a man that he is also a man in love. A man that is going to miss his woman (not just his sub). Then she reminds me of her strength as a woman in love by being there for him. They truely work beautifully as a couple in every way.
    This chapter really makes me shiver in anticipation for the next chapter though. They are going to have one hell of a reunion I think. After all "he has plans".
    Loved this one(as I do every one lol)
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet words. One thing I really strive to do in this story is to keep them both real people, and I'm gratified you appreciated that. Ah yes, the reunion...but wait, Vicki. First, the separation, no?

      Delete
  6. LOL. Rim job didn't bother me...I was worried you were gonna have him shoot cum right in her eyeball or something...now THAT would've had Yummy running for the hills!! hahaha.

    Oh, they're so freaking sweet. Even their crying jag had me smiling like a goof. I love new love.

    Excellent update, as always, sweet Punkin o' mine!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to laugh at "new love"- hee hee, these two have been at it for a year and a half now, real time! But yes, less than a month here! Happy you weren't too squicky, I really had no idea how readers would respond. I'm pretty sure mr h is going to have to skip that part!

      Delete
  7. I loved the writing in this chaper. Especially the journal entry. These love sick fools so out of sorts because of three days away. I feel for them because I get that way too when my hubby is away. But the reunion is so sweet when we get that way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Becka, I don't know about "sweet" because Master will be the one reuniting with her...

      Delete
  8. Geez, I can't believe it's STILL only been three weeks! I suppose if I was reading this all at once (as opposed to it stretching over a few months) it wouldn't seem so much longer!

    By the way, thank you for continuing even after the FF debacle! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Lila, it's been almost a year and a half! And a whole lot of words, so I get why it all feels longer.

      Thanks for your continuing support for the story, here, there, and everywhere.

      Delete
  9. love love loved this chapter (that line should be getting pretty old for me about now...).


    edward's vulnerability and general air of melancholia is adorable. he tried to hide it when bella looked at him, and i loved that she told him he didn't have to. and then esp when he just completely laid everything out for her *swoon*

    4 inches between master and princess? i love the togetherness too!

    really loved the imagery of edward's coat smothering isabella's, esp in light of the personification of edward's coat in that outtake of OUaD... so cute.

    can't wait to hear Master's "plans" for their separation...

    and I'm beyond excited he's going over to Riley and Sean's for dinner! please tell me we get to see their time together! lol.

    and expect a PM from me on FF... though u might see that one first... lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Digi-
      Yeah, he's not any better at hiding things than she is! Not when the person who truly understands him is "on the job" and only 4 inches away! I was picturing the book cover of Major Pettigrew's last stand with the coats. Have you seen it?

      I cannot say what happens during their separation! ;)
      xxx

      Delete
    2. no, I can't say that I know what you're talking about with the coats- scratch that, just looked it up- cute! i like it.

      Delete
  10. Thanks! I love the closeness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had me worried with the warning. But have no fear, that was amazing. I love to see the contrast between how confidant he is as her Master and how he is learning to be a man in love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said, Jaime! You've put your finger on the pivotal point of the sequel! xx

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am FINALLY caught up! WHEW! Sorry I didn't review all of the chapters I missed. I've been reading for the last few days to catch up and didn't wanna stop the flow for more than sleep and soccer games:D Oh, and playing in the patch. This was an amazing chapter, as were the other 12 or so I was behind. I think I fall more and more in love with this couple the further you go, hon.

    Thanks for sharing.

    xoxo
    V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey there, WARRIOR!! Yet another alias...thanks for your words, no matter what you call yourself~

      Delete
  14. I love these two and how they are so in tune with each others wants and needs!
    The need and want of closeness before the separation for a few days.
    The love and devotion to each other is true love at its finest!
    I love how you showed Edwards emotions of him missing her already.
    I can't wait to see what he has planned for while she is gone and of course for when she gets back!
    Amazing absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks, Grnid! So happy you're enjoying the story!

      Delete
  15. What a nice chapter to wake up to today!
    It was so refreshing to see Edward's vulnerable side. As Master, he is so sure and confident, for the most part. Seeing him as Bella's Edward, showing his insecurities, made him that much more endearing. I wanted to just take him and kiss the hell out of him (I was going to say "liss the crap out of him", but after reading about the rimming, I thought better of it...lol).
    In these short three weeks, their intimacy--not just sexual--has skyrocketed. There's true mutual respect and honest love.
    Can't wait to see what you've got planned for their reunion! Thanks, babe!
    (Oh, and I'd love Edward stuck with me so closely, too...just sayin'...) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on the kissing, Ellie! Yeah, sigh, who wouldn't want to be on a 4-inch tether to that guy? Oh...mr h, is that you, honey? xx

      Delete
  16. I that the blidfold brings a whole new level of excitement and personally love it myself. Just like a book is always better than the movie it is because our imaginations are powerful.

    I am a big fan of anal but not so much the rimming-giving or receiving with someone you love and good hygiene it is a sacrifice worth making

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your honesty there, Cheryle! Love what you said about imagination, though I doubt Isabella could conjure a more perfect Master than what she'd see with her own two eyes! *winks*
      xx

      Delete
  17. I was a bit curious when I read your warning and I kept reading and you did such a great job describing rimming. Classy!

    One of the things that I adore on this chapter was her statement about the "pampering". My reaction would be exactly the same! I would enjoy less the part when I had to receive the attention...

    Its also great to see that he has his own struggles and not all the answers when he switches to boyfriend mood. And they obviously crave each other! Its such a strong word, crave.

    I wish he can give her some tasks to complete on the time apart... I bet the reunion will knock us out of our seats!

    Have a great weekend and THANKS!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meire, so happy I hit on an emotion that rings true for you. I suspect many of us would have trouble being pampered and wish to reverse the tables as soon as possible! I know what you're looking for during their separation, we'll have to talk after you see it play out over the next few chapters. Thanks for the love and hugs. Right back at ya!
      xx

      Delete
  18. *sigh* what can I possibly say that you haven't already heard??
    I love how he was more nervous and anxious to be apart... and I think it did come from never being in a relationship as intense and consuming as theres.

    TGhe part where she broke down and he just held her.. you could feel the sadness in his every word.. but being Master mean in control.. or soo he thinks.. only until BELLA (not Isabella) reminds Him that he can lean on her.

    Ya know... you may just inspire me to delve back into my D/s fic..... just maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT, Witchy! Thanks for your lovely words, as always. Don't we all need to switch off leaning on and being leaned upon? Fun to explore with these two. They're both so dang complicated! xxx

      Delete
  19. I loved Edward's vulnerability here. Their connection is very strong, but I like it's not always so black and white. The way they adjust to one another's needs...him as Master assuring his princess by tethering them together and demanding something of her that was so close, so intimate and would again challenge her limits, her as Bella assuring her boyfriend Edward that life wasn't always about being in control.

    Really enjoyed the journal entry about being blindfolded...I don't know if I'd ever be able to do that. Great chapter as always BOH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      thanks for your insightful words. True, it's not black and white, and that's what I'm hoping to write in KEA, the real life grit of making the relationship work. The push and pull of confidence and humility, trust and fear, control and release. So happy you're enjoying it.

      As for that blindfold, it's worth trying! xx

      Delete
  20. Awwww....Edward is so sweet as the man in love trying to feel his way around his relationship. Such a sharp contrast in his confidence in being her Master. I love that he seems to have two opposing sides!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he is such a complicated man, Keye! XX

      Delete
  21. I can see the separation issues now, between these two! Excellent chapter!

    CC

    ReplyDelete
  22. I agree-sweet potato fries make everything better, but hold the ketchup! haha! i thought this was a very sweet chapter because it exposed Edward's deep need for Bella. Being master makes his vunerability(sp?) that much more sexy-so different from his other side. Will be interested in seeing how you handle their separation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the ketchup/no ketchup debate rages on. I agree, not my FAVORITE spf topping, but it'll do when honey mustard sauce isn't available! So happy you see his vulnerability as sexy...and soon you'll see how they handled their time apart! Thanks so much for the review. xx

      Delete
  23. Nice of you to have E be all hygienic etc prior to the am activities. LOL. I really love watching the development of both sides of the relationship with these two. Sometimes I tend to forget that in spite of E's seeming expertise and ease with everything, he is still a man in love and experiencing these overwhelming feelings for the first time. It's hard for him to feel out of control, but here we see how much he trusts her in that he lets her see his weakness, even though it was very hard for him. Fabulous job. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, your review warms me inside and out. Yes, yes, yes, Edward the man in love IS vulnerable, and we see him struggle with that really for the first time since the cat and mouse game ended at the ball. It also gives Isabella a chance to be competent and confident and supportive of her man.

      Thank you for your insights. XXX

      Delete
  24. The whole blindfold thing freaks me out! One of my biggest phobias! I love how she's trusting him more and more...definitely no mamby pamby master in residence today!

    Loved the warning at the beginning...I see that as a challenge though lol! Can't wait to see what he has planned while she's away, their separation is really painful but I bet the reunion will be amazing xxx

    Loved it as usual and now I'm all caught up xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you are indeed all caught up, Miss Tina! Way to go. That was a lot of kink all at once. I wonder if your eyeballs are still intact!

      I'm with you on the blindfold- not a phobia but it is very isolating. I believe it was a surprise to the princess how hard the reality was. LOL on the challenge. I was barking up the wrong kinky trees with that one!

      Delete
  25. These 2 will be in serious need of virtual/phone sex in less than 18 hours apart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, Meire. Did you steal my story notes again?
      xx

      Delete
  26. I don't comment much on stories, often having to catch up on multiple chapters at a time. Just wanted to let you know I love this story, and am so glad to of found it here (I originally started reading it on fanfiction.net). Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm so happy you did comment! It's always nice to know who's reading and when you toss in a little love, it's that much better! xx

      Delete
  27. "High squick factor" indeed! But I couldn't not read it, what if I were to miss something?! So, I read it & yes, it was "squicky" for me. But hey, I don't judge, it's just not my scene (scene...LOL!). That being said, you already know how much I LOVE this story & these characters. Super awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *winks* I just write it, 40! Sometimes with a hand over my eyes... Thanks for your lovely sweet compliments.

      Delete
  28. As much as I love Master, it is always a comfort to see Him when He is timid about something. To see how much He will truly miss her makes Him all the more of a Master and boyfriend. I cant wait to see what He has planned for while she is away. Loved how the scene started. Yes a little 'squick' factor indeed and I have to agree, not something I am wanting to do anytime soon. You know me love, I am all kinds of kinky, but yeah...the tongue just dont go there...lol

    Loves you always <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S- I did try and make the distinction between Master and Edward, but seriously, he'll miss her as both Master and boyfriend, poor fella! I think his strong emotions still surprise him, and that's always a joy to write. Thanks so much for your kind feedback!

      Delete
  29. *smiles* This chapter was played out like a melody, soft intro, trepidation, crescendo ending with it's somber impact...it left me desperately and hopelessly in love with my Mr. Just six weeks into our dating, he left for 2 weeks out of state. Like a top, I spun looking for my anchor, my reason, my focus. I wrote 14 letters, one for each day that described a single part of him I loved, that I was missing. When he returned we got engaged-life is too short not to live it now.
    I feel this bond with E & B, this loss of them seperating as one in the same. I relate.
    When you love someone with your whole self you open doors you never thought you'd face, the morning 'squick' as you called it, wouldn't have bothered me if he was enjoying it. Big factor is he was clean and scrubbed and trimmed-all's good. He needed more and she provided. Blindfolded doesn't bother me either, I do most of my positions in dance with my eyes closed, to center my focus on how it 'feels'. I'm comfortable in my head.
    Orange poppy seed dressing is the best with sweet potatoe fries ;)...that was quite the yellow light going off when he said he wasn't hungry. Bella is in his soul and she was leaving. Isn't it always the hardest for the one's left behind? Bella will be on a mission, a distraction. I'm not saying she won't miss him but she has a goal to conquer.
    Born-you touch me with this, you really do. It's lovely and comforting as if I'm wrapped in a blanket and tucked in for the night and always leaves a smile on my face. I picture a randy Master when his Princess returns...
    Grazie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K- Your reflections on this chapter in particular are just so lovely and real. I LOVE that I touched something within you, and your story about the fourteen letters and subsequent engagement just warms me all over! I, too, agonized about every absence, especially in the very beginning. Thanksgiving weekend was an absolute torture for me after spending every waking and sleeping hour with my boyfriend. "He needed more and she provided." That statement was breathtakingly deep and yet so very simple. Isn't this the very definition of love?

      Your picture upon his return is accurate, my dear. But first, the separation...
      xxxxx
      b

      Delete
  30. hmm, a very interesting chapter, diving deeper into the minds and hearts of our two lovers

    the vulnerable side of both, missing each other, the pain of not coming home to share the bed with the other

    the time apart will be challenging but will move faster than they think
    but in boh chapter time, we could be looking at a month *giggles*

    keep it cumming darling, looking forward to seeing what master has in store for his princess on her trip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, Char. I resemble that remark about BOH time! Seriously, you may be right though! Thanks for your comments about their vulnerability. I'm pleased that nobody cut them down for feeling this way over what seems to be a brief separation. Master has plans!xxx

      Delete
  31. Born, I love the journal entry. Very insightful writing. :) New love is so amazing. Their first time apart makes me sad. lol I don't know if I can take it. Born, you have to send one of your Edwards to hum me to sleep. :D

    xx
    Cocoa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cocoa- Happy you enjoy the princess's sub journal. I'm about to launch a separate blog for her entries where readers can interact directly with the princess (if they so choose!). I know it will feel like death to both of them to be apart, but Master can keep them connected! ;) XXX B

      Delete
  32. Caught up again finally... excellent . Loved the pampering chapter- for both of them. I am anxious to see what Edward/Master has planned and how each of them will cope with her being gone.
    Well done..

    ReplyDelete
  33. Another great chapter and we kinda get the Edward emotions here but I thought we'd get more.
    I love how in your writing that the two never show any angst and I love that but human emotions when you love someone that much you feel that and it bounds and determines to put a strain on the feeling of separation.
    I'm not saying its a bad thing, but will these two feel it in a day or so? Will Edward really let his emotions show or Bella for that matter?
    I'm dying to see where you go with these two while separated for the first time since they've been together. I feel the anxiety building already...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Twi. But honestly, it's only 3 nights so I'm trying not to allow them to get overly dramatic! We'll see what happens.

      Delete
  34. Ah, he is going to miss her a lot more than he realized at first so all the togetherness from the chaining in bed the night before through the activities the next morning and the short leash signify him missing her and needing her close to him. Admitting to her that he was going to miss her gave him relief - like letting go of an emotion that you can't control always give you comfort and solace.

    I really do love Bella's journal entries because they always answer my questions as well as give me insight into her mind and how fulfilled she is.

    So which one turned and waved before turning back into the office building? I thought it probably was Edward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was E. Bella was still in the car. He was trying to be macho but in the end, he needed to see her one last time. *wipes tear*

      Thanks for your insights about letting go of emotions. I am with you on that! XXX
      b

      Delete
  35. *blushes* Yeah...the rimming totally didn't squick me out...

    Their melancholy re the pending separation is so heart-wrenching. And at this point in the story, and their intense relationship, three days really does sound like a lifetime! I also love that he doesn't let go even after the scene ends, awww.

    His little confession on the street about how much he's going to miss her was adorable. And a good insight into the lack of real love in his past relationships.

    This is so true: “Yes, Edward. It’s called ‘being in love.’”

    “Sounds terrifying.”

    “Yeah,” she agrees. “It is. That’s what makes it so sweet.”

    "some random airplane creeper" Gee, I wonder who inspired this lol!

    "And drive safely - precious cargo" I'm curious, is this a Domwardism or something someone in your life uses often?

    Blindfolding is frightening to me too. Sex wise - it's kinda awesome when you're lying in one spot just breathlessly anticipating his next move but the idea of moving around blindfolded scares me a little. Her journal entry summed it up so beautifully.

    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The precious cargo line is completely domward's, actually his parents say that first when he goes home for Christmas and Carlisle is returning Edward to the train station in Philly.

      Yes to the airplane creeper and thanks for listening to me babble on...

      And yes to the scared. That's a big part of what makes it so erotic. You don't know what that other person is going to do!
      xx

      Delete
  36. It never ceases to amaze me how you keep bringing finer nuances to each of their encounters and interactions. The complexities and continuing evolvement of their relationship is astounding and stunning to read. It gives me tacit permission, in a way, to feel my way through my own life rather than just sit back and be critical and judgmental of those feelings as I am prone to do. I love how reading their journey makes me FEEL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that too, Judith. THANK YOU! I really felt there was a richness to explore here in both their relationships, and I'm pleased you enjoyed reading it!
      x

      Delete