Friday, June 15, 2012

65 NERVES

~Chapter 65~
NERVES

HE 
“Exhausted?” I ask the lump of girl in my lap, maintaining my tight  hold around her upper body.

“Mmm,” she hums, eyes closed and face snuggled into my chest.

“Anything you want to talk about?” I’m pretty sure she’s incoherent at this point, but I don’t want to miss the opportunity to invite her to share while everything’s fresh in her mind.

“Mm-mm.”

I chuckle. That’s all I’m likely to get tonight, but I’m not too worried. It’s getting easier for me to read her with every passing day, and I’m fairly certain she’s good with tonight’s scene. I give her one last kiss before loosening my grip. “Okay, sweetheart. Why don’t you go slide into bed while I clean up here?”

“Oh…kay,” she yawns, uncurling from my arms and stretching out like a beautiful, leggy, brunette cat before turning around and leaving me with, “G’night, Edward.”

“I’ll be in soon,” I promise. I carry the “chair of pleasure” back to its place at the dining table, tucking the seat in with a fond farewell. Carting the remainder of the supplies to the kitchen sink, I clean everything off as quickly as I can. Truth is, I’m beat, too. Getting my girl off all those times is not all fun and games.

Okay fine, actually, it is.

But still, I can’t wait to lay my head on the pillow. It doesn’t hurt that there will be a warm body right next to me in bed, even if that body happens to be sound asleep. I move quietly across the darkened bedroom, so as not to wake Isabella. I carefully lay the pile of equipment inside the waiting basket in my closet, to be sorted out during the daylight hours. After rushing through my bathroom routine, I make my way to bed doing my best vewy, vewy quiet  walk.

“I’m not asleep,” she states, startling me.

My hand flies to my pounding heart and I yell out, “Jesus!”

Bella’s giggle acts as a beacon, guiding me to the bed in the pitch black room. “You think that’s funny?” I groan, rolling on top of her once I’m under the sheets. “Giving a guy a heart attack?”

“A little.” More giggles.

“What am I gonna do with you?” I growl playfully.

“Oh honey, I think you’ve been doing it all night.”

Indeed. With a heavy, contented sigh, I flop onto my back next to her and stare up toward the ceiling. “What are you doing up anyway? I thought you’d be conked out by now.”

Her voice shifts. “My body’s pooped, but my mind’s still going a mile a minute.”

I turn my head, even though I can only see a vague outline. I guess she does want to talk, after all. “What about?”

“I’m curious about something. That choice you gave me earlier—your pleasure or mine—what would’ve happened if I’d have picked myself?”

“You wouldn’t, and I knew it.”

Pause. “But what if I had? That would’ve been the wrong answer, right?”

“Hmm, I honestly haven’t played out that scenario in my head. I suppose I would’ve teased you for a while longer with that feather until you finally exploded.”

“But…?” she prods.

“Well, frankly, I don’t see finishing myself off after that. I mean, what would’ve been the point then?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Isn’t the orgasm the point? Seriously, is this a trick question?"

“No. I’d say the orgasm is almost always beside the point. The idea was for you to watch me, knowing you’d sacrificed yourself for me, and hopefully get you even more heated up.”

“Okay then. I’d say you quite accomplished your mission.”

She’d probably want to kick me if she could see me grinning right now. “And it was an insane orgasm!”

“Yeah, looked to be,” she huffs. “So, you’re saying you wouldn’t have followed through on your own if I’d chosen myself? Even afterwards?”

“Right. That wasn’t the deal. And tell me, how would that have made you feel? To watch me tuck back into my jeans unfulfilled?”

In a hushed tone, she answers, “Awful.”

she
“That’s why you’d never have chosen it.”

He’s back to circular reasoning. “Don’t they call this an infinite loop in your line of business?”

Edward chuckles. “I’ll tell you what’s infinite. You choosing me to please myself because it pleases you to please me, and me being doubly pleased because you chose to please me.”

“My head just exploded. I’m gonna need a new pillowcase stat.”

He snakes his arm under my shoulders are pulls me into his side. “What else would you like to talk about?”

“Liking to talk” is oxymoronic for me, but I can’t help it that Barbara Eden’s image pops into my head. Oh, God, if Master only knew what he unleashed today with that one.

“Isabella.” Edward’s voice is suddenly low and commanding, and I hear my Master calling me out.

“Yeah?” I feign innocence. As usual, it doesn’t fly.

“Do I have to tickle it out of you?”

“Oh God, No! You wouldn’t…would you? Okay, it’s just…”

Anything you say can and will be used against you in your next scene.

His fingertip makes an experimental swipe across my belly. No way I can handle more of that tonight. “Okay, okay. Fine. I had a huge I Dream Of Jeannie thing when I was younger.”

The tickly finger presses just a little harder, enough to be pleasantly attentive without making me squirm.

“What kind of ‘thing’?” he pushes, knowing full damn well what a kinky girl with a submissive heart would make of a scantily clad Jeannie who answered her handsome, uniformed roommate with “Yes, Master” fifty times per episode. Come to think of it, how did that show get away with its prime time status and PG rating back in the day, with all the blatant sexual innuendo?

Fine, I’ll  bite. If Master wants to turn this ancient fantasy of mine into a role play, I’m all for it. The kink factory is now open for business.

“For starters, the harem outfit? Yeah, that was ever helpful.”

He snickers in the dark. “Me, too, honey. I mean, she was no Princess Leia, but what Jeannie lacked in sluttiness, she certainly made up for in enthusiasm. Definitely a happy fantasy for me.”

“I’ll just bet,” I chuckle back. “And the way she was basically compelled to follow Major Nelson’s orders? Mmm, so yummy. A girl can do an awful lot with that…” and indeed this girl did. My drifting thoughts are interrupted by Edward’s low voice next to me.

“So, mind control then? Mmm, heady stuff.”

Tell me about it.

I prop myself onto my side and Edward shifts to align his body to face mine. His fingers continue their random motion over my hip, along my side, dipping into my belly. Nothing sexual, just connecting.

“And what was the deal with the Major, anyway?” I query, not waiting for him to answer before launching into my tirade. “Never taking advantage of her, never letting her please him the way she was put on this earth to do? It had to be right up there at the top of the frustration charts, second only to those damn fools on Gilligan’s Island!”

“Ha. Yeah, I would’ve thrown her down right there on the beach the day I came across that bottle!”

“And she would’ve loved it,” I respond, making out his toothy grin right in front of me. Then, because I really can’t help myself, I add, in a softer, more serious tone he can’t mistake, “Please tell me you’re inventing a scene right now.”

“Always, sweetheart.” As he moves closer and kisses me, I repeat the mantra in my head. Your wish is my command.  My overworked machinery twitches astonishingly to life, but even Edward can’t make me want anything more than sleep right now. It won’t do to have gigantic purple bags under my eyes when I meet his parents tomorrow. I pull back from his sweet kisses and snuggle into his warm body with a soft hum. He wraps his arm around me tightly and kisses the top of my head.

“Sleep now. Big day tomorrow.”

“Don’t remind me.”

He catches the edge of worry in my voice and his warm breath puffs across my head when he answers me. “You nervous?”

“Does the Pope shit in the woods?”

“Um…that would be a yes?”

I carefully tip my face upward so I don’t clip his perfect chin with my head. “What girl wouldn’t be scared to meet CIA Mom and Edward-plus-twenty-five-or-so-years Dad?”

He cups my cheek tenderly and answers, “Oh, I don’t know. Maybe the girl who’s perfect for me?”

HE
For about a week now, I’ve been half-waking to Isabella’s alarm, falling back to sleep, but finding myself fully conscious again long before my own alarm goes off. It’s not just my ever-reliable morning wood, it’s the soft tap of her fingers working the keyboard across the hall and knowing she’s hammering out her journal entry. I can’t resist the bonus window into her psyche, can’t wait to read how she’s worked things out in her head after a scene.

Mind control.

I lock my hands together behind my head and close my eyes. What a delicious seed Isabella’s planted. Truth be told, it’s more like fertilizer lovingly applied to the Jeannie fantasy already half-sprouted in my mental garden. The compulsion to obey, the hypnotist as the gateway drug to the Master. Make me, she who cannot bring herself to submit fully on her own will say.

Frankly, mind control takes a distant back seat to true submission in my world. I want Isabella’s mind under my control, absolutely, but not because she can’t help herself. Exactly because she can.

My stupid radio kicks on and spoils all my fun, and I drag my half-worked wood into the bathroom with the rest of me. I take extra care to fold my towel and hang up my bath mat when I’m finished. I’m neat but I’m not always meticulous when it comes to  wiping off countertops and returning my grooming supplies to drawers; however, today, I give the bathroom an extra once over, including hiding the evidence of Isabella’s co-habitation in my master quarters. Mom’s not a snoop, but there’s no need to flaunt our situation and make anyone uncomfortable, especially my girlfriend. I’m always careful about my play equipment, and as I close the closet doors, I feel confident our alter egos are appropriately stowed away.

Straightening my tie, I lean into Isabella’s door frame as she’s applying her thin layer of lipstick. I have to smile when I see that her room is absolutely perfect, not a lick of clothing out of place, not a wrinkle on the bedspread, not a sign of life on the laptop. Good girl.

Turning from the mirror, she smiles anxiously. “Everything look okay?”

“Sure, sweetheart. Looks great. Just like you. Come on, let’s not keep Domenic waiting today or he might tell us more horror stories about the missus.”

She smiles and drops the lipstick into her clutch, snapping it closed. “I love his horror stories.”

“Yeah, me too,” I admit, taking her arm and leading her through the living room. I make another sweep of the area, attempting to view the room through the eyes of a mother. A mother who will, of course, be curious about her son’s new live-in girlfriend, but who—first and foremost—will want to know that she’s trained her son to clean up after himself.

Isabella catches my hesitation and joins me in surveying the room. “You didn’t leave any nipple clamps lying around, did you?” she teases.

“Actually, I was only able to find one last night when I cleaned up.”

Her eyes widen and she drops her purse on the couch. “Jesus, are you kidding me?” She drops to her knees and sticks her nose under the couch. “We have to—”

Chuckling softly, I bend down and pull her back up into my chest. “Yes, I’m kidding.”

Her eyes narrow as she whacks me on the chest. “You big jerk!”

I attempt to stop grinning, but it’s not going well. Finally, she relents and sinks into my arms, placing her cheek against my shirt.

“How is this fair?” she laments. “Why am I more nervous to meet your parents when I was already more nervous for you to meet mine?”

I rock us rhythmically, hoping to transmit my absolute confidence to her. “I understand why you’re nervous, sweetheart, but I know my parents are going to love you. And they’re pretty awesome, too, so I know you’re gonna love them. It’s all good.”

“Easy for you to say,” she mumbles petulantly into my chest.

“Come on. Let’s get you to work and take your mind off this.”

“Good luck with that,” she answers, but at least she allows me to get her out the door without further obsessing over the apartment.

she
“So tomorrow morning will be your final Warwick run-through, and the focus group is all set.”

Right, the focus group. I lean back into my leather chair and drag my fingers through my hair, lifting it off my warm neck. Deep breath, Bella.

Jessica looks on with concern. “You okay? Want me to get you some cold water or something?”

“Actually, that would be so great, Jessica. Would you mind?”

“’Course not. Be right back.”

I dig into my purse and seek out my phone before I even realize I’ve reached for my lifeline.  Edward thought work would take my mind off his parents’ visit, and he was correct. But I’m not sure this is an improvement.

Did I happen to mention tomorrow’s focus group? Xb

You did not. What are we focusing on?

Warwick. This account is a big deal. VP’s are involved

Oh. A certain VP ex?

Yep

Got room in your group for one more? I’m flexible tmrw

Bless his sweet heart, but that’s not the answer.

Thx, but no.

Hey, you’re gonna be great. Know that?

Sure

Wanna meet in the stairwell on 18?

I can already feel my lips curling into a smile. He wants to meet me halfway. No Man’s Land. Where we’re just us—not Master and sub, not IT guy and muckety-muck, just boy and girl.

Nah, I’m good.

Grrr, wish I could help.

You already have. XX

Lunch?

Can’t. Last day to prep

Can u still leave at 5:30?

Of course! Your parents are coming by at 6:30, right?

Yes, but you can meet us at the restaurant instead.

Okay, that does it. Enough with the texting. I dial his number and spin my chair to face the miles of New York City my view affords me.

“You rang?” There’s already a touch of humor in his unsurprised greeting.

“Edward, are you trying to get rid of me? I am not blowing off the meet and greet!”

He chuckles into his Blackberry. “They’re gonna be here until Saturday afternoon. There’s plenty of time to get to know each other.”

“No, I’m riding home with you. We’ll make a quick change into our finery, and greet them as a united front.”

“Whatever pleases you, my dear.”

“Oh, nice. I see you’re trotting out your impression of a whipped boyfriend again. Love it!”

“Just practicing for later,” he teases, then softens. “Hey, I want to do whatever makes this go easier for you.”

“I know. Thank you for that.”

“It’s what I do.” I can totally picture his smug smile.

“Okay, I’m done with you now.”

Laughter. “Happy to have been of service.”

“You’re the best,” I answer, before clicking off.

HE
I shoot Rosalie an email with my schedule for the next week and a half, careful to step gingerly into this new territory of almost autonomy without giving her a reason to feel insecure. She answers with a curt acknowledgment that covers both my proposed training curriculum and the meetings I have scheduled with the VPs and whoever else they want to bring into the room. Curt’s just fine; I don’t make the mistake of requiring warm and fuzzy from Rosalie.

I wheel my chair across the floor and have a look over Emmett’s shoulder. “Whadda you want?” he growls.

“Just want to see how everything’s going. Hit any stumbling blocks with the updates? Anybody kicking hard drives upstairs?”

“Nupe,” he says, not taking his eyes off his screen. “I’ve got it handled.”

I take a peek at his service request backlog and note with great delight that he does, indeed, have it handled. “Okay, then, you know where I am if you need me.”

“Yep, all the way up Charlie Swan’s ass, right where you’ve been for the last three weeks.”

I note the tightening in the cord of muscles in the back of his neck, as if he’s preparing for a blow. My burst of laughter surprises him and he turns his head to look at me, co-worker to mental hospital refugee.

I push my chair away, holding out my hands in somewhat of a peace offering. “I get it, man. I really do.” Emmett’s work load just increased significantly, but the fact that it’s clearly no more than he can handle just proves the point that the department has been grossly underutilized, and there’s nothing worse than underutilized workers, especially when they’re bright.

Emmett looks back at me suspiciously. His brain works just fine for the binary world, but I am too complicated a fucker for him to decode, and we both know it. Truth is, if he weren’t so competent at his job, I could never have been freed up to explore this new territory. As far as coworkers go, he’s all right, and whatever he’s doing after hours to keep our boss happy is certainly benefiting me as well. Honestly, I should buy the guy a dozen roses or something.

“If you get jammed up, just give a yell. Okay?” I offer instead.

“Sure,” he answers uncertainly, as if there’s a jack-in-the-box waiting to pop out at him if he’s dumb enough to trust me.

 “I’m heading out to grab a sandwich. Want me to bring you back something?”

“Sure,” he repeats, ditching his suspicion in favor of having lunch delivered to his desk. “Italian sub, extra salami, double hots, two bags of chips, and a root beer?”

“Got it.”

Phone. Wallet. Leather jacket. And finally, a moment of privacy.

Marcus emailed me back late last night, a simple message in typical Marcus form: I’m open tomorrow noon -3. Call me when you can talk. Figures, he puts it back on me. Out-domming the dom, I muse with admiration.

As soon as I hit the open air, I hold down the “M” key. Marcus. Master. Mentor. Any way you slice it, it comes up M.

“Edward.”

His warm, sure voice makes me smile, as usual. “Hey, old man. Taking a time out between whippings?”

“Basically,” he chuckles. “So, it’s true then? I’ve finally lost my chance to woo you?”

“’Fraid so, big guy. Don’t take it personally. If not for your…”

“Big, wrinkly cock?” he supplies.

“Yeah, that. I think we might’ve been able to make a go of it,” I tease.

“Well, the cock and I are pretty much a package deal, so...”

His joke stops me dead in my tracks. “Day-um, you still got it! But seriously, I’m about to eat lunch and I really don’t want to be thinking about your package while I do.”

“Ah, wish I could say the same of yours, my boy.” His wistful tone always holds a note of truth. “So, she’s a writer, then? Captivated you with her words, did she? Or was it the ‘spectacular’ part that did it?”

“Honestly, I have to say it’s her mind first. But you won’t believe me once you meet her.”

“Damn, Edward, you have me so curious, now. In fact, I don’t know which of you I’m more jealous of—you, for getting a brand new subbie of your very own, with no bad habits to break (although we both know that can be mighty fun), or this girl, for the opportunity to train at the feet of my most gifted protégé. I cannot wait to see this for myself!”

“So you’ll join us for dinner, and I’ll put her through her paces for you?” Jesus, the very thought of it makes my cock swell.

“How does she do in public?” Ever the professional Dom.

“She trusts me. We’ve done a couple preliminary scenes that have gone well.”

“And third parties?”

“We haven’t tried it yet, and frankly, I wouldn’t risk it with anyone but you.”

“Well, I appreciate your faith in me, Edward. What do you need me to be for you? Good dom? Bad dom?”

“To be honest, I haven’t gotten that far yet. Can you follow my lead and keep things fluid? I don’t always know where her head’s going.”

I hear a soft chuckle. “Tricky business, this. Sure. Whither thou goest and all that good stuff.”

“And Marcus, I’m serious about the touching, and even addressing her directly. I have to hold this close to the vest. You okay with that?”

“Of course! Your sub, your scene; you know I totally respect that. I’m just honored to be invited in. When are we doing this thing?”

“How about a week from Saturday? The twenty-first?”

“All clear here.”

To be honest, I’m surprised it was that easy to get on his dance card. “What, no weekend subs to scare shitless?”

“Bah, I gave that up a long time ago. I keep bankers’ hours now.”

“Pfff. You, my friend, are so not a banker.”

“Speaking of taking interest and all, are you sure you won’t consider me as a mentor for your sub? After all, who knows inside your head better than I do?”

“Frankly, that’s what scares me. I don’t know that I want Isabella to have quite that much inside information.”

“Hey,” he counters, and his voice becomes more serious. “It would certainly be my privilege to ride on the inside rails of the most important relationship of your life.  And you know I’d do right by her. And, of course, by  you.”

His words stop me dead in my tracks. Frankly, I hadn’t really considered Marcus for the role, assuming that since he was my mentor, he couldn’t be impartial. But maybe, in the end, impartiality is not the primary qualification. “Let me think about it.”

“Fair enough,” comes his immediate reply. “So you’ll send me the details for our date?”

“Watch your inbox.”

“I’d rather watch yours,” he jokes. “Or is it only an outbox these days?”

“None of your damn business,” I shoot back, but I’m sure he can hear me grinning.

“Edward, thanks for thinking of me. I really am so happy for you, and I can’t wait to meet your girl.”

“Sure, Marcus. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend. I’ll be in touch about the other…as well.”

“Great. See you soon.”

“Bye, old man.”

she
Edward has an extra bounce in his step when he pushes through the stairwell fire doorway into the lobby where I’m waiting anxiously for him. I know my case of nerves will be easier to bear once we’re touching, even if it’s just the brush of his trouser leg against my knee. But as always, he gives me so much more than the bare minimum.

I’m starting to think my guy is an exhibitionist at heart, the way he basically mauls me at the edge of the marble floor. Not that I’m complaining. I can’t seem to get enough of him, either. In fact, lately, it scares me sometimes how needy I’ve become, how truly inseparable we are, how much I physically crave his presence in my life. Despite my sexual leanings, I’ve always thought of myself as a truly liberated, independent woman, and though I’m starting to gain a clearer understanding of how those two concepts can peacefully coexist in one person, I’m pretty baffled by this new overwhelming sense of wanting Edward near me all the time.

I’ve never been one to believe that chivalry cancels out feminism, but I have to admit, this is a whole new level of dependence I have never experienced before in any type of relationship. How will I manage next week when we’re apart?  I’m already dreading my trip, but I don’t have enough head space to focus on that for the next two days.

Not while the Cullens are visiting. And not while this particular Cullen is pinning me against the wall with his mouth and his hips, the bright-eyed and bushy-tailed sex beast finally pulling off me and licking his shining lips. Whatever need for this man I am currently drowning in, it’s clear he’s spinning in the same whirlpool.

“Good god, you’re revved up. You always get so excited to see your mommy?”

He shakes his head. “Not my mom. I just read your journal entry. Fucking hell, Isabella. You do have a way with words.”

Cue deep blush.

His shit-eating grin gives me an enormous rush of pleasure and takes the edge off the embarrassment I’m feeling. Posting the admissions to the anonymous ether is so much easier than discussing the topic face-to-face with my ridiculously sexy boyfriend—the man who delights in pulling my strings, especially when he’s close enough for his warm breath to set fire to my skin.

He wraps an arm around my waist and propels us both to the revolving door, sending me in first. “Come on, let’s talk about it in the car,” he suggests, spying Domenic.

“I thought we had an agreement,” I protest mildly.

Undeterred, he smiles and says, “That was for the way to work, not home. Anything goes on the ride home.” He looks at me pointedly, then turns to Domenic and says, “Shields up, my man.”

As we get situated and Domenic raises the privacy glass, I bury my face in my hands and reflect upon what I posted this morning.

~/~

PAIN/Journal Entry Six
January 12, 2012
_________________________________

Master’s assignment:  Tell me about the pain

If you’d asked me how I’d characterize my feelings toward pain just two short weeks ago when I filled out my submissive checklist, I would’ve said fear, aversion, and probably turn-off. Today, I’d more likely say I have a love-hate relationship with the kind of pain you are so skilled at inflicting, Master.

It’s not that those $%&*@~! nipple clamps feel GOOD. I know many a self-proclaimed pain slut would feel aroused by the tight, harsh pinch. Not me, Master, to the contrary. I hate the sharp sting when you tighten them around my vulnerable flesh, and even worse, the excruciating rush of blood when you remove them.

So, where’s the love, you’re asking? I’ve thought about this a lot, because frankly, it surprised me at first. I’ve worked it out now. Like everything else that arouses me in scene, it’s all about you, Master.

First, you want me to take the pain, for whatever reason. Whether to bring me maximum pleasure later on or simply because the fact that I’ll do it for you brings you so much pleasure, your need becomes my own.

Secondly, as in the case of your needing to crop me or clamp my nipples during last night’s scene in order to correct me or make a point, I receive the pain as a loving message, delivered with the firm hand I desire. (Yours, naturally.)

And key in all this, I should not fail to mention my faith in you to know how high to turn up the volume. I know you won’t dole out more than I can take, and your confidence in me gives me that extra push I sometimes need to get through.

Finally, I can love the pain because of what comes with it—or some point after. I know when those clamps come off, my Master’s hands are going to be on me, one way or another. Or that vibrator assaulting me mercilessly is going to bring the deepest, bone-chilling pleasure. And if there’s anything that might linger past the scene, I trust my Master to be there with the jar of salve or a deep massage. Mmmmm.

I have to admit, posting all this brings a fluttery feeling of nervous anticipation, while it probably leaves you with a wide, semi-evil grin, Master. I suppose it’s too late to plead the fifth on the topic? Sigh.

With deepest gratitude for you, Master,
~your princess
~/~

“First off, let me just say, you are absofuckinglutely right about my grin.”

“Obviously,” I moan into my hands.

“This would be a lot more fun if you would look at me,” he coaxes.

“For you, maybe,” I pout, but finally do lower my hands and look into his animated eyes.

“Hey,” he says with a voice growing soft and warm. “I really just wanted to say thank you.”

“Oh.” Fucking hell, the guy is disarming.

“Seriously,” he starts, his face tipped down to meet my eye level, offering me no escape. “I love that you trust me to take you to all these new places.”

I drop my eyes from the burning intensity of his, and he responds by nuzzling his nose to the side of mine, gently breathing me in. When he speaks again, I can feel his lips move along my cheek. “You have …no idea …how that makes me feel.”


When our eyes meet again, I see that his are watery, and I’m completely choked up. I am crystal clear in that instant that every ounce of faith I have in this man is well-deserved. 

88 comments:

  1. A great chapter, b. I loved the post scene discussion. Can't wait 'til he shows up with the harem costume!

    Anything you say can and will be used against you in your next scene. -  But she says it anyway.

    The Kink Factory is now open for business. - I like that yours is open tactically 24/7

     “Please tell me you’re inventing a scene right now.”. Ha ha - see above

    mind control takes a distant back seat to true submission in my world. I want Isabella’s mind under my control, absolutely, but not because she can’t help herself. Exactly because she can.    -  He's really good, isn't he, but I hope this doesn't mean that he can't still have fun with this.

    Frankly, I hadn’t really considered Marcus for the role.  I like this, rather than some other unknown character.

    When our eyes meet again, I see that his are watery, and I’m completely choked up. I am crystal clear in that instant that every ounce of faith I have in this man is well-deserved.  -  Is it possible for us to love your Edward more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Golly, Trip. I sure hope so! ;) Thanks for your wonderful comments and insights. Master and I have been doing a lot of thinking about Marcus lately. Mmm, it's kinda fun!

      Delete
  2. Another GREAT chapter. I so look forward to your updates every week and I'm never ever disappointed. Please let this one go on for many many more chapters. Already looking forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Susan, judging by the outline, we've got loads more to go!

      Delete
  3. Another great chapter and can't wait til she meets marcus. Edward and Marcus obviously have a great affection for each other. The jeanie e scene will be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you enjoy reading the Edward/Marcus scenes. I hadn't anticipated the story line would become such a large part of the ongoing tale, but I'm delighted that it's been well received.

      Delete
  4. Loved it, so many, many things i loved.

    But especially the final paragraph. Love how perfect they are for each other & love how as their relationship and experiences with each other continue, the need for each other intensifies and the realisation by both of them how truly wonderful the other is for them.

    I already feel Isabella's pain & anxiety of her pending separation from Edward next week for her work trip.

    Thank you Born.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Whiti. It will be really difficult for both of them when they're apart. But I've got some ideas... Thanks, as always, for your fantastic support!
      xxxx

      Delete
  5. Thanks! I wonder if there will be any Jasper interference?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of things happened in this chapter that I love. 1. She can tell him anything, and if he chooses to use it he will and she knows that. 2. I realize that Edward is not perfect, but he is a close as they come. He has no qualms about ppl and is so understanding of whats in their heads (ie. Emmett and Marcus and Bella) 3. First time in awhile that I have liked Jessica in a fic. 4. The anticipation that Bella has for meeting the 'rents is spilling over into my rw lol you m'dear are creating that feeling for me by talking bout it yet not letting it actually happen. 5. Looking forward to meeting Marcus in person, because I think this scene is going to be very intence for Miss B. 6. I Dream of Jeannie....'nuff said! 7. He wants to be the man that saves her (business meeting) but knows she is perfectly capable of doing it on her own and helps her to see it! Loved that part. She is still a strong, smart, capable business woman glad that didn't get pushed to the wayside.
    Great chapter Mistress BOH glad the kinks (hee hee hee) were worked out in the posting from the blog, and glad I was able to review w/out exploding my pos computer.
    Vicki (Ilivetoread)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you get how accepting E is of whatever it is that happens to make people tick. For him, it's almost like a computer- no judgment involved. Just understand the program and you'll know what to expect! Right you are that he wants to save her and control the situation, but he knows that her work is not another scene and she is quite capable.

      I hope you're not saying that I'm making you anxious about being with your inlaws! Can't wait for you to see the Marcus scene play out and looks like there's room for loads more if E decides to let him have this new role as well. Thank you for all your insightful remarks and see you around Mystique~

      Delete
  7. That was lovely, B. The banter between E and Marcus is hilarious, even though I want to toss my cookies when we read about M's old, wrinkly cock...eek. And E's inbox/outbox...shudders. LOL, I may never get over their relationship, haha.

    Anywho...can't wait for Meet the Parents!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry about the old wrinkly cock. It's not really, that's just E being a big fat tease. XXX

      Delete
  8. I will be curious to see how Marcus is incorporated into their scenes. I think Edward really enjoys pushing Bella's limits and how well she responds really turns him on. I would guess Bella meets the parents next chapter so that should be amusing. I really enjoyed all their interactions in this chapter-in bed, texting, talking on the phone and in the car. Makes me love them both that much more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, how Isabella responds to being pushed really DOES turn E on. And yes to the meet and greet with the Cullens coming up in 66. So happy you like seeing them in many different venues! XX

      Delete
  9. "Anything you say can and will be used in your next scene." It's lines like this that make me love KEA so much.

    Marcus and Edward's interaction is so fun, with just a little bit of unf coming from both sides. I love those flashbacks and having him present day is excellent. The idea of him mentoring Isabella, too, makes me sort of fluttery, ngl. The idea of him being an observer to a non-public scene makes my blood pressure go up in the best freaking way (wink, wink) (please?) lol

    I loved this end. They are perfect. Your E is off the charts. But you know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your lovely comments, especially love that you feel unf in the Marcus/Edward friendship. I hear your wish and I promise it is rattling around in the kink factory with the rest of the ideas. Thank you for that and for feeling fluttery for my characters. MUCH appreciated. XX

      Delete
  10. SIMPLY A---MAZINGGGGGG CHAPTER!!!! Yes there is the trust thing..but could Master go a bit tooo far just that ONE time??? Holding breath here and hiding behind hands.... Looking forward to Bella meeting the ultimate Master Marcus!! I wonder how much "skin" Bella will have to expose to him in her scene...I hope Edward sticks to his word and not let Marcus or anyone else **cough** touch **cough** Bella.. You know how sometimes in the moment things can get..Once again BOH you have outdone yourself and awesomely done with exquisite taste!!! You are the MASTER OF WORDS!!!! Love you sweetness xo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could Master go a bit toooo far? Hmmm. I wonder what that might entail? I have to say, I'm all for making them both human, but I don't take Master's mistakes lightly, because he is in a position of enormous responsibility. I promise I shall think upon the idea.

      You can be sure that Master will find a way to bring Marcus into their scene with just the proper balance for his submissive of modesty and self-revelation. *blushes* No way Marcus will overstep. He loves Edward far too much and he is a Master of his craft. So happy you feel the story is tasteful. Goodness, you are an open-minded gal!!
      xxx

      Delete
  11. Well, you've done it again! Awesome chapter - can't wait to "see" the 21st, the harem scene and the "meet the parents" episode! Thanks for the long update - Love ya! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of good times ahead, MME! Stay tuned!
      x

      Delete
  12. ANOTHER, great chapter and an additional depth of understanding both of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that you enjoy digging deeper and getting to understand the ideas behind the shmex!

      Delete
  13. Fab Chapter, love E/M's banter. I think M will make a good mentor for Bella too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *tallies another vote for Mentor Marcus*
      Thx, Julie!

      Delete
  14. ooh baby. love it, as always. i love their post scene cuddles- i would need that too. haha the mind control stuff?- very interesting possibilities.. :)

    love that he offered to meet her halfway in the stairs. it was really cute.

    LOVE LOVE the whole bit with marcus. "marcus. master. mentor" makes my stomach all jumbled and i get all warm and fuzzy. haha. im super excited to see the scene with marcus there. like i can't even articulate how excited i am. and interesting idea that marcus brings up that he could mentor isabella and still be respectful of his and edward's past... cant wait to see where that goes. loved the "out-domming the dom" line and the bit about marcus watching edward's "inbox" naughty! haha

    poor emmett getting a little left behind by edward- im sure he'll be fine though.

    omg, i die at misty-eyed edward. this version of edward has to be my favorite fic version ever! lol

    can't wait to see Isabella meet the 'rents!! gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Digi. I just had a feeling you might be all over the Marcus as Mentor thing. ;) Stay tuned... I'm delighted you mooned over misty Ed. Gotta admit, I'm pretty gone for him myself. Lucky for me, he lives right here with me all the time!
      xxxx

      Delete
  15. SUPERB!! I officially have "I'm a genie in a bottle baby, you gotta rub me the right way honey. I'm a genie in a bottle baby, come, come, come on and let me out" 0_o

    I love how Edward just wants to make her feel better at work, even offering to take part in her focus group.

    I truly love Princess' Journal entries and the conversation in the car on the way home, heart melting!! I would trust him with my life and body any day!! <3

    xoxo
    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H-
      Thanks for your note about my woopsie POV's that weren't quite right! And thanks for putting that song in my head. I was still stuck on the TV show theme! So happy you feel you could trust this guy. XX

      Delete
  16. You absolutely never cease to amaze me with this story...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh this was a great chapter! I can't wait to see the scene Edward comes up with next, and how the meet the parents goes. Just loved Bella's journal entry. She's getting in touch with her inner subbie so well, identifying why she's enjoying what she does with more ease the further they delve into their relationship. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, So glad you are enjoying the story and how Bella has eased into more and more with every scene. Stay tuned...xx

      Delete
  18. I love how much they're growing as a couple. I do, however, have this slightly-uneasy, spidey-sense tingling about Marcus. How true will you be to canon? Edward & Bella are good guys; Marcus bad? But he seems so nice so far? Whatever way you spin it, I'm sure it will be wonderful and exciting. :-) I'm looking forward to Bella meeting the parents and watching her squirm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No tingling needed where Marcus is concerned, unless it's the very best kind! Though I think he might smirk to hear you've called him 'nice'. I left out a few of the scenes where he worked Edward over in his dungeon, but trust me, Marcus is no pushover! ;) Thanks for reading and for your comment!

      Delete
  19. You did it again B! Another wonderful chapter that gives insight into the kink, sweet, submissive, master, boyfriend and girlfriend. All the faces and personalities of these two are perfectly displayed through your eloquent words.
    I loved the banter between Marcus and Edward. I can't wait for that weekend scene! Still looking forward to the parental meeting as well.
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend getway.
    See ya with LLL and the next KEA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Missy. So happy you're enjoying the Marcus/Edward dynamic and where that's heading. Hope the double date with the Cullens is a satisfying read for you as well! (this Saturday)

      The weekend was wonderful...all good things. Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  20. Wow....amazing! Really great...I don't know how Bella is going to feel about Marcus getting into their scene. or even being there. does she know the extent of Edwards relationship with him? that would totally freak me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink, It's fair to say Bella has only a small inkling of Marcus and Edward's relationship because Edward's not really excited to share those nitty gritties with her. From what we know of Bella and Edward's conversations about Marcus, Bella is eager to hear as much as possible about their time together. Just like some of my most favorite readers! ;)

      Delete
  21. Mine too:

    Edward chuckles. “I’ll tell you what’s infinite. You choosing me to please myself because it pleases you to please me, and me being doubly pleased because you chose to please me.”

    “Okay, I think my head just exploded.”

    LOL

    Exactly...LOL:

    Anything you say can and will be used against you in your next scene.

    See? That discussion thing? Can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at it! *giggle*

    I love reading Edward's convos with Marcus.

    Hmmmm...Marcus as a mentor for Bella....what all would that entail exactly? Open conversation or more?

    Keye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keye, With anyone else, I think you're right- the open discussion could be super dangerous for her. And poor Bella just doesn't know how to stop spilling her kinky guts left and right.

      As for Marcus as mentor, hmmm, what a tantalizing question. Can you envision Master Edward allowing anything physical between the two of them? Just to be clear, Marcus didn't officially become Edward's MENTOR until they were finished with the training sessions. That was a different kind of relationship altogether- dom and sub, albeit temporary.

      Thanks for the delicious question, though! Food for thought...

      Delete
  22. The way you write their entire world always has me so excited for *everything* they encounter together. I am dying of anticipation for the meeting with Edward's parents as much as I am for the scene with Marcus! (And I think Marcus as Bella's mentor would definitely be interesting!) Anxiously awaiting the next opportunity to savor everything you write about these two...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet review. Thank you, Punky! You know, if you mix up your letters just a bit, you're Bunky Pumpkin...maybe we're cousins? XX

      Delete
    2. I've certainly been accidentally called "Pumpkin" before (and not-so-accidentally called the same by my father, who has no knowledge of this particular alter-ego of mine! LOL!), so who knows?

      I'd be honored to call you Cuz. ;-)

      Delete
  23. Loved the chapter (please, when do I ever NOT?). I'm more excited for Bella to meet Marcus than to meet Edward's parents, lol.

    One thing I did notice- at the beginning of the chapter when you first switch to SHE POV, you have a couple of lines that are still in HE POV, before it switches back to SHE. Just wanted to let you know. It's cool, I'm not gonna take a crop to you or anything.

    This time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cap-
      Thanks for telling me about the spinach stuck between my teeth. I have fixed the error now. There was a little window into my writing style...now you know most of my secrets!

      Yeah, you and your boys. I have one more Edward/Marcus moment I think you'll enjoy in an upcoming chapter. XX

      Delete
  24. Love these two as always so much. However my favourite moment was with Emmett!! Gotta wonder what he is thinking and up to. Perhaps a Emmett/Rosalie outtake??? Pretty Please with whipped cream on top!! Cannot wait till the next chapter. Meeting his parents!! Hopefully no nerves for Bella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for loving on Emmett! Nobody ever talks about him! (poor guy, it's so hard for me not to write Emmett as E's good buddy.) I would consider a R/Em outtake if a scene presented itself to me. But then, there are so many other delicious moments and combos to choose from here. Sigh...will I ever leave this kinkiverse? xx

      Delete
  25. Hi there. First time posting in this new format. I have to say I am a little teary too. His thanking her for her devotion to him...gah. Be still my heart. The fact that she recognizes that his needs become hers is testament to the fact that this lifestyle or whatever you want to call it and this man are perfect for her as she is perfect for him. Wow, every time I think I can't be surprised by the way they show their care for each other, well you surprise me. Nicely done as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blog, Song, and thanks for commenting here. I'm delighted to think I might surprise you! Not bad after over 600 pages of KEA! Thanks for the compliments. They mean so much. XX

      Delete
  26. "I keep Banker hours now"......... LOL!!! Oh that line had me laughing so hard. (I am a banker ;) so you can imagine how funny that was)

    Every chapter leaves me wanting more....

    So we got the in-laws comeing over. Are they spending the night with Edward & Isabella? Cause Edward was 'cleaning' with purpose. Hmm....

    Oh, when they are going to be apart seems too tough??? I wonder if Master will be able to handel not having his lil Subie right next to him?

    Cant wait to see what happenes!!! ;)

    THANK YOU!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...so Marcus doesn't seem the banker type then? ;)

      No, the 'rents will NOT be shacking up at Edward's this time. I should've done that in a phone convo, Edward telling them he's booked them a room at the Peninsula or something, but Esme would've intuited that since Bella's already his roommate, well- two's company and four is just plain awkward!

      Master will not handle having his subbie/gf out of reach too well, poor thing. See you there! XX

      Delete
  27. Great chapter! Loved it as always. I can't wait to see the scene with Marcus and for when she meets his parents. Eagerly waiting for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...Nancy. Your wish is my command. ;)
      xx
      b

      Delete
  28. Just finished reading 64 and 65. As usual you do not disappoint my Friend. I am so pleased that I've discovered your talent and thankful that you share it with us. Thank you so much, now with that out of the way, May I please have more, mistress?
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dinia. I'm so happy you're enjoying these two.

      Delete
  29. Seeing his emotion just makes us love him all the more. I dont think my heart can hold anymore of it....

    Dinner with Marcus...eeeekkkkk! I think Im more excited than Edward. This is gonna be something else. I CANT WAIT!!!

    She leaves next week....boooooo. I wonder how our new little subbie is gonna handle this one? I can only imagine what her Master has planned for her as well as her bf, Edward.
    Loves u always little b <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, SK. Perhaps thou wilst have some things to say about the scene with a second dom? Nom nom nom! I don't see how you could possibly be more excited than Edward, though. ;)

      As for that time apart, I do believe her men will have something to keep Bella/subbie/OMK preoccupied to pass the time!

      XXX b

      Delete
  30. Aww, this chapter gave me all kinds of warm and fuzzies. In the midst of all these things coming at Bella in her real life Edward becomes the perfect doting and supportive boyfriend she needs. I so love the yin and yang of their relationship. And of course Edward reaction to Bella's journal entry almost brought me to tears just by the fact that it impacted Edward so deeply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, chica. I so appreciate your response to the chapter, especially the parts that happen outside of the scenes. Glad his response provoked a similar one in you. You and Edward must be on the same wavelength! XX B

      Delete
  31. oh wow, this chapter cements for me even more how much these two are meant for each other, body, mind, soul, master and sub.

    beautifully written, i love how they both need each other
    winding their lives together and becoming the most important people to each other

    love it, more more more!
    bring on the jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely commentary.
      Oh you are a greedy girl. I shall try to satisfy that burning need you got there, Char! XX B

      Delete
  32. Amazing chapter! Love the journal entry at the end. The call with Marcus...wow, wonder what actually goes on in his head thinking about Edward as his sub, or wanting to mentor Bella...what exactly would that include and would it include any physical contact??? The scene that they will have with him...cannot wait for that one. Cleaning everything up in preparation for his parents...even the fun sex toys have to be properly stored...LOL. Cannot wait for the next chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, you want the Marcus POV, eh? Hmmm. I dunno about that. Hopefully by hearing his responses and seeing him through E and B's eyes, you'll get the gist of the man. Sigh...he is a yummy opportunity to showcase all kinds of fun things. ;) Glad you like him, too.

      Delete
  33. Honestly, I was exhausted just reading that scene! Good job!

    I know his parents are gonna love her. I'm wondering if he is going to try to act "whipped" in front of his parents? Ha! That would throw her off!

    Looking forward to Marcus. I think he might be just the person to help both of them get through their buttsecks reservations and move forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your review, Rugby! Love your insights about his folks. ;)

      Ah the buttsecks issue rears its head once more. I have other ideas for how Marcus might be useful, but ya never know.
      xx
      b

      Delete
  34. I love it, excited to see how their week apart turns out, they haven't spent time apart really since they started their lives together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Canter. Right you are about time apart. It seems normal to me, because this is how my own relationship worked, but their time apart will be an interesting experiment for them. How will they do? What will they miss most? XX

      Delete
  35. Oh, great chapter! Can't wait for the scene with Marcus!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ok BOH I had to go back and see if I missed this chapter... and luckily I didn't but for some strange reason I didn't publish my review.... so here we go!!!!!!

    Hehehehehe I thought I was too funny Edward doing ElmerFudd in his head and then Bella scaring the piss out of him.... loved the "pillow talk" another moment for Bella to fiqure out that if she is give a choice that there is no wrong answer...and that Master knows what she will do any way.....

    Then everything with Marcus....I really can't wait for that chapter....

    I am loving Bella's journal posts more and more... the depth of feeling that is poured out in them is amazing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet words. I am a huge lover of pillow talk- writing at least! Glad it worked for you. Yeah, the scene with Marcus has been ready and waiting for a long long time for the story to catch up. CANNOT WAIT!

      Thanks for the love.
      xx
      b

      Delete
  37. Got here eventually, B! Sorry. My phone doesn't like me commenting on here for some reason so I have to wait till I'm on my laptop. Anyway, enough about IT (unless it's Edward-related!)

    "stretching out like a beautiful, leggy, brunette cat" - I love this vivid visual.

    "I don’t see finishing myself off after that. I mean, what would’ve been the point then?” I so enjoy the way he looks at sex, and orgasm etc. His sharp, clever brain is so decidedly lickable. Although we know this already I do so enjoy being reminded of how in tune he is with her needs. Not only would Bella have felt awful to see him "unfulfilled" but we, as readers, would have too.

    Had to Google I Dream Of Jeannie and now I'm very excited! :-)

    "What a delicious seed Isabella’s planted. Truth be told, it’s more like fertilizer lovingly applied to the Jeannie fantasy already half-sprouted in my mental garden." Gorgeous metaphor.

    "I want Isabella’s mind under my control, absolutely, but not because she can’t help herself. Exactly because she can." This beautifully dipicts our (yes, OUR) Domward's unique brand of Mastery.

    I love the idea of them meeting in the stairwell, a neutral zone. And I love how he can ease her mind with just a few texts (and you know I love their texting, the SEXting and the regular kind).

    YAY for more Edward/Marcus! Seriously, I'm a little obsessed with these two together. There are no words for how excited I am to see the Isabella/Marcus meet. A personal favourite from this passage:

    “Watch your inbox.”

    “I’d rather watch yours,” he jokes. “Or is it only an outbox these days?”

    Oh YUMMY - "this particular Cullen is pinning me against the wall with his mouth and his hips, the bright-eyed and bushy-tailed sex beast finally pulling off me and licking his shining lips."

    "When our eyes meet again, I see that his are watery, and I’m completely choked up." She's not the only one, this left me in a shivery, heart-racing puddle. I LOVE him. That is all ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber's- was that an "OUR" domward, as in our timeshare Eds? Or all the readers here? Either way, I'm delighted you take part ownership. What could be a bigger compliment?

      I can't wait to post the Marcus scene. It's been written for months now!

      I'm so happy you're moved and so grateful you always tell me how in such eloquent terms. MWAH!

      Delete
  38. Love love love how open he was with her at the end. Expressing his feelings over her devotion.
    Looking forward to both the upcoming meetings...
    ~EE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EE-So happy you enjoyed that. Yeah the Master is pretty darn blown away by her. And I think it might just be mutual! XXXX

      Delete
  39. So behind on my reading, trying to get caught up. When I was little, "I Dream of Jeannie" was one of my very favorite shows. I always wanted to be Jeannie (I wonder what that says about me, LOL!). So imagine my delighted surprise when reading this chapter to find that little treat. Can't wait to read more & see where the Jeannie fantasy is heading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You WONDER what it says about you? Would you care for me to posit a theory? LOL, 40! Hee hee, woman, maybe YOU should tell me your fantasy!

      Delete
    2. Hmmm...maybe I should keep that fantasy all to myself! BTW, just an FYI...you know me as TZD on FF but I used my other alter ego to sign in here! LOL!

      Delete
  40. Finally! I am making time to catch up with KEA, it's nearly 1am here but I am determined :)

    I love how visual your writing is, I really can see it in my head, especially loved the leggy, brunette cat reference. Love how his mind works ( so that would be your mind then ). Also really loved the meeting in the middle at work thing.....so sweet.

    Can't wait to meet Marcus and his wrinkly appendage ( this is where I don't love the visual so much ;) and meeting mummy and daddy Cullen xxxx

    Ok next chapter xxx

    Tinabambina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on the wrinkly appendage. Not so much, really, just E teasing him! Don't worry, everything on Marcus is solid muscle! Thanks for taking the energy to catch up!

      Delete
  41. Awesome chapter! Loved the journal entry...the evil grin is definately there. The Jennie costume...that will be an interesting scene to come. Marcus...ah, that brings all sorts of flutters to my stomach, I cannot even imagine what they will put her through in a public scene between the two of them. Next up meeting the parents....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Barbara...so much ahead of you! *wink*
      xx

      Delete
  42. Well damn, makes me think of 'I Dream of Jeannie' in such a different light now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love his easy banter with Marcus and definitely look forward to more of that! With only a couple more chapters left in this story, I wonder if you'll have time for the public scene with the 3 of them. I hope so. Their relationships just keeps getting deeper, more fun, and more loving with each new round of kink he leads her willing mind and body into and through. I just love this story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a couple more chapters??? LOL, try 101 chapters!
      xo

      Delete